The Other Winchester {ON HOLD}

Por CharlieTrenka

Katarina was saved by John Winchester when she was two years old and raised her as his own. She is the younge... Mais

Trailer!!!!
Better Trailer!!!
Katarina
Chapter One: Coming Back
Chapter Two: Bridges Of The Past
Chapter Three: Women in White
Chapter Four: The Po Po coming
Chapter Five: Questions, Questions....and more Questions
Chapter Six: Everything is Different Now....
Chapter Seven: Into The Woods
Chapter Eight: Crickets
Chapter Nine: One By One We All Fall Down...
Chapter Ten: Heartbreak
Chapter Eleven: Under The Lake
Chapter Twelve: Secrets
Chapter Thirteen: Only A Boy
Chapter Fourteen: It's Okay to Keep Secrets
Chapter Fifteen: Dead in Water
Chapter Sixteen: Caught in the Lie
Chapter Seventeen: This is The End
Chapter Eighteen: Fear?
Chapter Nineteen: New Image
Chapter Twenty: Playing Dress up
Chapter Twenty-One: Never
Chapter Twenty-Two: Panic
Chapter Twenty-Three: Christo
Chapter Twenty Four: Overthrown
Chapter Twenty-Five: Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-Six: Left Behind
Chapter Twenty Seven: Coming Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Old Memories
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The White house is Lawrence
Chapter Thirty: The Struggle
Chapter Thirty-one: Mary?
Chapter Thirty-Two: New Cases
Chapter Thirty-Three: Asylum
Chapter Thirty-Four: Not Now Sam
Chapter Thirty-Five: Another Round
Chapter Thirty-Six: This Isn't You
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Normal?
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Dad?
Chapter Thirty Nine: Flirt
Chapter Forty: Awkward Encounters
Chapter Forty-One: Knocking on Death's door
Chapter Forty-Two: Not Giving up
Chapter Forty-three: Heal
Chapter Forty-four: Soon Ava
Chapter Forty-Five: Gulity
Chapter Forty-Six: Because of me
Chapter Forty-Seven: Weak Knees
Chapter Forty-Eight: Shock
Chapter Forty-Nine: Blonde Bitch
Chapter Fifty: My Friend
Chapter Fifty-One: Pain of another
Chapter Fifty-Two: Sam's Girlfriend
Chapter Fifty-Three: Trap
Chapter Fifty-Four: Detox
Chapter Fifty-Six: The past
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Training
BRUH
Chapter Fifty Eight: Really?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Tell Me How you really feel
Chapter Sixty: Not holding back
Chapter Sixty One: Amateurs
Chapter Sixty-Two: Fight
Chapter Sixty-Three: Taken
Chapter Sixty Four: Son of a bitch
Chapter Sixty-Five: I'm gonna kill him
Chapter Sixty Seven: Back at it again
Author's note
Tag: Questions about me
Chapter Sixty-Eight: First
A/N: I am sorry
Nominate Me?
Chapter Sixty-Nine: History Lesson
Chapter Seventy: Hunter's First Hunt
Chapter Seventy-One: Family Bonding

Chapter Fifty-five: Dropping a Bombshell

2.3K 89 0
Por CharlieTrenka

I wince at the peroxide running down my arms. Sam cleans the wounds while Dean wraps bandages around my skinny extremity. I stare at the floor the whole time, unsure of what I just saw. A hallucination? A memory? It felt so real, and the couple.....I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Katarina." A voice said softly to get my attention. I turn to see my brother Sam, a slight smile on his face, with comforting eyes. "Hey, nice to see you." He grinned, joking at my mind absences.

"Hi Sammy, its been awhile." I say horsely, my throat like sandpaper.

"Here." He hands me a mug with steam rolling off the sides. I lift my nose to smell it. Sweet and warmth filled my nose. I take a sip of the warm liquid, letting it coat the walls of my throat. I open my eyes to look at the liquid once more, expecting to see the nice yellow green tea. Instead I see blood and strings of muscle in the cup. My eyes widen and I whimper. Two rough hands grab mine around the cup and the apple greens that have taken care of me my whole life crouches in front.

