Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Running

5.4K 73 4
By sammy1671

JACOB BLACK'S P.O.V.

I knew I was hurting Sammy by running away like this. I could feel the hurt, the betrayal,, and the anger in her thoughts. But she has to know that I can't deal with the emotions that are waiting for me back in my human body.

I just kept on running north, not paying attention to what territory lines I'm in. All I gotta think about is just the simple necessities that wolves need on day to day bases. Like if I'm thirsty just find a lake or stream, if I'm hungry find a prey, if I'm tired lie down beneath a tree. Simple. Just like how I need it to be right now.

A couple of days into my little runaway journey I was doing fine. Ocassionally I'll slip and let my thoughts get in the way. Especially when Sammy is in her wolf form. Or when Seth, Embry, or Quil tell me that Bella called.

Can't they tell her to leave me alone? She's the reason I'm in this place and feeling like this when I'm supposed to be spending sometime with Sammy. My Sammy. The Sammy I'm supposed to be with and protect. Not the one that I'm supposed to be ignoring because I can't handle simple emotions.

sAMANTHA'S P.O.V.

"Sammy," I looked up inspite of myself when I heard my name being called.

"Yeah, Sam?" I asked my brother.

"You need to go and get him."

"He needs time to himself, so that he can heal over what Bella has done to him." I said and looked down.

Jake's been gone over a week, and I'm staying up on the cliff where we dive off of trying to hear or see him come. "He's not going to be able to get his head right without your help. Plus I don't like seeing my little sister hurting over her fiancée like this. Just go to him," Sam said. "You sure?"

"As sure as I can ever be." Sam said. I gave him a hug and felt like a little girl again. Sam was always there for me when I needed him most. People don't understand that he can be the best big brother ever when he want's to be.

"Now go and get him, Sammy. At least try to bring him before the wedding or I'll have to send Seth in his place." Sam said and pushed me back to arms lenghth. "You are okay with Bella icing over?"

"It was her choice, so they aren't really going to breech the treaty."

"Your right. But Jake is going to freak."

"He shouldn't. He has you."

"Sometimes I don't think that can be enough."

"It has to be, you two belong to each other."

"Alright, Sam. I'll see you in a little bit." I waved at him and headed off into the tree's stripping down and vibrating in my wolf form. I followed the pull that I always got when I need to find Jake. He was in his wolf form and he was sleeping. Good, I can think to myself while I'm the only one up and in my wolf form for the time being.

But I didn't need to think, I felt the land all around me. From the buzzing bugs flying around me to the dirt that was flying underneath my paws. It felt good to be in my wolf form, it felt natural. I pushed myself to the fastest extent of my ability.

I ran all day and as soon as nigh fall came I found a tree to sleep under.

I came out of my wolf form so that I could think to myself in private. When Jake woke up I kept my mind busy on other things or I didn't think at all just letting my mind be empty and only staring at the the empty trees in front of me.

As soon as I found a comfy spot for me to sleep the night in, I quickly phased and put my clothes back on and sat down beneath the tree. I found a spot where the roots made a semi circle underneath the tree. I layed down with my head resting on my arms and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up when I heard a crack come from my right. I quickly stood up and looked around. I didn't hear anything but I didn't go back to sleep. It was almost dawn and I decided it best be better for me to go and get a head start. I quickly phased and followed the pull I have with Jake.

He was up again and he was hunting. I decided to stay quiet and let him get his breakfast. Once he nabbed it I decided to look for my prey. I found a small deer and went to take a bite from it I shuddered away from it.

Don't think about it from a humans perspective. Think of it as if you are a real wolf. Jake said and I listened to him. I took a bite from my prey as if I was a wolf and it didn't taste so bad. As soon as I was done eating I was on my way again, following the pull. But sadly so was Jake except he was running away from the pull. Or trying to at least.

Jake wait up! I thought frantically.

You're on the rez. It'll take at the most two days for you to catch up with me. And why aren't you back on the rez?

Well because Sam told me to come and get you. And because I miss, you Jake. It won't take me two days to come and meet you. I'm already on the road. If you would stop running away from me and come towardsme I'll be able to you.

No wonder the pull got stronger?

Shut up, I'm the one who's chasing your sorry arse. I teased.

Alright I'll come and meet up with you.

Just follow the pull and you'll know it's me. I thought and I couldn't help but notice how cliche that sounded.

I'm coming to get you. Jake thought and I saw through his eyes that he was turning around and I felt the happiness that was in his thoughts.

I missed you too. I'm sorry I ran away from you.

No need to think about it until we meet again.

I then pushed myself to go faster. I took longer, faster strides and raced towards the place that Jake was running from. I saw creatures blur by and all I saw was a wall of green. Within three hours Jake and I finally caught up. But I didn't stop running until I tackled him to the floor.

Ouch! Honey, that hurt. Jake complained.

That's what you get for running out on me like that and having me worry over you for a whole damn week.

I know I felt your thoughts and I saw you through the packs eyes. I was also irritated by Bella's frantic calls over the last week too. But what can I say? I'm a hot cammodie

You are such a big head. I thought to him.

Hey you are in love with a big head.

Sadly I am.

