Chapter 15

Thursday:

I go downstairs and find Harry on his laptop sitting on the couch

"Hey." I say as I grab a water bottle from the fridge and make my way towards him. 

"Hey love," He says as he closes his laptop, watching me. 

"Whatchya up to?" I say as I sit down on the couch next to Harry and put my head on his shoulder.

"I was just on my twitter." He tells me, reopening his laptop. 

"Oh, I haven't checked my twitter in a while." I take my phone out and check all the tweets I've received from directioners. There are so many I can't even count like I used to. 

"Well, I got 2 thousand more followers overnight." I laugh. 

"That's a little." Harry giggles. I make a face at him.

"Not for your average girlfriend." I sigh and suddenly the door opens. It's Niall.

"Guys, you have to see this." he rushes to our side. 

"What is it?" I ask Niall hoping it's not bad. He holds out a magazine that says Harry's two timing me on the cover. It's a picture of him with another girl.

"Mother f-" he rubs his eyes with his hands but I just look at the  magazine. Is this true? "That was taken last year and that's my cousin." Harry looks at me and I can't help but laugh. 

"The media is so stupid," Niall laughs hysterically. 

"They have gone way too far with this." Harry exclaims. Harry and I decide to have a livestream and tell everyone that it's not true. Later that day Paul comes over and tries to get everything cleared up. And so does the stupid management. The girls come over too and we have the best fashion show ever. 

Today was really fun. But I have to go home soon. It's been a 3 weeks and a half. I've gotten real close to the boys and girls and i'm gonna miss them so much. I wish there was a way I could stay.

I call my mom and she needs me to come finish senior year. Maybe I could stay here for senior year. My mom understands that I have a new boyfriend and i made a lot of new friends. She's trying to figure out how to let me stay. She says I could stay with my dads mom. I haven't seen her for 2 years. But I'll see if Bree and I could both stay with her for an entire year. OH god what am I going to do.

An hour later: it turns out, I'm staying for senior year! I can't believe this and thankfully Bree's mom agreed to let her stay too.