"Kat, what do you see?" He whispered, his eyes moving side to side looking into my faded blue. Trying to understand what I see, what I feel, to help me get through this.

"It's warm dark blood, dark red staining the outside. the stringy muscles soaking in it and draping over the once white mug." I say poetically. He covers the tops of the mug with his hand, making the blood disappear.

"Kat look at me." I continue to stare at his hand, waiting for the decay to consume it. "Kat, Look. At. Me." He says, using his other hand to guide my face. I stare into his face, unsure of what to believe anymore. He smiles lightly. "Good, now. The drink is tea. Nice warm tea. I wanted to give you some Jack but Sammy was not feelin it." He said to make my smile and I did.

"Whiskey sounds great right now." I chuckle.

"There is that smile." Sam says. I look up and hold the smile, making him do the same.

"Okay, Kat." I turn back to Dean and the mug of death in my hands. "When I move my hand, you will see there is just tea okay?" I shake my head, fear traveling down my body. My arm shake once more, wishing it would stop. The grip around my hands tighten. "Kat, you can do this."

"I'm scared. I am so scared." I start to cry.

"Its just tea, once step-" Sam starts but I cut him off.

"No it's not the damn tea!" I shout dropping the mug, surprisingly it did not shatter. "I am scared of me. What I am! What I am supposed to be." I get up and start pacing, the boys just stand there. "You saw what happened at the motel! You saw what happened in the basement! Hell, my only friend is my damn dog that can turn freaking human!" I shout but cover my mouth. I just told them about Hunter. Hunter whines from the glare Dean and Sam are giving him.

"Hunter can what?" Sam asks calmly. I look at hunter and nod, telling him to change. He morphs and he looks slightly different. His hair was still dark and shaggy, a collar wrapping around his neck. His denim jacket is dirtier and his tank top was a white and covered in dirt. His jeans were more worn than before and his eyes were still the same. Dean and Sam both lifted their guns up, so I umped in front of Hunter, Protecting him.

"Don't shoot him." I growl.

"The Hell is this!" Dean shouts, overwhelmed by the past events.

"I am Katarina's Familiar, we have a bond. I protect her from as much as possible." Hunter stated. 

"Why do you have a familiar?" Sam asked, lowing his gun slightly.

"Because she is a powerful witch." Hunter stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I smack my forehead. The boys lower their weapons in shock.

"Kat, so the woman was right?" Sam asked, Dean glaring at him. 

"What woman?!" Dean shouted, he was so lost.

"Yeah she was Sam." I tell him, ignoring Dean. Sam grins slightly.

"Well Dean, looks like we got a Savoir of the Coven for a sister." He jokes. Dean puts his gun away and starts pacing.

"You got Magically crap and Sammy here is having visions.....could our timing be any better." Dean groans.

"It would have been sooner, but the pills were holding her powers back." Hunter states. We all freeze and look at him. "The pills were enchanted, to hold back magical beings. Katarina has not shown her full power."

"So the little stuff we saw...." 

"Is just a glimpse." We all sit down in shock. The crap I did was pretty damn loud, but it was only the start?

"What do we do? Dad can't find out." Sam stated.

"I'm pretty sure he knows Sam." I say, thinking of the motel and the pills. Silence fills the room, Hunter lays down and puts his head in my lap. I stroke his hair, due to the fact I did it when he was a dog.

"Hunter, can you teach her how to control it?" Dean asks softly. Hunter sits up and faces Dean.

"Not fully, but I can try and keep it at bay. It seems her emotions trigger her power." 

"So what now?" I ask.

"Do the same thing we have been doing." Dean says as he stands up.

"Killin' as much evil sons of bitches we can find."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

215 18 13
Alyra Singer, daughter of Bobby Singer started hunting at the age of 14 once she knew what her father did for a living. Her mother was hooked on drug...
2.1K 35 19
(*COMPLETED*)This is a supernatural fanfiction, on my old account I created a supernatural fanficyion but since this is my new watt's account I will...
22.5K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
157K 3K 25
The Winchester's have a little sister by the name of Christina Mary Winchester, she's four. There's no where for her to go, so she tags along on thei...