Where is my mate?

A pic of George the morning after.

George's POV

I woke up at 11am that morning after having the best night sleep of my existence for as long as I could remember .

My wolf woke me,scratching and clawing at me that something wasn't right. Looking around I realised my mate was no where to be found though I could still smell her lovely lavender and wisteria scent.

I grinned thinking back to the night before when I saw her dancing on a pole at the club. She looked like a model, even the lads had difficulty taking their eyes off her, their future queen. I should have known she was a model since the first time I got her scent all those many years ago was at a fashion show come on she had a body to die for in fact she was GORGEOUS .

I walked to my suite bathroom but was shocked to find it empty. Only then did I come to realise her stuff were gone and it was just me in our suite.

I unblocked my wolf and the first thing he did was growl at me. Asking what was wrong he said our 'mate is gone'!  I stiffened momentarily .

Now that sent warning bells, I quickly got dressed and got out. Walking around, I could still smell her slightly but could tell she's been gone for at least 5hours.

I got Adrian through mind linking asking him to meet up at my room. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, not again, not now, not when I thought things were finally looking up for me, not after last night and early this morning.

A knock on the door broke me out of my thought , I knew it was Adrian immediately from his scent. "Come on in! ". I bellowed, I was angry and my wolf was aggravated.

"What's wrong your highness? " Adrian asked seeing me pacing, I was in my princely mode he knew to trend with care.

"She's gone Adrian, she's gone. I woke up 10minutes ago to find her gone." The shock and fear on Adrian's face said it all. He was the head of the royal guard, so was trained to show no emotion. He looking and smelling for danger around my suite but stopped after couple of minutes knowing no one has been in here but my mate and I.

"We've got to look for her. I'll check CCTV cameras and then we can start from there."

We walked out Adrian spoke to the securities since I was in no position to have a civilise conversation. The hotel was mine so it was easy with no question asked.

He got  footage of the last 7hours. We watched her leave on her own which calmed me a bit knowing she wasn't kidnapped or in any form of danger, but what caught my attention and broke my heart was her crying, I could literally see her bawling her eyes out. The pang on my chest told me having to leave made her sad. " Your highness you marked and mated her."

It wasn't a question, more like a confirmation. So I nodded my head. He smiled so I gave him a questioning look. We walked out and Adrian had mind linked the other guards .

"What was that look for " I asked Adrian. He smiled and said,