Hide and Seek

By TatianaSeiny

Onika Tanya Maraj Goes By The Name of Nicki Minaj As A Successful , Young And Talented Rapper ..As She has A... More

The Crying Game
Chasers
Roller Coaster
Ride or Die
All Eyes On us
Invictus
Invictus 2
S ON MY CHEST
S ON MY CHEST
I LIED
NEVER BEFORE
BASIC BITCH
Deja vu
Konfuzed
SURPRISE
HONESTY
ACCEPTANCE
LITTLE THINGS
NO APOLOGIES
El PARDON
DUBAI
DUBAI II
DUBAI III
MINE AGAIN
IT'S ALL BUSINESS
GAME ON
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Round Five
Final Round
Hospital

Round Four

341 21 0
By TatianaSeiny

Nicki ~
When I opened my eyes I was laying in a dark room ... There was nothing around me but guards ...

Nicki : What am I doing here?!? What is this place ?!?

They didn't answer ... My head was hurting and my wrist where all red.. My face was becoming pale .. My legs tied.. The last thing I remembered was playin Sorcer Massacre with everyone and out of nowhere everything became black around me.. I didn't know where I was or who was with me .. After that I didn't remember anything else ..

Nicki : Eeee Can I speak to the manager ?! Idk anyone who is in charge of this place .. Idk someone ?! ??? I mean for fuck sakes!!! Can u maybe have me better room service ?!?

The didn't even bother .. They whispered something to each other and called someone in...

??? - Mrs Williams are you hungry ?!? Do u need to take a shower ?!

Nicki : Wait you called me Mrs William's?? U must know meek ??? Please help me ??? Ofc I do need a shower!!! But I'm not going to eat that food of urs ...

??? - Here I'll take off your cuffs but and u go shower.. I'll make sure I bring in some clean cloths ...

Nicki : NOO!! Wait please help me ?!? How long have I been in here ?!?

??? : 24 hours ... Listen I'm sorry I'm not allowed to say anything or help you with anything except provide food and clothing for you ... I'm really sorry ..

Nicki : please help me !!! I'm begging you !!! as soon as Im out of here I can give u anything you want ... Just get me out of here  !!!! Please!! OMG wait can I at least make a call??

???- I'm sorry .. I have to go .. Your food is on the desk and you can shower in there.. Shampoo and gel douches are provided ... ( and she left the room )

I went and took a shower when I came out of it with a towel wrapped around myself ... I see a guy standing at my bedpost ...

Nicki : OMFG!! What are you doing here!?! Get out ?!!! I need some privacy ...

???- Ma'am I'm sorry this isn't a hotel .. Ur going to have to deal with the security around all the time ...

Nicki : Can u please get someone that I can speak to?! Who's ur boss?!) who pays you??!

??? - Here take these clothes and put them on .. They are the only things we have around here ... ( the girl from earlier came in .. Handed me some clothes ...I took the clothes )

Nicki : Thank you... ( I took  the clothes and went in the shower , got dressed ...when I came back out she was talking to the guy ... ) Hey u two!! I'm sorry to disturb ur whatever reunion here but umm.. I think this room is kind of assigned to the hostages only aka " me " so I would like it if u two wait outside while I take a nap please ( they walked out without arguing .. I think the person who holds me hostage must know me or meek really well.. Cause TBH that's not how ppl treat hostages .. )

Meek ~

It's been 24 hours since they kidnapped Nicki ... I feel so empty!! It's like she was kidnap with my heart.. I could feel nothing!! I was lonely .. I didn't wanna see anyone ... I was starting to have mental breakdowns and started drinking a lot .. But I at least try to come to my senses ... I have to do everything in my power to find her ... Safe and sound ... She is my fiancée after all.. Other wise her family would never forgive me neither will I forgive myself ...

Meek : Chino ?! find anything?!!

Chino : I'm sorry man .. I'm still trying .. I can't locate her phone .. Looks like it's off ..

Meek : Well we know for damn sure that Alejandro is the one who got her..

Chino : And that's the only thing we know .. But we can't be sure bout that !! Cause he left Philly for a month no-

Meek : No!! I just know it's him..listen  Idc what it takes to find her .. As her fiancée  that my responsibly to find her and bring her back to her family .. That means even if I had to take her place .. I would risk it ...

Chino : I'll keep Lookin... But for now  really sorry I can't really fin-

Meek : Wait!! Didn't u instal the webcams!?!?

Chino : Ye-e-ss!!! Hold on .. Let me see ............ Nigga u need to come over now... ( I hanged up and went to his place )

Nicki ~
This is was the most boring place I could ever be in right now ... Nobody actually wants to speak to me .. Cause for some reason their boss told them not too!!!

