ALIENS LAND IN INDIA

De cchinu

A ship carrying five Mercini's was on its way to harness the ice from Pluto when a hit with an asteroid force... Mai multe

Prologue
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07.1
CHAPTER 07.2
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CLIMAX - PART 1
CLIMAX - PART 2
CLIMAX - PART 3

THANK YOU NOTE

563 48 24
De cchinu

Before going to the climax of it all, I would like to add a little thank you note here. 

To start with it, a big thank you to pranjaliaditi, without whom the story wouldn't have started at all. 

It was while reading her story 'Merry Christmas', that we had this small comment battle (if there is something like that). 

There was a line in it "finally the meteorite had hit the Empire building in New York", on which we had made some comments. 

me- and once again NewYork is invaded by aliens

her- ya..its the best landing spot for them

me- no...seriously, have one alien to land in India as well...we also want to meet them 

her- if you really want to see an alien, just look in the mirror

It definitely had ended on a funny note and I didn't think any of it further. But a couple of days later, I felt, why not? 

If I want to see them in India, why not I write one. And that's how the story began. 

Then, all you readers showed immense support for this story; and it was enough to carry it all along. Because honestly, I hadn't planned the story at all. 

It was just a one-chapter-at-a-time thing. I don't remember now how many times that plot had changed in my mind, but from what I get from you readers, I think now that it has come out really well. 

So a big big thank you to all you readers for making it such a success. 

I had always read that the most important thing for becoming a good author is, 'always keep your eyes and ears open, because an idea can come from anywhere; and you got to be there to take it' 

I certainly believe it now. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104 12 12
In 2180, humanity is threatened with extinction due to climate changes caused by the acceleration of Earth's rotation. The main cause is the use of t...
25 6 43
Once the new Space City was built, Forster, and Kathy head to an Ice Planet to help in a problem about the change of climate causing global warming.
1.1K 122 25
The world is in peril. Mankind stands on the precipice; facing extinction. How did it come to this? What's the next step? Follow humanity's last chan...
26.4K 2.5K 16
ᯓᡣ𐭩 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐞 "𝑴𝒓. 𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒛, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏�...