Meeting and A one night stand

A photo of Mira on the side.

It's been a couple of days since I got here. In the evenings I took some much needed strolls. The weekend is finally here, I was going clubbing alone and plan on being extremely cautious. There I go again dwelling on the negatives. Had a good scan through my suit case, still not sure on what to put on. What I do know was that I intend on looking good.

So a very short dress or a leather lace panel leggings. Something to compliment my never ending legs and banging hot body. I've got a knack for keeping fit. I don't diet but pole dance, friends tease me about having the body of a stripper. More than teasing, I actually take it as compliments.

Heck I'm gorgeous and I know it. After hours of going back and forth, I settled for leggings and form fitted top only because I plan on dancing all night . Completed the look with a red louboutin heels. Shoes are my guilty pleasures other than horse riding.

I have got a beautiful stallion Nicholas got me for my 21st birthday. Let's just say it's my pride and joy.

Ten o clock that evening the shuttle bus from the hotel into town was ready to take everyone down.I was suddenly in a somber mood, not sure why. A tall young man sat down next to me, even with seats being available else where. He tried making 'small talk' but I answered in the affirmative. Soon he got the message and allowed me be.

Putting a restriant on my dismal mood, I gave myself the usual 'pet talk' and forced smile when the driver put the music louder. 'Hold yuh by Gyptian' was playing I just grinned while tapping my foot. Well this went on for a while, got me in the mood for clubbing alright.

An hour and half later we were in town the driver told us to meet at the drop off point 5am to take us back to the hotel. At that, everyone disperse.

I walked towards a night club from the outside I could tell it was really nice. You had to be on a guest list to go in but as soon as the bouncers saw me they let me in. Why? I don't know but I wasn't going to be complaining. I got in but an overwhelming feeling of dread and excitement washed over me. Not sure why but I did something that was unbecoming of me and that was to walk over to the bar requesting some alchoholic cocktail.

I have never drank anything with alchohol in my 29 years of being on earth. And here I was getting one. Before I got money out of my purse the young man that was sat next to me ealier on the bus paid.

Cocking my head, I gave him a good look over but he just smirked and walked away. That was interesting I thought to myself.

Half way through my drink I knew I was high so went outside for fresh air, when I came back inside a sudden boldness hit me.

So I got on the dance floor another one of my favourite song was on 'Say aah by Trey songz' was now grinding on a pole in the middle of the dance floor whipping my head from side to side my hair buns came undone so my hair was all over the place.

I stiffened momentarily from awareness of being watched, the song stopped and then 'Be my lover by Labouche' came on I was aware I was being watched all along but it now felt like my body was ablaze, I could literally feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up but in a good way. I was far from being scared, if anything I wanted to tease whoever that person was.

And so I did by climbing up the pole, I shut my eyes and got down head first I heard clapping. When I opened my eyes my breath got caught at the pair of silver grey eyes staring at me with what I could only consider as adoration. His eyes mesmerized and weakened me. I was smitten, of that I'm sure.

He was soon walking towards me, nobody else mattered at that moment. He was all I saw and all my body and heart wanted to see. If angels were men they would look like him. Of that I'm sure. He was so tall with silver blonde hair. Looked really trendy in his outfit. I just couldn't stop looking at me no matter how much I tried.