The Missing hope

By mysterious_style

❤️Janasvi is a girl with a shadowed past which she never wants to cross paths with but at a point or the othe... More

Summary
Authors Note
Chapter One Memories Come Flooding In
Chapter Two Flashback
Chapter Three Not A Bad Start.
Chapter Four First Class Dance.
Chapter Five. I'd Already Slapped Him Hard.
Chapter Six. Because I Love You Damn it.
Chapter Seven. I Should've Just Died In The Car Accident.
Chapter Eight. She Means World To Me
Chapter Nine. The Storm Faces The Sunshine
Chapter Ten. My Life Is Meaningless Without You.
Chapter Eleven. I'm Ashamed That I Fell In Love With You!
Chapter Twelve. You Don't Even Deserve It.
Chapter Thirteen. Endless Love.
Chapter Fourteen Falling From A Great Height
Chapter Fifteen Spicing up
Chapter Sixteen. I Still Didn't Know Her Name!
Chapter Seventeen A Painful Punishment
Chapter Eighteen I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 New York
Chapter Twenty Day 1
Chapter Twentyone Day 2
Chapter Twenty Three. It's My Fault. All My Fault.
Chapter Twenty Four Its Over
Chapter Twenty Five. Take It. Take It All.
Chapter Twenty Six Hello Mommy
Chapter Twenty Seven I killed Arrianna
Chapter Twenty Eight Arrianna
Chapter Twenty Nine No Strings, No Love
Chapter Thirty. Do you trust me?
Chapter Thirty One: A Big Surprise
Chapter Thirty Two: The Surprise Gone Wrong
Chapter Thirty Five Losing Conciousness
Chapter Thirty Six We Won - A Ball
Chapter Thirty Three - Brothers And Sisters

Chapter Twenty Two Day 3

2 0 0
By mysterious_style

Jisha woke up to the sound of the bathroom door opening. Roy walked out with a towel around his hips and smiled at her. She smiled at the sight, feeling head over heels for his delicious looking body.

He took his clothes and went back to the bathroom.

Jisha frowned.

'Couldn't he have just gotten dressed here? It's not like it's anything new. So is he supposed to be shy now?" She frowned further.

After a few minutes Roy walked out of the bathroom in 3/4 army pants and a white tee shirt. He smiled at Jisha and walked out of the room.

She stood up and walked into the bathroom. Thoughts of Roy's behavior wouldn't leave her mind at any point.

Meanwhile, Roy had ordered breakfast.

After her shower, she went to the room to get dressed, still brooding over what happened.

She felt like he was avoiding intimacy with her. She felt he didn't want intimacy with her anymore. As if she was a disease maybe. She pushed her thoughts aside and decided to get dressed quickly. Then she had an idea. She wore a black lace underwear accompanied by a very revealing black bra. She heard a knock on the front door but didn't bother. She took a last look at herself in the mirror and put on a seductive attitude. She walked out of the room to see Roy on the couch and a waiter rolling in a trolley.

The waiter almost dropped a plate when he saw her.

Roy scowled the moment his eyes laid on her and the waiters gaze.

She put her hands up to tie her hair into a sexy bun. She knew the act was sexy because it gave a clearer view of her upper body.
Roy immediately stood up and strode to where she was, standing in front of her, glaring at the waiter.

She smirked seeing his possessiveness.

The waiter, feeling the intensity of Roy's glare, scurried out of the room with a sidelong glance at Jisha.

After the waiter had left, Roy turned to Jisha.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He tried as hard as he could to keep his flaring temper out of his voice.

"What?" She shrugged. "How does it matter to you?"

He inhaled deeply. "Meow, of course it matters to me. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" She smirked. "So is it wrong to ask for some attention?"

"Meow this is cheap."

"Ok so now I'm cheap for trying to get your attention. Then why are you even here with me? Maybe that explains why you're avoiding intimacy with me. You're done right? So now you'll just wipe your hands clean by calling me cheap. I'm listening, maybe there's more. Well let me see, whore? Slut? What else?"

"Meow." He was losing his control on his temper. "Shut up." He said through gritted teeth before He slammed his hand into the wall next to her.

She shuddered but recovered quickly. Her temper flared.
"Don't you shut up me, Roy. Freedom of speech is my right. Okay tell me what's wrong with me? Am I not beautiful enough? Sexy enough?" She modeled a sexy pose.

His eyes roamed her body.

Fireworks seemed to explode with in him.

"Meow." He groaned before pulling her into a rough kiss. "Meow."

"Roy." She moaned through his kisses.

He turned her against the wall, kissing her jawline, her earlobe, the sensitive spot behind her ear as she moaned in pleasure. His hands roamed freely over her upper body, caressing her skin. Her nails dug into his back, shoulder. He groaned of pain and pleasure. She moved her hand to his face, holding it up.

"That's my mark. You're mine from now. Only mine."

He smiled and kissed her deeply then moved to the side of her neck and bit her, hard, leaving a deep mark. She groaned.

"That's mine." He whispered into her neck.

They kissed again, with renewed passion.

The ringing of Roy's phone brought them out of their intimate moment. He read the caller's name, his elder brother, Rajiv.
"Sorry baby I'll have to take this." He kissed her briefly. "Why don't you get dressed. We should get going."

Jisha huffed of exasperation and walked into the bedroom with a slam of the door as he answered the call.

His brother had called regarding a file for an important presentation. He had just cut the call when Jisha walked out of the room, dressed in a laced knee length white sleeveless dress.

