Chapter 57

I hate him. I hate him so much.

He tried calling me ten times.

I can't answer.

I can't talk to him.

He's my love and he cheats on me?

Just like that?

Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Niall."

"Please don't tell me Harry told you to call me," I groan.

"No, but I decided to call you because I know you're hurting and I can explain everything," Niall says. 

"What do you mean?" I wipe my tears with a tissue. 

"This wasn't Harry's fault. Listen, the media forced him to get in a car with Kendall Jenner and kiss her. He didn't cheat on you. He loves you, Tess," he rants on. But- still. Why did he do that? 

"Niall. It still hurts. I don't care if it was the media that made him do this. I just- it hurts too much," I explain. 

"Tess, the media threatened Harry. If he didn't do it, they would have made up horrible rumors about you guys that could jeopardize your relationship," he says. 

"Why didn't  he tell me?" I ask. 

"He didn't want to hurt you. He was going to tell you but the media released the photo too early," he explains. Suddenly, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. 

"I don't know, Niall," I hold my head in my hands. 

"You really really should forgive him," he says. Should I? I mean, he did lie to me. But was it for the sake of our relationship? 

"I'll drive over to your flat," I say and he hangs up. 

Twenty minutes later, I'm at the guys' front door. 

"Hey," Niall opens the door. 

"Hi. Did you tell Harry that I'm coming?" I ask him as he closes the door behind him. 

"No," he shakes his head. "Go upstairs, he's probably in his room." 

"Okay thanks," I look at him. 

"Listen Tess, don't go so hard on him. He feels so bad," he says and I nod. I walk up the stairs and stand outside Harry's door. I sigh before twisting the handle. 

"Harry?" 

"Tess," Harry stands up from his bed. "Look if you came to yell at m-" he starts but I decide to cut him off. 

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I look at him and he slides his phone into his pocket. 

"Niall," he shakes his head. "I didn't want to hurt you. I was going to tell you sooner or later." 

"She knows about this?" I ask him. 

"Of course. I would never hurt you on purpose. Our relationship was on the edge so I had to do something," he explains while taking my hand. "I'm gonna tell the world tomorrow that I am not dating Kendall Jenner. I am dating Tess Mallette," he smiles. I can't help but smile too. 

"I love you," I look up at him. 

"I love you too," he says. The door flies open. 

"So we're a family again?" Niall screams. 

"Yeah," I laugh and he makes us do a group hug. 

"We back on for the tour?" Harry asks. 

"Mhm," I reply. Nothing feels better than to be back. 

Zayn is proposing today and I am way more excited than I should be. We're all hiding beind bushes and waiting for Zayn and Perrie. The little Mix girls, Bree and Elenour  all stand behind me. The guys are on the other side of the park. We're supposed to walk out slowly when he kneals down. How sweet is that? And it feels good to know that I picked that ring out. Lucky me. I'm just wondering if the wedding will be after the tour or during it? It's a pretty long tour and I'm wondering how Perrie and Zayn will manage. 

Suddenly Zayn and Perrie walk past, while holding hands. I can hear Jade and Leigh Anne gasping from behind me and I almost laugh. Zayn kneals. That's out cue. It looks so beautiful once we all start walking out. 

"Perrie, will you marry me?" Zayn smiles. She covers her mouth while crying. 

"Yes," he gets up and kisses her. Everyone claps and whistles. I can't wait for the wedding. 

"Congrats girlie!" I screech as I hug her. "I picked out the ring, you know." 

"It's beautiful, thank you," she continues to cry. 

Today was a good ass day. 

*Tour Day* 

My mom flew in from Boston just so she could say bye before I leave. Bree's mom did the same. I already said bye to grandma this morning. She had a huge meeting. My other grandma is scared of flying so I guess I just have to wait until the tour gets to Boston. 

"Have fun honey, I'll miss you lots," my mom sweetly hugs me. 

"I'll see you at the Boston date. We're going for three nights," I reassure her. 

"I can't wait," she smiles. I try to hold back the tears but once she leaves, I can't seem to stop crying. I even forgot that I'll be forced to say bye to Little Mix and Eleanor. I'm so not looking forward to it. 

"BYE TESS!" Perrie almost jumps on me. 

"Have a blast on the Salute tour. I'll miss you," I pull away. I hug her fellow band mates as well. 

"See you!" Perrie blows a kiss and moves onto Zayn. I don't even want to see them say bye. I'll be the one awkwardly crying in the corner. 

Eleanor surprises me with a behind hug. 

"I'll miss you," I give her a normal hug. She starts tearing up. 

"I'll see you," she wipes her tears and I nod, petting her back. She moves onto Louis. I really can't believe everyone came to the airport to say good bye. That's so nice. Thankfully, Sophia is joining us. I haven't actually had a chance to really get to know her. So this is the most perfect opportunity 

We have a long flight ahead of us. Once we board the plane, I notice how fancy it is. And it's not even a plane, it's mofo private jet. 

First up, 

 Bogotá, Colombia Estadio El Campin . April 25 

Which is in two days. 

Excited? Well, yes. The boys will be back at it. And it's almost me and Harry's one year anniversary. 

It's exciting to travel the world. See new cultures, meet different people. Especially when I can do it with the guy I love and my best friends. 

Hopefully, I won't have to have Paul follow me everywhere. People in South America aren't the craziest fans, right? I hope not. I have to get used to this before things get crazy. Once we get into our seats, Harry squeezes my hand. 

"Ready?" he asks. 

"Ready," I nod.