The 5sos sister

Da CourtneyDavies5

5 seconds of Summer fanfiction!! The 5sos sister. Violet is the sister of Ashton Irwin, one of the 5sos boys... Altro

About
Chapter 1 - meeting 5sos
Chapter 2 - the beach
Chapter 3 - sunday morning wih ashton
Chapter 4 - job search
Chapter 5 - Studio 5
Chapter 6 - what a fuckboy
Chapter 8 - Interviews and performances
Chapter 9 - New conversation and an album
Chapter 10 - break with the boys
Chapter 11 - PARIS !!
Chapter 12 - back to school
Chapter 13 - New friends and new hobbies
Chapter 14- drinking underaged and drunk truth or dare
Chapter 15- hangovers and drunk stories
Chapter 16 - My first date and its with Luke Hemmings
Chapter 17 - My first date and its with Luke Hemmings
Chapter 18 - Movie star in the making
Chapter 19 - Learning to dance and getting to know the cast
Chapter 20 - lights, camera, action
Chapter 21 - The kissing scene
Chapter 22 - A jelous Luke?
Chapter 23 - you like me???
Chapter 24 - A proper date
Chapter 25 - How do we tell Ashton??
Chapter 26 - Everyone is friends again.
Chapter 26 - Everyone is friends again part two
Chapter 27 - Big news for the boys
sorry i haven't published
Chapter 28 - im going on tour?!
Chapter 29 - leaving the boys?
Chapter 30 - Saying goodbye
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 7 - Paparazzi and sneaky pictures

477 13 0
Da CourtneyDavies5

Later on that day we decided to hang at Luke's house. Since it was probably better then mine and Ashton's.

"This place is amazing" I gasp as we pulled up into the driveway of a mansion.

"Meh. It's alright" he shrugged.

"YOU HAVE A POOL!!!" I yelled running to the gate looking at his back garden.

"Well, yeah" he answered with a smile 

"That's so cool" I replied. Mine and Ashton's house was really big and nice, but we could never fit a pool there.

"Wanna go for a swim" he winked suggestively.

I have a feeling he doesn't own a swimming suit that a could borrow.

"Maybe later lover boy" I smiled walking into his house.

His house was huge. There were so many different rooms and colours. It was very Morden but very classical at the same time. It was also very clean, you can tell they really look after this house.

"Hey wanna see something fun" he smiled from behind me making me jump. I didn't know he was so close.

"I guess" I answered unsure. I didn't turn around because I could feel his warm breathe on my neck, which meant he was right behind me.

"Come on then" he said grabbing my hand and spinning me into him.

We stood there staring at each other before like leaned down and whispered in my war bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Close your eyes" he smirked.

I did as heh said then he guided me. He picked me up bridle style a few times to go up and down the stairs. I was starting to feel awkward.

"Luke. I don't like this" I mumbled.

"Awh is Violet scared" he mocked.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Are we really going to do this?" He asked.

"Yes" I laughed.

"But I thought you wanted to open your eyes?"

I took that as my cue to open my eyes. When my eyes adjusted all I could see was flashing lights and bright neon colours. No way.

"YOU HAVE AN ARCADE IN YOUR HOUSE" I yelled running around like a 5 years old.

"Well I do have 2 brothers. We have to do something when we're home" he smirked.

That smirk is really starting to look ho- I mean annoying. What the hell was I going to say??!!

We started to play a couple of games. We played Mario kart, PacMan, donkey kong and a load of others. It was actually really fun. I might actually take back calling Luke a fuckboy. He was actually really fun to hang out with today.

"So do you want to go in the pool now?" He asked after we finished the last game in the arcade.

"Why because I kicked your ass?" I replied smugly.

"I let you win" he smirked in defence.

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled.

"So do you want to go in the pool or not?" He asked again.

"I haven't got a swim suit Luke and you know it" I said giving him an I know what your going to say look.

"Well it's lucky that my cousin leaves a lot of hers here then" he said walking to a different room.

I decided to follow him. We then entered a bedroom. I'm guessing this was the room his cousin stayed in.

"Here" he said handing my a load of bikinis.

I looked at them. They were all pretty revealing. She must like her body.

"Hasn't she got a one piece" I asked with hope. I hated my body.

"To my pleasure no, she doesn't" he smirked looking me up and down.

"Perv" I said closing the door on him.

"Meet me in the pool!" He yelled then walking away.

I tried on all the bikinis. I hated how they looked on my body, but there was one that looked okay and wasn't revealing too much.

Luckily it fits. She must be around my age, and size. Maybe I'll get to meet her and finally have a friend who's a girl.

After I put on the bikini I grabbed a towel and went down stairs into the backyard. Since I already had sunglasses and a hat I kept them on.

Luke was already in the pool and wasn't paying attention. I took this as my time to slip in the pool, but being the clumsy person I am I slip and land on the grass drooling my towel and revealing my body. Aghhhh.

"Hot" Luke mumbled. I didn't think I was supposed to hear it but I didn't. I blushed then replied.

"Thanks"

He looked a little taken aback by my replied. I guess I want supposed to hear that. He soon replaced his confusing look with his famous smirk.

"Ready to swim?" He winked.

We were in the pool for an hour or 2 before jumping out and sitting on the sun chairs.

Out of nowhere someone started taking pictures. Luke cursed under his breathe.

"Hey. Get out!" He yelled.

It was paparazzi.

"Is that Violet Irwin, sister of Ashton Irwin and rising star" the guy asks snapping pictures of me.

I put on my glasses and hat and ducked while Luke continued to curse.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear leaning in.

"It's fine. I knew this type of stuff was going to happen anyway" I sighed looking at the guys still snapping pictures.

Out of nowhere he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked gasping at the sudden action.

"I actually have no idea. I thought it would calm you down" he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I giggled at his change of attitude.

The guy had now disappeared. I guess he realised there was nothing important going on.

"He's gone" I said gesturing to the empty yard.

"Thank god. I hate dealing with this" he sighed looking down with his head in his hands.

This is a different side of Luke and I like this Luke way better.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Here's the next chapter.
Sorry that this ones kinda boring.
I'll finish the next one soon.
Picture of Violet and Luke that a certain someone took.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7K 244 38
"We don't belong here, so we have to stay together and protect each other." {contains: foul language, anger issues, abuse, abandonment} A luke hemmin...
41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...
656 59 25
This is a 5 Seconds Of Summer fan fiction of the great two Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin.