I Believe You (matt smith fan...

By sabahxxx

25 year old Katherine Brown has always dreamed of having a lead role in a movie. When it finally happens she... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A.N. VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
A.N. Bonus chapter prize :D
A.N. Book cover competition

Chapter 19

1.8K 46 28
By sabahxxx

Chapter 19

Nathan's P.O.V.

Sooo...after Kat managed to work out what was in my head, she hadn't stopped bugging me with questions this whole week, which were honestly pissing me off now. It was like an on-going interview! 'How?', 'When?', 'Why didn't you tell me?'. The thing is, it's not the easiest thing to say. I don't blame Kat though, she didn't expect the unexpected.

It was Sunday morning, I say morning I mean 10am. Anyway, I was in my trailer pacing around for absolutely no reason. Well there was a reason....you know that feeling, that feeling that makes your heart ache, that feeling that feels good but hurts so much....that feeling when you love someone and wish they were here with you. Yeah, that's whats been keeping me awake the past week.

I hadn't had this feeling in while. I was 15 the first time I fell for a girl...bad. Then there was flings and crushes. But this time it wasn't like that.

I grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones in. Kicking my shoes off and falling onto my bed, I found an old playlist and closed my eyes concentrating on the lyrics. The first song played.

"Shawty's like a melody in my head

and I can't keep up got me singing like,

na na na na everyday got my ipod stuck on replay replay..."

Next song...

"In my head I see you all over me

In my head you furfill my fantasy..."

You don't actually understand the lyrics till you have that feeling. Love. Urgh! I've become such a softy...it's not that bad actually.

About fifteen songs later, someone splashed my face with ice-cold water and pulled headphones out.

"Woah! WTF!? I'm awake! What is your problem? Can't a guy listen to music in peace?!" I yelled at Kat and Matt, who were standing above me.

"It was him," Kat pointed at Matt, who was holding the glass of water and my headphones.

"What?! She's lying! She gave this to me! It was her, not me!" He gasped defensively.

"No it was Robert!" Kat giggled.

"Robert?" I laughed at their childish behaviour.

"I don't know...she's been calling me by my middle name all day," He frowned at Kat and simply shrugged his shoulders.

She poked her tongue out at him, pouting slightly.

"So why you guys here?" I sat up, studying the movies in Kat's hand.

"Hello...did you forget dummy? It's movie marathon day," She threw the movies on my bed and I flicked through them.

"There's Despicable Me 2, Man Of Steel, The Purge, The Notebook, The Vow, Blue Valentine, Crazy Stupid Love, Drive, Dear John, Side effects, The Lucky One, Wreck it Ralph, Iron man 3, After Earth, Ted, Paramormal Activity 4, Avengers, Woman in Black, Sinister and Hunger games: Catching Fire," Kat counted in her fingers.

"Seriously, The Notebook, Dear John, Crazy Stupid Love and The Vow? How many times have you watched them? You actually love them!" I chuckled.

"Love who?" Matt paniced.

"I-"

"Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum!" I blurted out, before Matt hurt me.

"I DO NOT!" Kat gasped, her cheeks bright red.

"Hahaha! Yes you do! You told me you think they were and I quote 'fucking hot and they have sexy abs'!" I layed the blanket on the floor and Kat threw a cushion at me, but missed.

"Idiot! But no one can deny the fact they are both gorgeous," Kat stated confidently.

"Hello, am I invisible to you?" Matt placed his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"No, of course not. Your my sexy future husband," She stood on my her tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

"Wait! I forgot to bring the popcorn!" Matt face palmed himself. "I'll be right back."

He walked out the door and Kat leaped onto the cushions next to me. She stayed quiet for a minute.

"So...?" She grinned.

"So what...?" I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"Have you talked to her?!"

"No, no, no, we are not talking about this now! What if Matt come and says-"

"What would I say?" Matt walked in...perfect timing dude, just perfect. Note the sarcasm.

"Nothing..." Kat and I both said.

"Ok..." He looked at us oddly, then joined us on the floor. "So, picked a film?"

"Nope, me and Nathan always do this thing where we both say the name of the film we wanna watch until we both say the same name, so if two of us say the same name, we watch that film. Get it?" Kat scattered the films infront of us.

"Yep, got it," Matt nodded.

"Ok, 3, 2, 1...The Notebook," said Kat.

"Man of steel," I said.

"Avengers," said Matt, all at the same time.

