chapter 14

A.N.

I'm soooooooo soooooooo sorry about the late update, I have been busy and I have been working on a new story..xxxx

This chapter is dedicated to @DoctorWhovian for helping me..xxxx Tanx, couldn't have done this one without your help :) xxxx

Oh and I'm gonna edit the first 6-8 chapters and I might add to them as well, so when I have finished editing them I will tell you guys, so don't forget to check..xxx

Hope you like it..xxxx

sabahxxx

-----------------------

Chapter 14

Matt's P.O.V.

It had been 5 months since Nathan joined us and they had been a pretty normal, but beautiful 5 months. I had been getting along with him and he was like a younger brother to me. He helped me with Kat, telling me what she did and didn't like. It was also her birthday in one week and three days, so he had been good with that. I had a few ideas of my own, just not sure which one is the best...

I was in the cafe, eating my lunch, thinking about Kat. She was perfect in every way. I couldn't wish for anyone better. She had been spending more time with Nathan lately, it did make me feel a bit awkward, but she had promised me from day one they were just friends and I trust her, I mean she has never given me a reason not too.

It was very quiet around here, a bit too quiet. It seems everyone was busy or out. I made my way out the cafe and went to Kat's trailer, to see if she was around. I knocked on the door. No reply. I knocked again. Still no reply. So I opened the door and went inside.

"Hello, anyone here..??" I said closing the door behind me.

I searched around for a bit, thinking Kat might be hiding. But I found nothing, no one. No reply. Where was she?? Where was everyone??

I went out, to John's office. He was not there. Actually no one was there. There was no one to be seen. I decided to check the sets, maybe they were there. I searched for about 10 minutes, but still couldn't find anyone. Until I saw Nathan and Kat in a corner of one of the sets. I hid behind a curtain so they couldn't see me.

"What are you talking about??" Said Kat.

"I mean us, come on, I know you like me, we can make this work," Said Nathan. I felt my face heat up with anger.

"But...I'm scared," Kat moved back from Nathan.

"Come on, I promise I won't hurt you, no one has to know, we can run away together, everything will be fine," Nathan pulled Kat into his arms.

"I-I trust you, please don't hurt me," Kat smiled.

How could she?? I trusted her...I trusted Nathan too. I had been played again. Why did it always happen to me?? I felt like my heart had just been torn to shreds. As if it couldn't get any worse, when I looked back at them......

....they were kissing.....Nathan's lips against my girlfriend's. She was cheating on me, with her supposed friend!! Why?! I had done everything for her!! Given everything I could to her....how could she...?? I felt a lump form in my throat, tears blurred my vision, as I made my way over to them. Nathan pulled back quickly as he saw me coming. Kat turned around meeting my gaze. The blood drained from her face and her body became stiff.

"Hi, mind telling me what's going on??" I whispered.

"Oh, Matt...this...I...it's not what it looks like," Kat croaked out.

"Really?! Because it looks like your CHEATING ON ME!! With the guy who IS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST YOUR FRIEND!!" I shouted, not meaning to though.

"It's not that Matt-" started Nathan.

"SHUT UP!! I wasn't talking to you!!" I turned to him.

"M-Matt I would never do that, I love you, it's not what you think," Tears rolled down Kat's face.

"STOP with all the lies!! I trusted you!! How could you??!" I felt tears rolling down my cheek.

"Matt!! Stop being stupid!! There is nothing going on between me and Kat!! She loves you and only you, you should know  that more than anyone," Nathan stepped infront of Kat.

"I THOUGHT she loved me, but I guess I was wrong!! Is this what you wanted?! To hurt me..??" I pushed Nathan out the way.

"M-Matt....please....l-listen to me, let me explain," Kat cried.

"Explain what?! That your just like Daisy?! That you want to break up with me?! That I'm in the way of you and Nathan?! Or that you never loved me...??" I croaked. Turning around, I walked away, not being able to take it anymore.

"M-M-MATT!! Wait...please...d-don't do this, please...l-l-let me explain...N-Nathan...I-I was s-scared to tell you...i-it's for the movie...w-we didn't know...John just told us...I was scared...I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...please don't leave me...I love you, please," Kat chased after me and stood infront of me. She looked so fragile and scared.

"What...?! What do you mean for the movie??" I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"J-John told me not to tell you...I'm sorry...I wanted to tell you, I was just scared...please give me another chance...I-I'm sorry...please don't leave me...." She moved closer to me, tears pouring down her face.

"What...? Is that why you were spending more time with Nathan..??" I pulled her into my arms, holding her close.

"Y-Yes, this was the only reason, I don't love Nathan like I love you, I love him like a friend, a brother...I didn't want to kiss him, but John said it was part of the film. I didn't like it, but I agreed to do it and they all said not to tell you, but I still wanted to, I just didn't know how to tell you...I'm sorry," She cried into my chest.

I didn't know what to say...I was lost...I was an idiot...

"Kat, I'm sorry...I didn't know...I'm sorry, you should have told me...I should have known you would never cheat on me.....I'm so sorry Kat," I stroked her hair, keeping her close.

"It's not your fault, it's mine, I'm sorry," Kat pulled back and looked at me, her eyes all puffy.

"Don't say that, it was just a misunderstanding," I wiped her tears away.

"There's something else I need to tell you," She rested her head on my chest.

"What..??" I said, resting my head on hers.

"I'm pregnant..."

---------------------

A.N.

:O.........Wow.....one word....DRAMATIC....

OMG!!! Kat's PREGNANT!! Wow....bet you weren't expecting that, huh..?!? ;)

Please vote, comment and share..xxxx

BTW...read my new story, it is a doctor who fanfic...hope you like it, please vote, comment and share for that story too...xxxxxx

Tanx guys...luv u..xxx

sabahxxx