He feasted his eyes on her. He looked down and saw his hardened shaft. He groaned. He moved closer to her. He bent forward to kiss her lips but she averted her face, letting his kiss fall on her cheek. She crossed her arms and moved a step back but his arms circled her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into her neck, pulling her closer, against his hardened body.

Jisha blushed as she felt Roy hardened shaft against her body. It raised sensations from deep within. Sensations which she hadn't ever experienced in her life.

They kissed deeply and passionately but slowly. They softly broke apart.

"We should get going." Jisha whispered.

"Hmm..." Their heads leaning against other. "Let's get going." Roy put his arms around Jisha as they left the room.

They grabbed coffee and doughnuts from Starbucks. Roy insisted they spent the day shopping for Jisha despite Jisha's objections. They started from the Gucci store on Fifth Avenue, Manhattan. He made her model all clothing and accessories he picked out for her. He even made her model skimpy negligees. There was one negligee he couldn't help staring at her in, that when she went back to changing room, he followed her in. They made out for a full 15 mins before Jisha managed to finally push him out. He groaned mimicking great pain. She laughed as she closed the door.

She spent an hour and a half modeling for him. In the end, he bought everything even though she warned him not to.

After exiting 3 more stores after an hour or so in each, Jisha was tired of shopping for herself, so she insisted shopping for Roy. They grabbed a subway sandwich and entered another shop.

She made him model so many suits, Armani, Gucci, etc. She loved all but she picked the best 15 out of 20. By the time they were done, it was 9:30.

They had a romantic dinner organized at Pizza Hut. By the time they were done it was 11. They spent an hour talking and cuddling on the bench seats in Times Square. Times Square was heavily packed since it was new year. They were sharing a bottle of wine as they were cuddling, sharing Roy's jacket. They were very tipsy by the time the clock struck 12.
The crowd began counting down from 10. They joined in anticipating the stoke of midnight.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
'Ting.'
They kissed passionately and deeply at the strike of 12. The entire crowd screamed Happy New Year while these two were standing in the middle of Times Square, kissing. The Revlon I love you camera screen zoomed right onto them and clicked a picture of them.

Oblivious to the gazes of onlookers, they kissed again, deeply before walking arm in arm towards the train station.

They couldn't keep their hands off each other while waiting for the train. He'd unbuttoned her dress by 2 buttons from the top, revealing her deep cleavage. A moment later the train arrived and they entered it with staggered steps. They were a bit tipsy.
A handsome looking man was seated a little further from where they were.

Jisha sat opposite Roy. She gave him seductive looks as he craved to hold her in his arms again. Then, Jisha stood up and began pole dancing on the one in front of Roy.

Pole dancing was something she'd learnt when she became Janasvi's dance partner. She'd been fascinated when she'd seen strippers at a bar performing it. After that she'd taken great interest in learning the art.
Presently she made seductive expressions of the art before she unbuttoned another 2 buttons revealing her bra covered breasts. Roy groaned in pleasure. She teased him by moving seductively close to him and shifting out of reach like a wild cat before she'd get caught.

Roy's carnal cravings were getting out of control. He was vaguely aware of the unknown man's eyes feasting on Jisha. He was filled with immense jealousy, arousing him even more.

"Oh meow." He groaned before pulling her onto his lap, so she'd be straddling him. He pulled her closer with his strong arms, into a kiss, covering her exposed body with his. He kissed her with renewed passion, one hand caressing her spine while the other, possessively around her waist pulling her closer to him. She could feel his hardened arousal. When the train stopped, he stood up with her still in his arms, straddling him, and he walked out of the train, glaring at the man who was ogling Jisha throughout the entire train ride.

Jisha buried her face in Roy's neck as he carried her to the hotel room. She planted sensuous kisses at the hollow of Roy's throat. Her fingers caressed his nape.

She whispered naughty things in Roy's ear, making him groan.
"You're torturing me Meow." He groaned as he walked into the elevator, before his mouth hungrily covered hers in a tantalizing kiss.
Once in the hotel room, neither of them could hold back their virile. They made love countless times during the night.

Both were insatiable when it came to having enough of each other. During one of their love making sessions, Jisha offered to go down on him but Roy refused outright. He told her that he had too much respect for her to let her do that. That he loved her way too much to let her do it. Yes, he told her that he loved her. Jisha on the other hand was amazed and pleased of the respect she was getting from Roy because she was never given such respect in bed before as most of her previous partners were only using her for one night stands. She didn't mind then, but now, the thought flared anger in her. Her brows furrowed.

"What happened?" Roy who was kissing her neck brought her out of her reverie.

"Nothing." She kissed him to avoid eye contact.

They made love again for the fifth or sixth time now. He kept whispering I love you's in her ear hoping she'd reply the same but every time she'd only moan his name and distract him with sensuous actions.

She was vaguely aware that she was falling for him, hard.
Roy was disappointed but he decided to give her more time. Maybe she hadn't realized what she felt. He was so confident that she was as much in love with him as he was in love with her because he could feel it every time they were close, he could see it in her eyes, he could feel it in her touch. Other than the love he saw in her eyes, he saw pain. He knew there was a deep dark story behind those pretty eyes. He just had to wait for her to come to terms with reality.

They snuggled against each other and fell asleep after a series of continuous love making.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 1.2K 62
When harshal throws his love of life away from his life, he doesn't expect himself craving for her and definitely doesn't expect him to dig in the pa...
134K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
236K 15.7K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...
236K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...