"Ok again, 3, 2, 1...Despicable me 2," Kat said.

"Iron man 3," I said.

"Despicable me 2," Matt said.

"Despicable me 2 it is!" Kat squealed.

Kat's P.O.V.

I squeaked as our third film, The Notebook came to an end; cooing at Ryan Gosling.

"Eek! He's sooo...just...just...gorgeous..." I threw my head back giggling.

"He's really not that hot...I think me and Matt are better looking..." Nathan irritatedly pointed out and Matt agreed.

"Oh, so you think Matt's hot?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"No! I didn't mean...eww-"

"Nathan is there something you'd like to tell us?" Matt awkwardly said.

"No...I...I'm not gay!!" He stuttered, speechless.

"If you say so..." Matt and I laughed.

"You guys are mean!" Nathan huffed.

"Awww my two guys," I pulled Matt and a stroppy Nathan into a hug and they both kissed my cheeks.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Matt took out his iphone from his pocket and replied, "3.30."

"Shit, I have half an hour to get ready!" I jumped up, grabbing my phone.

I was just about to leave through the door, when Matt pulled me back.

"Where are you going?"

"Shopping with Jenny," I kissed him on the lips and ran off.

I stepped out of my trailer, making my way to find Jenny, for our shopping date.

I spotted Nathan beside his trailer, I was about to call his name, when I realised he was talking ti someone, who was standing behind his trailer...weird...

I creeped up on the other side of his trailer and listened in to the conversation. Poking my head around the corner slightly I saw the back of a head of a girl with long black hair...

Is it...? No...It can't be...I think it is...but...no...It might just be someone who looks like her...no, it's her alright...

"Do they know?" She murmured.

"Kat knows...Matt on the other hand...no..." Nathan replied, nervously.

"You need to tell him, if you wait any longer he'll get more annoyed and hurt...I've already hurt him enough," She muttered the last part, but I still managed to hear it.

Was she feeling guilty for what she did to him? She should and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Maybe she had a reason?

"I promise I will, don't worry, Kat will back me up," Nathan smiled and stroked her cheek.

"I don't think she really likes me."

Wow. I was kind of offeneded. Judging me much? I'm not one to hate for no reason. What happened between her and Matt has nothing to do with me, plus it's in the past now.

"Nahh...Kat's not one to hate," Thanks Nathan.

"Ok, bye, I have to go now," She stood up on her tip-toes and kissed me 6.3ft bestfriend.

Nathan shifted her a little and I got a view of her face. Yep, it was definitely Daisy.

I turned around walking away, when my knee hit the trailer making a loud noise, that made me jump.

"Kat, is that you?" Nathan called.

"Damn it," I cursed, scrunching my face.

I stepped out from behind the trailer and muttered a greeting.

"How much of that did you hear?" He asked.

"Only the bit about telling Matt...so you two are dating now right?" I looked up from my feet to them.

"Yes, we are. I hope you're ok with that," Daisy gave a half-hearted smile, which I returned.

"Nahh, don't stress. I'm fine with it, but I agree you, should tell Matt."

"I know, will you help me?" Nathan pouted.

"Of course! What kind of bestfriend would I be if I didn't? It will probably take time for him to get used to it, but you gotta do what has to be done," I cheered...sort of.

"Thanks..." Daisy whispered.

"I don't wanna sound rude, but I thought you were going back to England? Did Nathan make you stay? He's so bossy sometimes," I tried to lighten the mood.

"Hey!" He cried.

"No, I got another job, so I get to stay longer. But he kept pestering me about not leaving," She giggled.

"Oi! Who's side are you on?" Nathan whinned and we laughed.

"I better go now, Jenny will be waiting for me," then a though occured to me, "Hey do you want to come shopping with us Daisy?"

"No, I couldn't-"

"Come on, Matt won't be there. It will just be you, me and Jenny," I looked at her hopefully.

"Ok, I'll come," She smiled and this time it was genuinley a nice, friendly smile.

"Awesome, if you meet us outside I'll get Jenny and we'll have a girls only afternoon, bye."

I rushed off, in search of Jenny. I think I am a little late. Oops. Can blame Matt. Aww...no...that would be mean...

I could hear footsteps behind me as I was walking. Turning around I saw Matt following me, with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Are you stalking me?" I giggled.

"No, just following you," Matt replied like it was casual.

