Mi Reino

By xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 8

7.9K 445 58
By xox_aaliyahh

A/N: I'm going to try harder to edit and not click out before I edit. So hopefully this chapter is better than the last few chapter. Victoria in the mm. Enjoy ! :)

Elise P.O.V.

"Sweetie, can I ask you something?" I sat in the driver's seat of my car.

Victoria's high pitch voice was heard, "Yes mommy."

"Is it true that you want your father back?" I whispered unintentionally.

I heard her sigh, "I don't want my father back, but I do want a father in my life. When I go to school and see all these girls hugging their dad's before entering the building I feel sullen. Considering I haven't had a father in the past 3 years. I missed out on so much that I normally do with a father."

A frown came on my face, "Honey, how come you never told me?"

Victoria whimpered and sniffled, "Because.. You.. You do so much for me.. All.. Already. That I did.. I didn't want you.. To feel like I.. Like I wasn't.. Wasn't happy mommy."

"Oh baby." I cooed, trying to find her in the passenger seat before she crawled in my arms sobbing, "I don't ever want you thinking that because I do so much for you that you cant ask for anything. Alright? Ima try to find a male figure in your life, but it might not be a father. I love you baby girl."

I felt Victoria a nuzzle into the side of my neck, "Thank you mommy. I love you too."

The car stopped in front of the school and I heard the car door opening and closing. As soon as I heard the door close and lock, the car zoomed in traffic to get me to work. Laying my head on my seat, a deep sigh escaped my lips as I thought about how I was gonna give Victoria a male figure in her life. Considering I don't talk to guys anymore and stick to myself its kind of hard.

I felt the car ease to a stop as I got out and the dog Nuzzled the leash into the palm of my hand. Gripping the leash, I let Chocolate guide me into the building and into the elevator. Because of my blindness, I got my elevators voice commanded.

"Take me to the 40th floor." I command clearly.

I hummed a tone as I waited patiently for the elevator to open to my floor. When I first got this building built from the ground up I got a specific floor built just for me. So when the doors open, it opens straight to my office and I don't have to walk down a hall or anything.

I heard a small ding indicating that I had to put my hand print in to unlock the door. Raising my hand, I pressed my hand against the wall and slide in down the wall slowly. Feeling the texture change from being rough to smooth. Letting the scanner scan my hand, I heard a beep and the elevator doors open.

Considering I know this room by heart, it was not hard for me to find my desk. After I took a seat in my chair, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs from behind my desk.

"Hello Miss Young, today you have meeting at 2:30 with the owner of "Dazzle Me". Then at 3:30 you have to manage the stock till closing. Seems like a simple day to me. Also, before I forget. Mr.Alsina from A.A.A. Corporation called trying to confirm when he can come check out your corporation. So I said tomorrow at 5:30 in the evening sharp."

Nodding my head, I digested the information she had gave me, "Give me the precise time please."

"8:04" Kalorina announced.

"Alright, thank you. Now where is my secretary. Pay day is tomorrow and I need to know how much money we made these past two weeks." I questioned.

"Actually, Haylie took this weekend off to go on vacation with her husband. They went to Barbados. She said she told you and that you were okay with it."

"No, she did not discuss this with me at all and this is not the first time she ran off without confronting me. Do me a favor and pack her stuff in a card board box for me and leave it on her EMPTY desk. Thank you ! And call Winsten in here for me."

"Alright." Kalorina said before her loud footsteps became softer till the point you couldn't hear them.

A sigh escaped my lips as I laid back and ruffled my hair with my hands. Haylie is getting fired, this is the 6th time she ran off without telling me. What Haylie is repetitively doing is very unprofessional.

Heavy footsteps got louder as I heard Winsten's footsteps come up the stairs behind me. A light whistling sound was heard as I heard him take a seat in front of me.

"Girl, give me the latest gossip." Winsten squealed.

I giggled, "Only after you tell me what going on between you and that dude Pablo."

He sucked his teeth, "Elise hunny ! He took me on a date, he asked me out, not vice versa and told me to pay for his and mine food. Claiming he forgot his wallet at home." Winsten ranted, "Meaning the son of a bitch shouldn't of been driving cause he wouldn't of had his license."

"Omg! And did you pay for both of y'all food?" I laughed hysterically.

I hears him gasped, "HELL NO! I told him that I needed to go use to the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom and climbed through the small window. My balls still hurt from getting scrapped crossed it."

"You are hell Winsten." I laughed shaking my head.

"I know I am.' Winsten kissed his teeth, "Now tell me what's up with you."

"My daughter wants a father." I frowned.

"I can be her daddy." Winsten squealed.

A/N: Another boring chapter, I know ! Lately, I have been under weather and have not been feeling like writing. But I promise an update every 2 weeks so I do it. But yea, next couple chapters will be getting interesting. Victoria in the mm. Excuse mistakes and errors. Enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.9K 24
So many thoughts were running through my mind as Liam and I stood there, face-to-face, ready to do something that could escalate my like for him or e...
1.9M 71.9K 98
My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orleans, yeah that one; the one that no good b...
6.4K 263 36
She gets bullied by August or her lover?
58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...