That Night

By Fionalibby

What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up h... More

Table of content
Introduction and Vacation
Meeting and A one night stand
Where is my mate?
Sadness and a Confession
A prophecy and long live the King !!!
Pregnancy and a shocker .
The 'fates' must be barking mad.
Pitiful Mira and Depressed George
Hello babies and did you say wolf?
Their names
To love means letting go
A reunion or is it?
An argument and coming clean
A massacre and what are they?
Raunchy dance and a blow up
Meeting the illustrious Joshua
Faith and diversity
Starting school and settling in
Troubled first day and unexpected announcements
Mama wolf, secrets and phrophecies.
King Nolan's companion
Rehearsal dinner and Amrita's mate
Wedding and secrets unfolded
Everyone's talking about them
Pure blinding rage
Dilemma
Preparations, birth and missing.
Retribution (Part one)
Retribution (part two)
War and Rescue
The death of king Nolan
Birthday, mate and leaving
Goodbyes and Restoring a broken kingdom
Surprise and Suspicion
Strangers with no past
Searching for her
Epilogue

Arrival and a welcome party

3K 104 6
By Fionalibby

 Please vote and comment.

Mira's outfit on the side

Mira's Pov

While the kids were jumping around in the pool, splattering water on nearby onlookers. I stood back with George next to me. He had both arms around my waist and I had my back pressed to his chest. I ran my fingers on his loving the feeling of it.

"Baby, will I be able to get a little room for my idol? I mean I should have mentioned it before now but we had so much on my mind hence I forgot." I asked a bit nervous, since I knew if he refused, then I was going nowhere with him.

"Of course darling, I'd like it no other way. I like the fact that you are religious and would hate if you changed that for me." I turned to him snuggling into him more. "You can get whatever you want, have you forgotten you're the queen? And you are my mate. So yes whatever my mate wants, my mate gets." He growled out lowly kissing me deeply.

It was possessive so I knew it was his wolf surfacing, wanting to show dominance and possession. I wasn't complaining though. I like it when he took control but wasn't going to tell him that. The last thing I want is having him control every aspects of my life.

"Thanks a lot, I better get Majnu to pack that." I said pulling away from him but he refused to let go. When I looked at his face his eyes were black meaning his wolf has come out to play.

"Majnu, pack the temple up please. We leave in three hour." I shouted to everyone since George was refusing to let go.

He pulled my blouse of my shoulder and kissed my shoulder making my gasp. I pulled him inside the house before we have sex in view of everyone including our kids. He picked me up and ran me into our room and yes he gave it to me rough and hard. It was his wolf the entire time but I didn't mind at all.

We were indoors until we showered, got dressed then I went to make sure the kids were in suitable clothes. But Amrita had already taken care of that when I got into their rooms.

"How do we look mother?" Yeon Ok and JinJoo asked. I smiled towards Amrita.

"Thanks little sis. You both look amazing like you always do." The left their hair in its natural curls but she had put it up with a hair bow. They wore the same clothes. Sleeveless floral maxi dresses, sandals and held their cropped jacket and purse that contained a lipgloss, mirror and wallet.

Yes they were my little fashion crazed babies, with a super model for an aunt you should expect no less. " Alright go downstairs and wait there while I check on your brothers." I told them then turned around heading for San Ho's room. I knew Geum was with him and so was Josh. Before I knocked on his door and he said.

"Come in mother." We'll I guess they already heard me or smelt me. Damn these wolves and fairy senses. I wish I had them. I feel left out sometimes.

I opened the door and took in what they wore, they all had shorts on with simple tee shirt and sandals. The little boys were dressed in the same outfit except for the colour of their sandal.

I have always bought and dressed them alike and they never complained about it. They look and act the same so it has never really bother me or them.

"Down stairs boys we are about to leave in ten minutes." They filed out . I went down into the kitchen to find my staff crying. They were sad because I was a good employer, I had paid them off with a year's salary to keep them going until they found them self a new job. As agreed only the securities were kept on only because I didn't want. The property to look abandoned. I told them my goodbyes and the wished me all the best.

I walked back out to find everyone already in cars waiting for me. George stood there by the door and pulled me into a comforting embrace. I silently cried all the way to the airport.

I was scared and nervous at the same time, fear of being accepted, nervous of making mistakes. The kids ignored me, all they did was talk about what they'd do as soon as they got there. They were already looking forward to making friends and starting school.

