His love changed me (Book I)

By hazenight1

(UNDER EXTREME CONSTRUCTION) That one party, that one night, changed it all. Caydee Mitchell was a rebellious... More

Party girl [1]
Matt, Lollipops and Seducing...... [2]
jealousy, redecorating, and the truth......... [3]
Talking to the moon [4]
Feelings, Blake and Just a kiss? [5]
Bob, predictions, sexual tension? [6]
Breanne?! [7]
Hard decisions, paranoid?.... [8]
Family, Eva, and sympathy? [9]
Zed, fights, humans..............[10]
Camping, happy meals and forgiveness......[11]
Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]
Painting, Hailey and secrets..........[14]
Lasagne, painting, princesses...... [15]
Caydees nightmare....[17]
scars, weak, and talking........[18]
Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]
Dougie, Heat and Riots......[20]
Butterfly, them, and Derek............[21] (NEEDS EDITING)
Danger, sapphire and old friends.....[22]
Secrets revealed [part 1 of chapter 23]
Secrets revealed [part 2 of chapter 23]
Fights, Sierra, and Forgiveness.........[24]
Jinsu, Alex and being deceived by looks [25]
Last time? one peck, I love you.....[26]
Sacrifices [27]
Time, distance, I was here....[28]
Forced, Santa and Bracelets........[29]
Blackmail, Swings and being sad......[30]
Christmas shopping, Necklaces and Intense...[31]
He's back, Cocky and lies....[32]
Truth, French and déjá vu........[33]
Santa, Toys 'r' us and Sisters....[34]
Eiffel tower, surprises and Paris...[35]
Danger, Emails and unexpected surprises [36]
His love changed me [37] (Final Chapter)
SEQUEL
Check it out :D!

Nightmares, are you smarter than a 5 year old? [16]

181K 1K 97
By hazenight1

wassupp people? oh god i love you guys! 

comment

vote

fan

and do whatever yall do ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Brent took them from him and smiled I carried one “bye, bye” I said taking Hailey’s small hand and took her into her room.

I put the suitcase down and she grinned and screamed “I love it” she said jumping up and down.

I smiled; Brent came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Hailey was running around the room looking at all the decorations her grin was so big! I was smiling “is it mine?” she asked smiling.

“Of course babe I made-…we made it for you”

She squealed “Thank you, Caydee I love it!” she said hugging my legs.

“well I love you” I said.

“No, I love you” she said.

“I love you more” I insisted

“No I love you more”

“I love you more”

“No I love you more”

“I love you more”

“No I love you more”

“I love you more!!” Brent exclaimed we both looked at him and cocked our head to the side “I was feeling left out of the game so I wanted to join in” he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at Hailey “sometimes I wonder why I put up with him” I said to Hailey.

She giggled “because you love him” she said.

“How do you know?” I asked raising an eye brow.

“Because you told me” she said.

I nodded “oh yeah, I did, didn’t I?” I said.

She nodded

“But I take that back, he’s a bit of a weirdo” I said.

“Well not a bit he’s a really big weirdo”

“I know right, you should have seen the other day he was like-” I began.

“Girls? Why you talking about me like I aint in the room?” he said frowning.

“Can you shut up? I'm trying to talk to Hailey” I said smiling innocently.

“About me!” he exclaimed “you’re talking about me and I'm right here”

“Alright, alright what’s gotten under your skin?”

“You’re talking about me and I'm right here” he screeched like a girl.

“Oh stop being such a girl” I said.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

“aww babe I was only joking,” I said getting up and pecking his lips “I love you” I said pulling away.

“Love you to” he said.

------

We were all sitting in front of the T.V watching Are you smarter than a 5 year old? Hailey was sitting in my lap and my head was leaning on Brent’s shoulder if some body walked in we would like a happy family.

“Guys lets a play a game” I said randomly.

Hailey grinned okay she said getting off my lap and sitting in Brent's so she could see us all more clearer Brent's eyes widened and he looked at Hailey he tensed then when she grinned he relaxed.

“Go on, its called are you smarter than Hailey?” I said the last bit in T.V voice.

Hailey giggled,

“Okay, if I bought one ice cream for $15 and then I wanted two more so I bought them, how much would I spend that day?”

Hailey closed her eyes, and Brent eyes went wide and he lifted his fingers and began figuring it out. I shook my head.

“That would be exactly 45 dollars” Hailey said smiling proudly.

I looked at Brent and he was looking at Hailey in pure shock he opened his mouth to say something but then he closed it again he did that for about 1 minute then he said “how the hell did you figure that out?”

Hailey giggled “it was easy”

“No, not really” he said “you must be a genius” 

I snorted “or maybe you’re just dumb”

“Or maybe your just dumb” he mimicked me.

“At least I'm not dumb” I said in a mocking voice.

“At least I'm not dumb” he mimicked me mockingly.

“At least I'm not dumb” I mocked him “oh wait you are”

“You’re hot” he randomly said.

“You’re dumb”

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too, but I love Hailey more” I said tauntingly.

He winked and mouthed “we will see about that later”

“You two are sami-ami” Hailey said.

I raised an eye brow “what’s that?”

