Unique Mate (#JustWriteIt)

By DreamingCrooked

Cover was made by: @pythagoraswasadouche ♡ He stood in front of Katelyn, one foot away and looked dead in the... More

✴One✴
✴Two✴
✴Four✴
✴Five✴
✴SIX✴
✴Seven✴
✴Eight✴
✴Nine✴
✴Ten✴
✴Eleven✴
✴Twelve✴
✴Thirteen✴
✴Fourteen✴
✴Fifteen✴
✴Sixteen✴
✴Seventeen✴
✴Eighteen✴
✴Nineteen✴
✴Twenty✴
✴Twenty one✴
✴Twenty Two✴
✴Twenty Three✴
✴Twenty four✴
✴Twenty Five✴

✴Three✴

2.5K 110 13
By DreamingCrooked

Caleb and Britt left in the morning after attacking granny's awesomest pancakes.

Now, Granny and I are in park, sitting on a bench and looking at the kids running here and there. Few kids are really annoying. Just their voice is enough to piss me off. But I tolerate all those tortures just for the sake of Granny, she loves this place so much. So, why not?

The breeze is not so cold or warm, it was in between and kept wrapping us around like a blanket. Felt good. But I covered Granny with all sorts of warm clothes. Sweater, scarf, gloves etc but I just came in my shorts. Hehe.

"Gran?" I started with my eyes on a kid who was so damn cute and adorable. Granny was looking at all the kids.

"Shall I cut my hair?" I asked once I heard her saying 'hmm'.

She snorted which made my head look in her direction. She was already grimacing. Pft. Old people.

"You'll look terrible. And no one will marry you." She sighed and continued, " let alone take a look at you." Though she tried her best to sound all caring and crap, her hidden amusement and teasing lady was peeking out once in awhile. Finally, she couldn't control, she laughed at my face, already imagining me in a new haircut.

Gosh! I glared at her and turned away immediately, lifting my chin up to show that I didn't think this was funny at all. It isn't, right?

We hit the park at 6pm and now its almost 8pm. 6 to 7pm we were walking around the park. After that, sightseeing, or more like, kids-watching while I was admiring just one cute kid. I gotta talk to him somehow and befriend that cute fellow tomorrow and also take a pic with him. Who knows he might become popular in future?

We got back home and made dinner. Granny prefers to go to bed, way to early. I can't blame her, it's her age that's making her do this.

After dinner and washing the dishes, oh, yeah, I've to do that part while she does the cooking part, she retired to her room and I ran to mine and sprawled on my bed.

Caleb and Britt would be having so much fun at the guys' party. I wanted to go there too but these idiots didn't ask me the second time whether I'm coming or not so I lost my chance of hitting on some hot wolf boys today. Thanks to my stupid self.

Just then my phone blarred and Britt's name flashed on it. Wow! My best friend still remembers me.

"Yeah?" I asked, after answering.

"Kate, Kate!" She sounded a bit panicky.

"What's the matter? Did Caleb cheat on you?" I was full on over protective- girlfriend mode now.

"I heard that." Caleb growled. Okay! He isn't cheating or anything.

"Kate. I left the gifts back at your room." Brittany said worriedly. My room? I looked around but couldn't spot out anything.

Before I could ask her, she answered, "It's in your closet. Could you please bring it here? My parents may eat my head off." She was in panic attack. I can clearly sense that. I could sense one more thing too.

I sighed and agreed to be there in few minutes. The other thing I sensed in her voice was an evil plan to get me to that party. My best friends are so clever. Of course, they are, who took lessons from ME.

I kicked my closet door open and found two gift wrapped boxes. One was rectangular in shape which was for Ryan and the other was small, cylindrical in shape for Zander. This cylindrical stuff must be a Cologne or something. Whatever. I'm just gonna do my post man, nah, post girl job.

I put on some casual clothes, skinny jeans and a white top. I informed Granny and took a cab. Poor me, I'm not allowed to drive. Sighs. And I don't have that much patience to control the huge metal body on my own either. So, I didn't protest.
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Red Moon pack and Thunder Star pack's heads, like alphas, betas, stayed in the same place but not a same house or mansion. Britt said that there are houses next to alpha's and all of it are inside one huge compound.

When I entered that compound, it looked like a freaking colony or something. Same sized houses and two huge houses in the middle. It must be Zander's and Ryan's. No doubt about that.

The two houses were decorated in lights. The music wasn't like any other party were your ear drums might burst and bleed. It was mild and pleasant. I stood by the parking lot and called Britt. I felt shy to just walk in all alone with two gifts in my hands. I threatened Brittany and Caleb that if they don't come and get me, I'll probably stand here all night and die.

Soon, Britt and Caleb came running to the lot.

"Wow! Thanks a lot." Britt hugged me after throwing the gifts at Caleb, who caught it perfectly. I smiled. After pulling back from the hug, I took in their dresses. Two of them looked cute.

"Awe! You guys look beautiful." I said dreamily with my hands intertwined in front, as if I was praying in church.

