chapter 12

A.N.

This is gonna be a intence and sort of sad chapter..xxx

Please guys vote for ALL my chapters, then i will know you appreciate my work..xxxxx

Please the note at the end of this chapter..xx

Hope you like this chapter..xxx

sabahxxx

---------------------

Chapter 12

Katherine's P.O.V.

We made our way home, after our wonderful evening. We didn't talk for most of the journey, but there was no need to, everything was perfect the way it was. Matt was really sweet, he made me feel special and different, he was the perfect man. He took me to my trailer and I invited him in. I didnt want him to leave and he had some explaining to do. I slipped my shoes off and made my way to the bathroom. I wiped my make-up off and tied my hair back. I made my way to my bed not bothering to get changed. Matt was sitting on the bed patiently, his blazer and bow-tie were lieing next to him. He looked up at me and beckoned me to sit.

"Ok, so Daisy-"

"Look, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I understand, I let my curiosity get to me," I interupted him.

"No, I want to tell you, I need to tell you, but...I-I guess....your probably not going to believe me," he stuttered.

"Try me," I smiled weakly.

I didn't know what to expect, but this was really the last thing I would have thought off. Matt stood up and started to unbutton his shirt.

Before I could question him, his shirt dropped to the floor....my heart stopped....my hand covered my mouth as a loud gasp left my lips...tears stung my eyes...my hand reached forward and I lightly touched his bare skin...he whinced making me jerk my hand back.

Matt had horrid brusies and deep cuts all down his back. Marks of someone or something hurting him. Marks from his past. How did he hide his pain??? For how long???

Matt's P.O.V.

"H-how...w-what...w-who did this??" she cried.

"D-daisy," I said. "You're probably not gonna believe that, but it's true."

"Why would you think I wouldn't believe you?? I believe you and always will," She sighed.

"Anyway. When I started dating her, people kept telling me she was dangerous and a cheater, but I never listened to them, she was really nice to me and I did everything for her, I bought her everything and more. People told me she was using me, but to me we were a perfect couple, until the day my sister took pictures of Daisy with other men and they were real and I'm sure, because I had seen them before, but she just said they were friends and from then our relationship crumbled,"

*Flashback*

I swung the door open of the room, to see Daisy half naked, with a man lieing in MY bed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???" I shouted.

"Are you blind, we are having...well trying to have some fun, wow, you are actually dating this thing," Said the man.

"Hahaha, not dating, using, but he's too lovestruck to realise, but who can blame him, I'm gorgeous," Daisy laughed.

The words stung every part of me, words I was always scared of.

"Is that how it was?? Everyone was right, you are a STUPID SLUT, I was an idiot to think you loved me and to think I was gonna propose to you!! WE ARE FINISHED!! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE AGAIN!!" I cried.