"If you're following me thinking I'm going to let you come shopping with us, I'm not, so I suggest you leave. Girls only sorry..." I teased him.

I felt his arm snake around me waist, just above my small baby bumb. His rested his chin on my shoulder, making my whole body heat up. I'd always wanted a guy to hug me from behind. Seeing in movies and pictures, it just looked adorable. And it feels amazing.

"I...to be honest I don't have an accuse for following you, just wanted to see you," He planted a soft kiss on my kneck.

"Idiot, you see me all the time," I shook my head, half confused.

"Lets just forget I said that," He replied.

"Way to ruin the moment...bye I'm going now," I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"But-"

I untangled myself from his arms and winked at him, before leaving.

"Bye Kat, see you later. I had a lot of fun. We should do this again another time, with Daisy as well," Jenny smiled as we parted ways.

I opened the door to my trailer, dropping the heavy bags on the floor and the Mc'Donalds bag on the table. Suddenly Matt burst through the door frightening me.

"What the hell Matt-"

"Where have you been?!" He cried.

"Shopping...?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

 "4 hours ago! You were shopping for 4 hours?!" 

 "So...? Your point? We were gonna stay longer, but Daisy had to go somewhere," I plonked myself on the bed.

"Daisy?" Matt looked suspicious.

Shit! I wasn't supposed to say Daisy...!!

"I said Jenny," I muttered.

"You're lying," His eyes piercing into mine.

"N-no I'm not," I stuttered...damn it!

"Kat you can't lie to me, what's going on?"

"Can you get me a glass of water please?" I rubbed my forehead, doing my best not to make eye contact with him.

Without hesitation he stood up, walking to the kitchen and was back within seconds. He handed me the glass; sitting down and watching me drink it.

"Tell me now? Why did you say Daisy? Did she go shopping with you? Did you meet her?" He asked fimly.

"...I...don't hate me...or Nathan-"

"Why would I hate Nathan or you?" Matt interupted me.

"Listen and you'll understand. Don't be mad, don't freak out and I get your probably gonna find it hard to believe. I'm sorry, we should have told you before-"

"Told me wha-" Matt started, but I carried on talking.

"Nathan...Nathan and Daisy...Nathan loves Daisy, vise versa and they are going out..." I murmured.

Matt's face went pale and he had a blank look on his face. I think he was actually taken aback by what I said.

At the worst moment ever, my phone started ringing. I picked it up instantly, seeing as it was my mum calling.

"Hello sweetie," She said.

"Hi mum, how are you?" I replied, waiting for Matt to say something, but he just sat there looking at the floor.

"I'm fine, how are you sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm good, just a little sick occasionally."

"Aww, ok. Well I called you to talk-"

Suddenly Matt stood up and dashed out the door. Oh shit! I think he's going after Nathan!

"Mum, I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll call you later," Without waiting for a reply, I ended the call, running after Matt.

"Matt!! Don't hurt Nathan!" I yelled rushing into Nathan's trailer.

I gazed at Matt who was inches away from Nathan. I did what my instincts told me to do. I stood inbetween them, trying to protect Nathan.

"Kat it's ok," Nathan softly said.

There was a moment of silence. Matt didn't move, he didn't say anything, there was absolutely no expression on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Matt's voice filled the room, as hints of  pain and confusion rolled off his tongue....

__________________

A.N.

AHHHH!!! I'm sooooo sorry!!!!!!!! But I tried to make up for it and make the chapter long..xxx Thanks for being patient guys.xx

Ok, so this chapter is kind of a filler, but it has to be coz then you guys wouldn't understand the next chapter. It mostly based around Nathan, which is going to lead up to something dramatic in the next chapter, btw please don't hate me for it..xxx

I have kind of made Daisy look like a bad character, but please give her a chance, coz everything's gonna be alright..xxxx

Can anyone guys what will happen?? If you can I'll dedicate the next chapter to you :)

Luv u guys :)

Hope you enjoyed it..xxx

Please vote and don't forget to leave me a comment :)

Much appreciated..xxx

sabahxxx AKA Mrs Bieber ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
66.2K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
618K 14.4K 29
I'm Bella Brookes, your ordinary nerdy girl, who got bullied in school, who got called names, who cried all thanks to the bad boy. Until a day, when...
663K 16.3K 77
Breanna Thompson has suffered the worst kind of abuse. Whether it'd be verbal, physical, sexual or mental. She has gone through it all. She meets a m...