Nicki : HEEEE!!! I need to talk to someone Around here or I'll go crazy on y'all... ( they opened the door and some blonde tall woman walked in ) Huh Thank God ... Now tell me how much longer do I have to stay in here !?! My fiancée is probably looking for me already ... U have no idea how much shit y'all just put URSELF into ..

Blonde : You talk a lot for a girl who looks innocent ... Listen I'm not here to discuss ur life story but if You shut up and actually participate in this it would hurt a lot less.. ( when she took one step forward I took 20 steps backward )

Nicki : Wtf!! Who are u ? Participate in wh- ( just when I was bout to finish my sentence she injected me something ... That sent me directly to sleep ... When I woke up I was in a much more disgusting place than where I was earlier ..)
EWWW!! Wtf is this place?? What am I doing here??! Who are you working for !?! Can I at least make a call ??

Meek -
This is not what I expected at all ... I am going to lose my mind any second now after what chino showed me.. It's been 48 hours ... And what am I doing !?! She could be anywhere in the world right now..

Tak : Sup nigga !! How u doing ??

Meek : I don't know man ... I I don't know what to do .. I mean I don't know what took me to even le-

Tak : Ya I know ... But listen u gotta stay strong man.. Chino is Trynna locate her phone ... Remember there is a whole family behind this ...

Meek : I know .. Chino showed me something today .. But I can't just sit here and do nothing ... Listen tell the Chasers Im heading down the ware house in an hour ... and y'all can met me there... We gotta do something and quick ...

Tak : Aight!! Man .. I'll make some calls then met you later .. (I hanged up before he could say anything else )

I pulled up in front of my moms house after a few minutes ...

Kathy : Robert!! Do you have any news about her !?! Is she okay !?!

Meek : No MA! There is no nothing about her ...Yet.. I'm here to pic up Na.. Where is she !?! ( my mom looked sadder than I ... Look like she was gonna cry ...) Ma.. Everything will be okay .. I'll find her ... ( I said while huggin her )

Kathy : Oh Robert.. Idk what will do if we can't find her .. What will her parents say !?' All of this was you and ur business if u have just listened ... Oh Dear.... I'm going to the get out of the house for a few minutes. Na is upstairs with denim and papi ... ( I wanted to say something but I couldn't ...!it was at the tip of my mouth but it wouldn't come out ... I just headed upstairs ..)

Papi : HEYY DADD!!! ( he said and came running to me )

Denim : Hii uncle meek !!'

Meek : HEy big boy ... Hey princess How are you guys ?! Having fun !?!

Papi & Denim : YES!!!!

Papi : Do I have to go home !?! " he said with puppy eyes ..

Meek : No .. I'm not here to pic you up ... In fact you can stay as long as you like ... And then you can go home to your mom... Is that okay with you??

Papi : Yes!!! But why can't I go home to your house after!?! Why didn't you come with Mommy Nicki .?? Is she okay!? ( hearing those words coming from Papi made me wanna cry ... But I knew I had to stay strong ... For him myself , the family and herself ...)

Meek : Mommy Nicki is busy... She has soo much work to do ( I couldn't say anything but lie to him.. He wouldn't understands the situation anyways ..) she would come and see you very soon ... Right !!

Papi ; Okay.. Tell her I miss her so much ... And I love her ...

Meek : Oh... You love her !? ( he nodded ) I will let her know that ... Now listen pap ... Daddy is going out of town for a mission ... And it's going to take time .. But I will come back

Papi : Why!!! Can I come with you ?!?

Meek : No pap .. You can't come .. But when I come back I'll come with Mommy Nicki .. Deal !?!

Papi : Deal ... I love you daddy ( he hugged my legs but I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder then hugged him soo tight... Something didn't feel right .. I felt like this was the last time I was seeing him.. What if I don't come BCAK !?!! Just when I was bout to drop tears he spoke again thank God ..) Be safe okay!?!

Meek : I promise big boy I'll be safe and I'll come home as soon as I finish... You too be safe and daddy will call you ... Bye

Papi : Bye!!! ( I stood by the door to watch and denim was asking her mommy why I was leaving )

Denim : Mom!! Why is uncle meek leaving !?! Is Papi going to stay with us??

Na : Well .. He has to get some work done and Papi is staying right .. He ain't going no where ..

Denim : YES!!! Pap you staying with us ...
she started to tickle Papi and they laughed ... They were running around the room all happy ... I didn't wanna change that .. He was really happy and I wanna didn't that ..I got out of the room before i get too emotional )

Na : Meek!!? Wait up ... ( I turned around and she was runnin to me .. )Now what??!

Meek : Meet us at the ware house in 20 ..