I jumped off of Jake and sat on my haunches, waiting for Jake to get up. When he did I looked at him expectantly. He just stared back so I turned towards home and was about to take off for it when Jake jumped in front of me and shook his head. I cocked my head to the side and watched Jacob. He shooked his head again and walked around me so now he was facing the way we came from.

Why are you going that way? Aren't we going to go home?

I can't go home yet, Sammy. I'm not ready to deal with the human emotions yet.

Fine but we will go home as soon as you can. Sam told me to come and get you perferably before the wedding. I know it hurts, baby, but you have a job to do. We all do. I thought to him and walked beside him, we it's more like I trotted beside him. The dude was freaking tall!

I'm not that tall, Jake thought indignantly. Instead of answering I jumped in front of him causing him to stop. I made a pose that you'll see puppies do for when they want to play. I was wagging my tail and looking up at Jake. He just looked at me funny so I rolled onto my back and gave a little woof. When he didn't respond I rolled back onto my feet and jumped at him. He just fell to the ground and I playfully tugged at his ear.

Come on Jake. I wanna play, I thought and jumped onto my feet. Jake got to his feet and gave me a wolfy smile.

Alright, we'll play. What do you wanna play? Jake asked and I pondered this for a second. Without thinking about it I in the direction we were heading in. Jake didn't think he just chased.

So you want me to chase you? Well all you had to do was ask. Jake thought. I mentally rolled my eyes, if I were human I would have laughed at this. But seeing as how I'm a wolf I can't exactly laugh without it sounding scary. Trust me I tried.

I didn't know that I was unconciously slowing down so when Jake tackled me to the ground I was stunned. I was on my back and looking up into the eyes of Jacob Black. His big head was close to my head so I gave him a lick and he jumped off of me. I barked at him and ran to the nearby pond for a drink of water. When I was done I went behind a nearby tree and phased so that I would be in human form.

Jake slowly trotted up to me when I came back into view. He let out a confused whine and nuzzled his muzzle into my neck. "Jake, your mouth is wet," I complained and pushed his face away from me. I began to walk when Jake gently caught my arm between his mouth. I stopped and looked back at him confused. He knelt to the ground and motioned for me to climb up on his back.

"Nah, it's fine I just needed to rest anyway." I declined. But that all changed when I heard a gunshot fire not to far away from where I stood with Jake. The gunshot was so sudden and so loud in the peaceful and quiet patch of land we stood in. Jake gave a low sharp bark and I quickly scrambled onto his back and he shot out in a flat out sprint. 

I looked behind me but didn't see anything and it felt uncomfortable for me to feel vulnerable like this. When Jake had gotten me pretty far he knelt down and I got off. Do you know what if feels like to go bareback horse riding? Well going bareback werewolf riding is worse. As soon as I came off I stumbled to the ground. Jake got worried and poked me in the back. "I'm fine, just my legs are hurting thats all." I waved him off. He ignored me however and stuck his big head through my arm. So now I had him as a support.

"Just help me get over to those tree's I'll be alright. I just need some rest," I said and Jake helped me stumble over to the tree. He sat me down and went behind me so that I layed on him. He curled into me and his tail landed on my body, like a blanket of a sort.

"Thanks, Jake. I love you," I whispered. When I layed my head on him I felt like his body was heaving up something so I bolt up and looked at him.

He looked at me dead in the eye and somehow got out, "I love you." But the saying all came from his wolf mouth. I smiled and kiss him on the nose and settled into him once more.

I woke up again when I heard a gunshot. Jake tensed underneath the patronizing silence that rung after the gun shot. Jake barked at me to get on his back again but I ran behind the tree and quickly tied my clothes to my ankle and phased.

Much better, I thought.

Yeah I don't have to carry you anymore.

Or worry. I said and then his previous sentence sunk in. Hey! I'm not that heavy! I thought as an afterthought.

Come on let's go and catch something. I'm starving. Jake said and bounded into the woods that was opposite direction of the gunsmen we've been hearing.

My disgust and dislike for eating dead animals showed in the pictures I presented for him to look at. It's not that disgusting if you let your inner-wolf come out and take over.

I got that Yoda, I teased.

Harhar, he said sarcastically.

We were on the run again, but this time looking for food. Even though I hated eating raw food, I gotta admit I loved everybit of it because I got to spend it with the most wonderful person ever.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I didn't really know what to do with this. All I knew was that Sammy and Jake had to meet up. I thought it was about time, since they didn't get to actually see each other for a week. The only time they could see each other was when they were both wolves. Or in Jake's case through the packs eyes. So I'm rambling. Haha anyways, I hope you enjoy it because I actually thought it was pretty good for someone who doesn't have a game plan at all. =) Comment if you like, didn't like, or just wanta comment. It's more than welcome. I do enjoy reading peoples comment even if it is critical but hey that's why I'm here for. SO I'm sorry for the long Author's Note. I'm done now.

T@$T3 L!K3 C@NDY C@N3$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1M 912K 95
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON --GET PHYSICAL COPY OR EBOOK ALSO AVAILABLE ON BARNES & NOBLE www.sofiaqholand.com Merchandise also available Tori lived with he...
The Virtue By Noopzee

Historical Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 108
Can love really transform you into Better or worse? {Worth binge reading} Will Ivar, the ruthless handsome Viking fall in love with Nova, a French p...
113K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
112K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...