Josh kissed the tip of my nose and that was all the assurance I needed. With him by side I was going to withstand any storm.

Since my pilots are humans, they were not coming with us. We got one of the George's pilot to fly my jet. So yes we all piled into two jets for the eight hours trip. Was sad to say goodbye to Amrita but I promised to call and have her over once we were settled down.

I had called mother and father to apologise profusely about being unable to see them and bid them farewell. I promised to invite them for the wedding when a date is set. They said it was imperative they talked to me in person and that there was some secret they needed to tell me.

"George do you think I look presentable? I know I'll be meeting quite a lot of people and first impression really counts and matters. I wasn't worried before but I'm suddenly nervous". I told him biting my bottom lip unconsciously. We were ten minutes from landing.

"Oh darling, you and I know how trendy you are. What you've got on is more than suitable for traveling. You can throw on your blazer if it makes you feel any better. But the weather is extremely hot today." He responded kissing me.

I had on a simple black sleeveless blouse and three quarter pant, stiletto heels and a bag. My hair was down. So this was me looking as casual as I possibly could.

I wanted to look out of the window but he won't let me saying it was a surprise, the kids were not allowed to look either. I just sat there pouting while they grumbled on and on about missing all the interesting things out there.

We landed at last thank the heavens. We could hear shouting and screaming coming from a lot of people as we walked towards the arrival gates. The first thing I noticed though was this was the best airport I've ever seen or been in and that says something, since I tend to travel a lot.

Everything about it was top notch. Technology and whatever one could think of. I was still in awe of my surrounding when George took my hand. " What do you think so far?" He asked.

"It's amazing, clean not a speck of dirt, and the technology looks ten years ahead of the human world." I said in awe.

"Yes it's actually seven years ahead, that's one of the many ways I made my fortune."

I looked at Josh and the kids as the took in everything they saw. "What's on your mind Josh?"

"So far, I like it mother. Now since I like the place lets hope I like the people." He said with all the seriousness he could muster up.

Miss Karen and the others have joined us they landed before we did. You could feel their excitement coming off them in waves. "Miss Karen, what's all that screaming and shouting I hear?" She just smiled and said,

"You'll find out soon enough." Argh I needed to know what I was walking into. So I just walked with them while the guards surrounded us.

When the doors finally opened there were thousands of people out there waving at us. I thought it was strange until George explained they were only told of our arrival this morning and they had to to see their queen and the royal children.

They've waited a long time for this day to come, and now it was finally here. Children were given the day off school if they wanted. And there was partying through the day.

I smiled and waved back and that only got the crowd going again. The kids did the same. We manages to get into our waiting limos barely avoiding getting mobbed.

There were wolves running along side our cars as we drove towards the palace. This place was beautiful and so far I've liked everything about it. Now I needed to see and know what the future in-laws makes of us.

With a twinge of sadness I closed my eyes. I didn't want them to hate me, I wanted their acceptance. Most of all I wanted Joshua to be happy with my decisions.

George and Josh sensed my mood swing and both touched me at the same time. I opened my eyes to see we were pulling up into the palace.

George got out first and held the door for me. I stepped out before the kids did. They walked behind us from view of the awaiting people. I immediately noticed and elderly couple and they had big smiles on their faces. Hmm I thought that's encouraging this must be his parents.

"Oh my goodness, you're finally home welcome my darling." The lady gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks which I returned happily.

"Grandmother, don't squeeze her too much she's human you know." George said. So this is his grandmother? She looked so young. She just huffed at him and then smiled at me.

"Hello, I'm Mira. It's nice to finally meet you. George has told me very little about you." I said scowling at George. This only made her sweet laughter ring out loud. It sounded like music to my ears. She went on to introduce her husband. I told them I thought they were his parents and that only made them laugh some more. But I couldn't help but shake the feeling like there was some sort of inside joke.

I stood aside to introduce the kids when her husband gasp as soon as he saw them. I got worried immediately mama mode coming through. George quietly told me he had seen the light on their heads that indicates they were 'the chosen ones'.

Suddenly his parents joined us apologising profusely, until his father noticed the kids and stared at them in shock.