Na : Alright!! I'll take pap and demin for ice cream to distract them a lil then I'll swing by there ... ( I walked out of the family house... Stood in front of our big ass house and tought of myself .. What if I don't come back !?! What if it was the last time seeing my family??! What if I don't find Nicki and don't Come Back to Papi??! Enough of thinking ... I took my car and sped off to meet Fah ...

Fah : Meek!?! What are you doing here !?! Aren't u suppose to be with Papi !?!

Meek : I was... ( I said while walking in ... I went and sat down on the couch ..) Listen I'm here.. To discuss pap situat- ( I stopped mid sentence when a guy was coming downstairs ... I couldn't really see who it was.. But the voice was familiar .. ) You got guest huh( she nodded her head and he was coming down .. When he walked down the stairs I couldn't believe my eyes ) WTF YOU DOIN HERE!?? Why is he here !?! Nigga fuck is going on !? You been sleeping with him !?!

Fah : No meek .. So what ?? It's not like you care anyways .. Leave now .. Please ...

Meek : You right I don't .. But I don't want this nigga around my son..

SB : How come u didn't tell me we would be having guest !?! ( he walked over to me .. Handed his hand out for shaking ... But I ignored him and went back to the door ) Well okay...

Fah : Meek you should go now ... Now is not a good time .. We can met somewhere late and talk bout this ...

Meek : Don't worry... Ain't no talking later ... Cause I'm leaving town ... And Papi will be staying at my moms ...

Fah : WHAT!!?! He is my child too and an-

Meek : Stfu  bitch .. I don't want u near him until I come back ( I walked out and slammed the door )

Nicki -
It was only me and this other female
.. I think she is lesbian cause she wouldn't stop staring at my boobs.. I knew I had one job ..

Nicki : So u not going to answer me !?! Can I at least have some water ???!

I asked her.. She side eyed me and went to get the water for me .. When she came back I laid was left with my things and my bra ... She walked over to hand me the water as I touch her hand and took the water... She gave me the water and went back to her spot .. She had two guns around her waist and a cell phone on her back pocket .. If could get to that I would be free ..
I started to drink the water as she watched whiteout breaking eye contact I poured the water down my neck .. Drop by drop ... I let the water go down my neck to my bare stomach .. Down my thongs... I started to touch my self .. Made my way down my thongs with my fingers and stopped... I let the cup of water drop as she bit on her lips .. So did I..I motioned her to come over .. She hesitated at first but feel for it ... She came in and leaned in to kiss me ... I back off at first .. Then pushed her against the wall and started kissing her .. She deepened the kiss , while k closed my eyes real.. She was enjoying every bit of it .. I started placing light kisses down her neck until I reached her boobs .. Started to untie her buttons .. While she was moaning idk in what language .. God only knows..
Once I got to her last button she flip me over so I would be against the wall.. The more this shit was going on the more I was scared ... As she enjoyed every kiss we were having I started to go down her waist with my hand .. When I reached there I slowly took her phone and made it drop .. Oh shit!! My eyes widened when she cut the kiss.. She was going to pick up the phone when I held her up and when deeper in the kiss.. She fell for it ...Thank God
She started rubbing my clit with her fingers.. I was already wet and yet she ain't Meek ... Just when she was bout to bend down to my tights to remove my thongs i took a deep breath , counted to 3 and snatched both guns out her pocket and pointed them in her direction ... She looked up at me .. I must say she was surprised Herself..

Nicki : Get Up bitch !!! ( with the gun aiming right in her eyes) Don't try being slick cause I'll pull the trigger ... ( she did as told and had her hands in surrender ) Walk over there... And sit...
( she did and I walked behind her still aiming the gun at her .. I took a few steps back and grabbed the towel on the table ..) I will tie around and if you try to do anything I'll blow your head off... You hear me ?!? ( she nodded .. As I was tiying the towel around she moved across the room and I didn't hesitate a second and released the trigger  ...
BaaM......

Girl : BITCH!!!! YOU FUCKING SHOT ME!!! ( she said holding her leg .. )

Nicki :  I warned you .. Didn't I ?? ( I was now aiming at in her eyes .. she started at me like I was crazy .. She went and sat down around the corner trying to stop the blood from her leg)
Now if you try one more slick shit .. I'll blow you off .. I didn't hesitate to shoot u the first time and I will do it again... Now grab that phone and toss it over ... Slowly.. ( she did as I told her )
Passcode !?! (she just started at me .. )
I SAID THE DAMN PASSCODE ...

Girl : 1757..( she looked up at me with anger on her face ..) Can..ca- can - you please the water so I can dry up this blood !?? ( I kicked the bottle of water to her .. While I peeked an eye on the phone tryin to unlock it and the other eye on her ... I dialled meek number.)