"I'm always hot." Caleb snorted but Britt was grinning, ear to ear.
"Since you're here. Let's have some fun?" Britt asked unsurely, yet hopefully, shaking her head to make me say yes.

"Okay okay. Stop shaking." I caught her head before any damage could happen. Caleb grinmed widely and we walked like three musketeers.

Brittany ran away to place the gift in the gifts area while Caleb and I were hunting down the foods. Few people did look at me weirdly, since they must have found out that I'm a human. I just gave a slight nod and waved at few of them. I'm friendly and sweet by birth. No one asked about my parents and even if they do, I'm not gonna go into a zombie mode or anything. Few girls were dressed like whores, I think they're here with the expectations of being one of the birthday guy's mate. Other girls were dressed normally, decently and beautifully who had already found their mates, like Brittany.

Someone shut my mouth and dragged me backwards. I tried to grab Caleb's hand but that jerk was waving at me, with evil smirk on his face.

Finally I was released inside a cute room  and was spun around by my kidnapper. I came  face to face with that person.

Brittany spears. Hehe, just Brittany. But, what the?

I placed my hands on my hip and stared at her, asking for an explanation through my eyes.

"Hello!" A voice greeted me from behind. I turned around and found a girl, probably older than me, smiling at me. Not a fake one.

"Hu-hi." I waved, very awkwardly.

"I'm Rebecca. Ryan's sister." She stretched her hand out for a shake. Ryan has a sister? Crap! She's still waiting for me to shake it.

"I'm-" I shook hands with her but she already cut me off before I could introduce myself.

"Katelyn." She smiled, warmly.

I smiled back too. Still I don't get it, why I'm in this room and why is Ryan's sister talking to me.

"Let's do it." I heard my devil of a friend say. Huh?

I should've expected this coming. Brittany stripped me down and Rebecca threw a dress to Britt which Britt put on me as if I was a baby. Then Rebecca did my hair. I strongly said that I don't like too much makeup. So, she just did some mild makeup.

When I looked it the mirror, what Granny said in the park flashed in my mind. 'No one will marry you, let alone look at you.' But in this dress, I was sure that at least one or two heads might turn towards me.

It's a simple sleeveless, red knee length dress that hugged my body perfectly.

"You look beautiful." Rebecca said and Brittany nodded her head violently. I gotta smack her next time when she shakes her head so much. I blushed and grinned at them for making me look beautiful.

Rebecca handed me some killer heels but I begged and rolled on the bed saying that I won't wake up tomorrow if I wear heels so she gave me cute flats.

When we came out Caleb grinned at me and showed thumbs up to my hair dresser and costume changer, Rebecca and Brittany.

Everything was going on normally. Caleb, Britt and I were having fun and tasted almost all the food kept there. Caleb and Brittany's attention was diverted all of a sudden and I found Zander coming towards us. How rude of me? I didn't wish him yet.

I walked to him and said, "Happy birthday, Zander." And stretched my hand out. He took my hand and shook it with a cutest smile on his face all the while. Holding his hand was warm and I didn't feel like letting go of it any time sooner. He didn't mind me using his hand like a heater for sometime either.

"Mine." He said in a low voice.

My eyes widened and I blinked at him in shock.

"Huh?" I asked to make sure if I heard him right.

"Youre my mate. MINE." He kinda growled the last word.

What the cheesecakes? I'm his mate? I wanted to hear someone say this word to me when I saw Caleb and Britt the other day. But I never thought I'd be a werewolf's mate and hear that single word which holds so much, intense feeling in it from a super hot, good looking and sweetheart like Zander, the future alpha of Red Moon pack.

Suddenly the music was stopped and the whole place became silent. Everyone must've heard it with their super hearing.

Am I the one for him? I'm just a human and he's the alpha of his pack from this day. He's like a king and I'm just a commoner and I don't even have a wolf blood running in my veins. He deserves someone better from his pack or any other pack. I'm not the one. I couldn't pull my hand away from him.

In meantime, I heard Brittany squeal at the back. I couldn't bring myself to even roll my eyes at the moment. I was so confused and awestruck.

"Wow,Cool." I deadpanned as I removed my hand from his hold, hesitantly. He only tried to hold my hand, more likely me, again but I stepped back. Before I could open my mouth there was another surprise for me.

"NO! SHE'S MINE." Another voice growled behind my head. I turned my head and found the one and only, Ryan Adams standing with his piercing blue eyes looking at me.

I think they're pranking me. A few gasps were heard. When I looked at Brittany and Caleb, they looked equally confused as me.

"Wow, double cool." I deadpanned. This was my cue. I took off running in a direction where no people or wolfs were standing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
456K 9.5K 45
"We can't!" I shout at him, as I push him away from me. "Why?" He says in a sensual voice. "Because we're rivals." I say as he walks up to me, pinni...
466K 11.3K 26
#1 in claim 19.11.2020 #1 in dark 24.12.2020 #1 in alpha 24.12.2020 My dad's best friend is a possessive veterinarian. The first time he lays eyes...
373K 16.3K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...