"I'm sorry my dear we had a bit of a situation that needed our urgent attention. So sorry we are late." His mother said. She gave me a hug and said, " I'm queen Sarah, you can call me Sarah or mother like George does. And this grumpy man here is the love of my life my mate Andrew." I smiled and we pulled away from each other.

I turned to the kids and introduced them. Making sure to introduce Josh first because I really didn't want him to feel left out. I introduced Karen, Majnu, Callum and the others. After which we were led inside the palace. It was a lot bigger inside than it looked outside.

JinJoo and Yeon Ok we're already stuck to their grandmother and great grandmother's side. They were already planning on taking them shopping the next day. I knew my girls will be spoilt rotten. Karen and the boys were by my side and I could see George's eyes moving in a funny manner.

I knew what the meant. It mean he was talking in his a to someone. His father and grandfather had the same look, which only made me guess they were having a quiet conversation. The frown line on his forehead worried me so I touched his arm.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him but he nodded his head saying yes.

We got out through the back doors and there were at least a thousand people out there consisting of children and adults alike. A group of ten men were introduced as the elders. I was told those in here were all members of parliament and council of elders and their family.

I could tell they were all mentally assessing me and the kids. I was ok with it until some kids thought it would be funny to put down my children.

"So I heard you'll be starting my school soon." A little girl that looked about nine years old. Said to my children in a sly manner. I knew her type immediately since I was in the 'in crowd' years ago when I went to school.

"Yes, JinJoo, Geum, San Ho and I should be going to school, but we haven't made a decision on which we would attend." Yeon Ok said firmly. Hmmm that's my girl. I thought.

"What grade will you be in?" One of the girls said flicking her hair.

"We don't now yet since we've never been to a school before now." JinJoo replied honestly in a shy manner. That made everyone quiet you could hear a pin drop. And these kids had the audacity to snicker at my children.

"What's so funny?" Geum asked managing to keep his temper in check. George immediately put his hand on my shoulder stopping me. Because I was already heading for them.

"Let them handle this their way. You've got to believe in them and know they can take care of themselves when you or Josh aren't around." He whispered.

"Oh, it just means you are probably a dull bunch. I mean you've never been to a school and don't even know what grade you'd be in? Come on how can you call yourselves royals?" She said in spite.

I knew Geum was really mad now but JinJoo being the peace loving one decided to save the day. "Oh you clever young lady, how about we do this? Ask us anything and we get to ask you anything. Lets see just how clever you really are."

The girl and her friends giggled accepting the challenge they talked very quietly about what they wanted to ask my children. The royal family members there were curious just like everyone else.

"How many countries are there in the world? And I would like you to name five from each continent." The leader said with a grin. It was obvious someone was putting her to this. Either it was planned or the person was talking to her by mind link.

"And here we thought you'd ask something clever." Yeon Ok said rolling her eyes. She told JinJoo to answer the question saying since JinJoo was the youngest.

JinJoo gave her answers like they were at the tip of her tongue. And then she gave a mathematical question of course these horrible girls didn't know the answer to it. So she gave them the answer, which shocked the people around us including their grandmother.

"You see young ladies, we are four years old, with a mental capacity of fifteen year olds. We started talking by the time we were six months old and have had the best wolf scholars available to us since we were babies. We didn't go to school only because we were too clever and bigger than our peers. Mother didn't want attention brought on us." She sassed.

"Hey next time you choose an opponent, be sure to know them first. That's my lesson for you today oh and our mother doesn't give birth to dull, arrogant children. If you were hers, she would have beaten the crap out of you." San Ho finished. While the girls ran off with their heads down.

"They handled that better than I thought they would. Don't you think so mother?"  Josh said to me quietly. I didn't even know he was next to me all along. I agreed and so did George.

"That little girl is Eric's daughter. She's just a stroppy little madam that thinks the world revolves around her because she's a princess. Most people just ignore her."  George told me and Josh.

The party went well, Josh was socialising with wolves his age and older people as well. It felt nice to watch him make an effort.  The kids finally meant nice children to run around with.

This was where the all belonged, this is where I'll call home henceforth. God help us.

Author's Note: So they finally made it there. It's been an ok first impression with the kids saving the day. What secret could Mira's parents be keeping?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 33.5K 44
Marcus and Diana had known they loved each other at a very young age. But when her family takes her away from him for her safety, they stay in touch...
402K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
2.3K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...