One Direction Preferences

Por MrsHoran247

These are not mine!!! They are from random tumblr people. I forgot to get the tumblr usernames for them so I... Más

Preference 1: He gets jealous when another guy flirts with you
Preference 2: : Something kinky he does during sex...
Preference 3: House Hunting...
Preference 4: You play a stupid game together, what happens?
Preference 5: Something that you do, that he finds adorable;
Preference 6: What he does when your kid is sick.
Preference 7: You're getting married but he's not the groom
Preference 8: Watching a scary movie
Preference 9: You have a panic attack
Preference 10: You Meet His Parents
Preference 11: Shopping for a swimsuit
Preference 12: He sees your old room covered with Jonas Brothers posters
Preference 13: Your kids get attacked by paparazzi/ fans and get hurt!
Preference 14: How does he say goodbye when he is going on tour
Preference 15: The Paparazzi Get A Picture! What's it of?
Preference 16: He goes to your swim meet
Preference 17
Preference 18: He goes to your ballet recital
Preference 19: You run out of tampons
Preference 20: First Date
Preference 21: He accidently touches your boob...
Preference 22: He stops you from killing yourself
Preference 23: You Dont Like His favorite band.
Preference 24: He turns you on, then leaves .
Preference 25: You Have A Bad Nightmare
Preference 26: He Gets Jealous
Preference 27: you catch him with something of yours
Preference 28: youre held hostage in a robbery
Preference 29: "Stay....
Preference 30: He's your Secret Admirer
Paparazzi Encounter while You're Pregnant
Insecurities
"Over Again"
4th of July
Long car drives.
Crushes
how he helps you with the wedding
your favourite romance movie
you have a panic/anxiety attack and he helps you
what you wear to prom with him
you tell your kids you're pregnant
the book you read your children
you exercise together
he texts you to wish you happy birthday while he's on tour
he tries to spend his money on you but you refuse
he tweets a picture of you at a sports game
he tweets a picture of your kid at the beach
the book you introduce him to
Taken
Drunk
Cut off statements.
He Holds You
On vocal rest.
Lost
Car Sex

Watching a Disney Movie

1.4K 2 0
Por MrsHoran247

Watching a Disney Movie

Liam: Hercules- You had caught a cold earlier in the week and you felt absolutely horrid. Liam took your being ill as an opportunity to take care of you since you were always there to take care of him. He made you a pot of your favorite soup and popped your favorite movie, Hercules, into the DVD player. Once you had finished slowly sipping your soup he pulled you against his chest, slowly stroking your hair as the two of you watched the movie. “You know you sorta remind me of Hercules." you quietly mused. “Yeah?" Nodding you explained, “You’re really big and buff like he is and your both really sweet." Gently tightening his arms around you he pressed a kiss to the crown of your head.

Louis: The Lion King- It’s a shared favorite of yours and you both jumped at the opportunity to just have a lazy day curled up in bed with each other, watching Disney movies and eating junk food. You started off quietly watching the movie, noiselessly enjoying each other’s company. But, not even halfway thorough the film the two of you began goofing off. You loudly sang along with the films soundtrack while dancing around the room. In addition to attempting to catch the popcorn kernel the other hand tossed in your mouth. “Oh come on (Y/N)!" Louis exclaimed, “How could you miss that one, that was the perfect toss!"

Zayn: Aladdin- Zayn was carelessly flipping through the TV guide as the two of you lazily lounged in the living room. Unable to find anything particularly good to watch he settled for Aladdin, which was playing on one of the movie channels. Hearing the familiar tune of Never Had a Friend Like Me you looked up from the book your reading and raised a questioning eyebrow at his movie choice. Shrugging he mumbled a simple, “There was nothing on."

Niall: The Little Mermaid- Niall immediately began to suggested more ‘masculine’ alternatives for the two of you to watch once he realized what you had chosen. “What about the new Iron Man movie? I think we can download it on ondemand. It’s not just an action film, it has romance in it too. You’d like that yeah? Let’s watch that instead." After a good five minutes or so he caved, crossing his arms and pouting like a child as you put the DVD in the player. Cuddling up to his side you grinned at him as he tried his hardest to keep pouting. A short bit into the movie (around the time Ariel began to sing Part of Your World) he wrapped his arm around you and pressed a kiss to your temple.

Harry: Tangled- It was one of your favorites and once you had learned Harry had yet to see it, it became a priority of yours to have him watch it. So, one rainy Saturday afternoon with nothing to do, you and Harry had a movie marathon at his house, starting with Tangled. “What? No! He can’t die. This is a Disney princess movie, it’s meant to have a happy ending!" Harry suddenly exclaimed as Flynn began to die on the screen in front of the two of you. “Don’t worry it has a happy ending." “How? He’s dead! This is just awful, I liked this movie but no, not anymore." He huffed. Letting out a small chuckle you shook your head and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. “Just watch the rest of it, it gets better I promise."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
37.9K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
266K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc