Meeting the illustrious Joshua

Please vote and comment....Thank you

Photo of Josh on the side

George's Pov

I was up early the next day even before Mira, which is a first. I guess I had loads on my mind and needed to get a move on. Walking towards the kitchen, I mind linked Adrian and the others to join me as I needed to update them and get them prepared for the long journey back to Rajasthan on their own.

"Mira, I and the kids are leaving for china. Adrian and three others will join us. While I expect the rest of you to head back to Rajasthan and help with packing what is necessary to take with us back to the kingdom."  The utter look of shock between all of them didn't go unnoticed.

"We are going to China, to pick up Josh from boarding school. And we'll immediately leave India upon our return with him."  I ended with both my hands push my hair backwards.

"Your majesty does this mean our queen has agreed to come along and all that's needed is convincing young master Joshua to agree with this plan?"  Karen asked excitedly.

I nodded  "Miss Karen, you will go with the others back to Rajasthan because I think you know best what Mira would like to take with her. We'll be leaving all furniture behind. Gather her staffs upon our arrival she wants to pay them off leaving just the securities." 

"Yes your majesty I'll do just that." She responded. I suddenly felt Mira's presence and following her scent I saw her standing up the stairs with that sweet smile of hers. I disperse everyone then went over to her getting my required morning hug and kiss.

"What was that all about?" She asked referring to the little gathering we just had.

"Oh, I was letting them know of our plans with regards to leaving for china and moving to the islands once we return. I just gave miss Karen instructions to start yours and the kids packing." All she did was smile even more resting her head on me shoulder. So I took her in my arms.

Once dressed and eaten, just when we were about to leave Mira's parents stopped by. I really didn't get a good look at them the day before and now we had a scheduled flight to catch. She introduced me to her parents as her fiancé which got my heart swelling with pride I never knew I had.

They were really good people, and you could see the love they've got for her and her sister.  It made it all the more obvious she was brought up with the best and by the best.

Her parents told her they needed to tell her something but seeing as we were in a hurry to get to the airstrip, it was too important to suddenly throw at her. We promised to talk to them once we were settled and invite them for the wedding.

We got into china as arranged and were able to secure a visa upon arrival.  The school had it's own privately owned airstrip.  We didn't call Joshua before we left wanting to surprise him so we went straight to the chairman's office. And proceeded with the required formalities.

I smelt him before I saw him. That sweet smell I get from the kids except his was a lot stronger. With it came power I never expected of a fifteen year old kid.  Now I understood what everyone back home at Mira's meant when they said he was powerful.