“Sami and Amami are my story characters there in love, and you two remind me of them” she sighed “Brent is Sami and Your Amami”

Sami pronounced -sa-ah-mi-

Amami pronounced –Ah-ma-mi-

I grinned “that’s cute Hailey you’re my…..urm” I thought about what to call her “blob” I blurted out.

Hailey giggled “blob?” she asked.

“Yes blob” I said.

----

I was tucking Hailey into bed “good night blob” I said kissing her forehead.

“Night Sissy, ill see you in the morning……Love you” she said grinning.

I smiled and kissed her forehead one last time.

“Love you too” I stated.

----

I walked into my room and Brent was laying in the blankets waiting for me I smiled and pulled off my trousers and tank top I took one of his t shirts that I stole from him and put it on.

I smiled and crawled into bed with him I smiled and pecked him on the lips “god, I love you Caydee” he said.

I smiled and looked into his beautiful brown orbs of chocolate “I love you to Brent”.

----

I was running deep into the woods they were on my tail, I could sense them getting closer to me they growled lowly “your mine” he said transforming into a wolf to chase me shame I was already in my wolf.

I ignored it and ran further into the woods I belong to nobody, I ran further into the woods hoping I would see any sign of humanity, I growled when I felt him nip at my tail.

They weren’t supposed to find me; I was supposed to be free from them! I growled. They were following me everywhere I went.

I ran deeper into the woods, and my paw got trapped into a bush on the floor and I fell onto the floor my breathing raged he pounced on top of me; his teeth sank into my neck…..

“Brent!” I said jumping up abruptly he jumped up.

“Caydee!” he said jumping up out of bed in protective stance “Are you okay?!” he asked.

I nodded and put my head in my hand “nightmare” I said sighing my breathing still heavy.

He wrapped his arms around me “Wanna talk about it?” he asked kissing the side of my head.

“No, thank you though” I said leaning more into his touch.

He mumbled something that sounded like ‘its okay’.

I was laying half on top of him his arms protectively around me and our legs tangled up I was staring at the ceiling leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I love you” he said randomly.

“I know I love you too” I said.

-----

(people i uplaoded Zed and Evas story check it out! tell me what you think if you all dont like it ill delte it...yeah im  not so confident with my books :( people like if you dont i  have a urge to delete it.....click the external link!! for there story)

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Brent's arms he was awake he kissed the tip of my nose, I giggled, he then kissed my lips.

“You perverted perverted boy” I said getting out of bed.

He grinned “I'm all yours baby” he said flipping me over so he was hovering over me.

I smiled and pecked him in the lips “oh yes you are” I flirted.

He smiled and ran his tongue along my jaw, and then he left small kisses, I moaned “b-Brent” I said.

“Hmm” he replied still kissing me he ran he hands down my body all the way until my waist he stopped there and wrapped his arms around it and pulled me so my legs were wrapped around his waist. I kissed his bare shoulder “good thing you don’t wear a shirt to sleep” I said running my tongue along his neck and sucking.

A chuckle rumbled through his chest “as much as I want to carry this on I need to go babe” he said pecking one last time, I pouted.

He bought his lips to mine and bit my bottom lip sucking on it he nipped on it one last time and smirked he walked into the shower and came out after 30 minutes wearing jeans and a white t shirt with a leather jacket flung over is shoulder.

“Where did you get those clothes?” I questioned.

“I put them in there last night because I knew id not be able to leave you if I was searching for clothes” he winked.

I moaned “Brent, you spoil everything” I said.

He looked on my dresser and found moisturiser and began rubbing his body on it forgetting it was a girls I giggled.

He gave me a pointed look through the mirror shit! Caydee think! “urmm nothing, I just want to be the one rubbing the moisturiser over you” I winked.

He grinned “feel free” he said.

I rolled my eyes “JOKING, perverted, perverted boy” I said.

He grinned and nodded.

“Brent so I'm in your pack now?” I asked.

He nodded and grinned “yep” he popped the P.

“But not completely, I still need to fully mate you still” he mumbled the last bit.

I shuddered and acted like I couldn’t hear I wasn’t eager to sleep with him I still get shudders just thinking about it!

I shivered “I'm cold” I said crawling back into the blankets “and I'm werewolf so it must be cold” I said wrapping myself around the duvet.

He smiled and pulled me into his arms with the duvet still around me, I felt safe…his arms wrapped around me protectively like a cocoon. He squeezed me tighter “Baby how could you get so cold quickly?” he said “minute ago you were normal temperature” he said.

“Yeah well, you know” I said giving a nervous chuckle he couldn’t find out about it, I wouldn’t let him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohh what are her nightmares about? :O the plots coming in soon its going to be AMAZING! :) 

check out Zed and evas story!!! click the external link!!

comment ;)

vote

like

and fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 170K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...
Why Me? By Cailin

Fanfiction

2.3K 81 22
A long saga about Lexi, her love life, and her friends. This roller coaster ride will be sure to make you smile and cry. Thank you to all who support...
229K 11.4K 35
Ever since Kindergarten he had been classed as her 'bully'. She was a nobody in people's eyes and he was the token, golden boy. He made her life hell...
37.3K 955 32
Teshanae Martinez is a nineteen year old college girl who lives with an abusive father . Her father beat her every day until she got tired and tried...