New Beginning

By Fierylight

My heart hammered against my chest as I walked up the steps to the house. He's going to hate me...mayb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement

Chapter 9

35.2K 968 63
By Fierylight

It's going to get smutty soon!

Chapter 9

Winter's POV

    That smell. 

    It sent shivers down my spine. I feel like I've smelt that cologne somewhere before, maybe one of these men is wearing it. Probably. Taking a look to the side I see that Nova was trying to seduce the guard who was ignoring her. Mykie was picking at her nails as if she wasn't bothered by this situation. Then there was Landon...the poor thing was leaning against the wall whimpering about being tired.

    There was a ding and the metal doors slid open. They think that we're just going to go to some room where some killer could be? We were all shoved inside and Landon's guy was the meanest of all and made him fall causing all of us to sober as much as possible. Mykie and Nova started to yell at the man as I made sure Landon was okay. I helped him up and he thanked me quietly. I rubbed his back as he held onto me. I think Landon is a forever friend...no forever sister.

    He held his head and I checked to see a bit of a bruise forming, and some what of a mark. Anger bubbled in me.

    "Do you have a head ache now?" I said very quietly, and he nodded. We came to the floor and were told to hurry up. The girls were getting angrier and angrier and started to scream at the men who just ignored them. They weren't getting through, until Mykie shoved a man and they all looked at her as if she cut him.

    "Mykie. Nova. Take Landon." I said and they moved to do so. I passed him off and looked at the men. "Well, weren't you lapdogs taking us to your daddy?" I said crossing my arms and it made all of them set their jaw. I heard Landon's soft giggle behind me, and the girls snicker. Okay when I get tipsy, I get bitchy. Plus they hurt a friend...grounds to be a mean human.

    "What?" One said and stepped towards me and I looked him up and down.

    "You're the one who hurt my friend for no reason. I have plenty of reasons to hurt you...none of them pleasant...for you anyway. Before we follow, I'd like you to apologize to my friend here."  I said and the men looked at him. The man was red with anger and shaking slightly. For some reason I wasn't afraid. Perhaps instead of dealing with intoxicated people, me being one was helping my self confidence. Or should I say FALSE self confidence.

    "No." He snapped and I sighed shaking my head.

    "But Princess, that's not what I like to hear." I said innocently tutting him. He growled angrily and I heard the three friends laughing behind me. The other three stood silently waiting.

    He grabbed my arm making me move and bend it behind his back and shove him against the wall. He growled in pain, I mean one move and I could break a few bones...

    "I'd stay away if I were you. I'd break a few bones before you got a step in." I said looking to the other men who fidgeted. I then turned to the man and whispered. "Now apologize, make it sincere. Or I break this hand." I said and he growled and I put pressure making him cry out. 

    "Okay okay! I'm sorry for hurting your stupid friend!" He screamed. I smiled and sighed. 

    "Wasn't so bad was it." I said letting him go and he turned and glared at me. I heard laughs from my friends and turned to see them staring at me. I then heard a throat clear, and three slow claps. My friends faces went from amused to horrified, and pale in a split second.

    Great.

    Here us four are. Sitting in front of the owners desk with the owner sitting on the edge, well more leaning. He smells so freaking yummy. My friends kept apologizing, and pleading him not to tell their parents. I stayed silent, it was a silent prayer that maybe he'd have to do that thing like they do in movies where they kill the people where they've seen too much, so I didn't have to deal with the wrath of my dads.

    It was silent in the room and my three friends were all sitting differently, and looking in different places as the owner, the sexy man he is, sits there with his arms crossed, looking at us, and thinking about our punishment. I rolled my eyes and leaned forwards reading his watch. 

    "Would you like to tell me what you're doing?" He snapped at me annoyed and I scoffed and leaned back.

    "I was seeing how much of my time you were wasting with us sitting here in fear of you calling our parents. Worst they're going to do is ground us, and pay for the really bad booze we had. Wasn't even good enough to do what Landon and I wanted. Get us so drunk we could see a foot in front of us. But alas, here I am looking at you wasting my time and contemplating whether or not you put cereal in the bowl before the milk or the milk before the cereal." I said with a straight face, then started to pick at my nails. I heard three laughs all from my friends.

    "Well then Sweetheart. Would you like to give me your parents number so I can call them in the early hours to tell them that their brat of a daughter has been in a club drinking, and probably doing other less appropriate things. I'm thinking about how that would probably ruin the relationship you have with them, and possibly even siblings. Maybe future relationships. It'll make them angry, disappointed. It will take that perfect little picture you painted for them of a sound little girl and completely ruin it." He said very..passionately. All of my friends gulped. "So you tell me, would you like to dial that number or should I?" He said and I looked at him.

    "I feel like you put the milk in after the cereal, then again maybe not since you're kind of being a hypocrite." I said making his jaw set slightly. "I mean what do your parents think of you hosting a drug, sex, and alcohol infested STD ridden so called club? And have you even taken into account that maybe, just maybe, we don't even have parents. This could all be a mistake, and not real." I said and Landon burst out laughing at me but stopped when he got a look from the man.

    "Take them, and attempt to get them sober. Do NOT hurt them again or I will make sure the punishment hurts more than hers did." He snapped not looking at me, but standing up and moving around to his desk. I sighed. Finally!

    I got up and was stopped when the man spoke out. I swallowed hard, shit....I need my friends. 

    "You. Stay." He said and sounded a bit upset. I looked at my friends who sent me apologetic looks and then the door was closed. "Ms.Murdock, turn around and look at me." He spoke calmly. My hands were slightly shaking, and I swallowed. No, he can't do anything. Oh god the smell!

    I turned and looked at him. He was rolling up his sleeves when I looked at him and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Excitement? No....He was very toned, and so sexy. His shirt fit him nicely, and when he moved I thought it would rip at any moment. But it didn't. He was very calm, and seemed to be thinking.

    "Why did I have to stay in here." I said and he looked up at me. I froze...he has really interesting eyes....they're grey and have a tone of blue maybe. He shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way over to me. As if I was his prey. I stood my ground though.

    "You know..I'm friends with your brother...Parker. I know your family Winter." He said with a sigh making me a bit annoyed. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He said and I felt his breath fanning me. Why was this feeling slowly increasing. It was making me feel weird and I don't like it..

    "Don't say stupid stuff then. Look I don't know who you are. Sorry we came into your club, and sorry I was mean. Can we please leave and none of this gets to our parents." I said and he stared at me and brushed a piece of hair from my face making me blush a bit.

    "Your friends are being taken home as we speak. Or to what ever agreement you've all convinced your parents, but your father is going to find out. He's a good friend of my family." He said and moved his hand to my chin, then to my throat making me look up, and I swallowed.

    Oh dear lord. Why is this feeling getting stronger?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 711 28
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
617 22 13
TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT responsible for your reaction to MY story...
172 9 5
I awoke to a cold and damp concrete floor under my body. I opened my eyes and blinked several times, hoping that I would see a bit more clearly if I...
108K 3.7K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...