Meek : WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!?! ( he was really angry .. Prob cause he can't find me ..)

Nicki : Meek !?

Meek : Nic?? Nic ?? Is that you ?( I could tell he was relieved to hear my voice once again)

Nicki : Shh.. Listen meek I can't really talk right now ...but I want you to know that I am okay .. For now ..( I side eyed the girl on the corner .. ) Hold on .. Do u know where we are right now ??! What place is this !?! ( she stood there silently ..) I SAID WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE??! ( she still wasn't answering ). Meek Imma call you back

Meek : DONT HANG UP !! NICC !!! I'll have - ( as she hanged up )

Nicki : So you don't wanna answer huh!?! You think in playin you lol Bitch ( I walked up to her and sat down in front of her WIHOUT removing the gun from her face ..) Now ur going to tell me where we are or I Swear I will kill you ( she still didn't budge.. Damn this bitch hard stone headed or what!? )
Fine ... Don't say a word ... ( I got up and acted if I was walking away and slapped her as hard as I could )

Girl : I SWEAR UR A MENTAL PSYCHO.. They will be here any minute no-

Nicki : If I you say one more word I will release it .. Now where the fuck are we ( I said took the gun butt and started to stop really hard on her leg that was bleeding ... She cried her ass out )

Girl : FINNEE!! Let go and I'll will tell you ...( I release  it and got up .. Loaded the gun and looked at her in the eyes waiting an answer )

Nicki : Is it for today or what !?

Girl : We ar-

Nicki : Wait... ( I dialled meek number again ) Now...

Girl : We are Down The Lost Valley ... House 4035... Street 8... ( she said while cleaning the tears off her face )

Meek : Nic.. You need to keep this phone on all the time .. Do you hear me ???

Nicki : I can't .. There is only 28% left.. It's going to die anytime ..

Meek : SHIT!! Alright listen . On the back of the phone there is a barcode number.. send me the numbers by msg and I'll have Chino trace it as soon as possible ..

Nicki : I'm holding someone hostage I can't take the risk of texting ... Here get something to write on I'll read the number out ...

Meek : One second .. Let me pull over .. Alright .. Now

Nicki : 971055147047922

Meek : You sure u got that right ??!

Nicki : Yes .. I think .. Listen I gotta go somebody is  coming ..  Idk what's going to happen but .. Please meek come and get me .. I'm scared

Meek : I will come and get you baby .. Be careful .. I promise I'll come .. I love you Nic ..

Nicki : I love you too...  ( after hanging up I started to break down .. The girl looked at me .. And chuckled  ) What you looking at !?  ( I said with a straight while cleaning my tears off )

Girl : If he comes here.. Neither of you will make it out... I know these people .. I have worked with them for 4 years and I have seen what they do to people like you and ur bf .. Neither of y'all will get out alive

Nicki : Fiancée .. He is my fiancée. You never had true love before !?! I know he is going to get me out of here.. He would do anything to save me..  (She chuckled while pressin in her leg)

Girl : I have had one ... In fact he relies behind the bathroom door ...

Nicki : He was buried behind they bathroom door ??? ( she nodded )

Girl : And I had a choice .. Work for them as a stripper whenever they wanted , I also had to sleep with each one of them .. They are about 12 people .. About  the age of 27-34 I'm guessin ... or I wasn't making it out alive .. They killed many of my friends every threatened to take down my mother... So I decided to set my family Free.. They will do to you the same thine they do to the many other girls... Unless ur fiancé is one the biggest drug dealers in the country u won't make it out ... ( she sat there telling me this horrible things.. I didn't wanna believe any of it but I had to because it was true.. We hear foot steps coming .. )

Nicki : SHIT!! Alright listen to me.. I wanna Help you get out of here but that's only if we work together ... Or else I have no choice but to eliminate  you .. Before the do it to me .. Are you in or not ... ( she just sat there smiling )
We don't have much time .. Here let me get you in the bathroom .. And when they come I here I will just tell them that you are in the bathroom and when they question you need to go along with my answers... Do you hear me ??! Or else's neither is us will make it out alive ...
I held her and brought to bathroom .... And game up to clean everything that didn't look normal.. Slide the phone and the gun down my thongs are and wore the clothes they gave me..!I have never been this scared in my life... It was a risk and I had to..I knew meek is going to Come and find me ... I had high hopes .. Quickly done I went and laid down on the bed like nothing happened ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...
81K 3.6K 66
No one thought this would of happened Nicki minaj and Meek mill collide when their worlds crash after years of hate for eachother. After being sent t...
238K 14.1K 40
Onika Maraj-Petty known as Nicki Minaj, is a famous big time female rapper. Millions say she's the Queen of Rap. One day she's signed to manage Kentr...