Epilogue

IMPORTANT A.N. (PLEASE READ OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE CHAPTER)

OK, so you know how Matt is filming 'How To Catch A Monster' now ( Ryan Gosling's (<3) film)...WELL NOT IN THIS STORY!!!! SO, basically after Matt left Doctor who, he went to film IT HAPPENED instead of HOW TO CATCH A MONSTER!!!! How to catch a monster did not exsist 'til now!!!!

Enjoy :) xxxxxx

--------------------------

3 years later...

Kat's P.O.V.

"Mummy! Mummy wake up! Mummy wake up, we got to go see daddy! Mummy!" A girly voice yelled.

I groaned, as the bed shifted around like crazy, because of a young three year old who was terribly excited.

"Jessica please stop jumping on the bed sweetie," I looked up into the young green eyes that hovered above me.

"Sowwy mummy...when are we going to see daddy?" Jessica pouted, dropping onto the bed in her pink pj's.

"Soon. First we have to eat breakfast, then get ready, then we have to go to the airport and get on the airoplane and fly all the way to America!" I emphasised my sentense, tickling my daughter as I did.

She giggled, scrambling around the bed.

"Is Stella awake yet?" I asked, getting out of bed.

"Yes. She went downstairs t-to feed Jasper," Jessica looked up at me.

Stella was Jessica's nanny, well she had helped me look after Jessica. I didn't let Stella raise my child, nope, that is not how I role. Stella just took care of Jessica when I was filming, she would travel with me and is there to help me at times when Matt was away filming. Like now, for example.

"That would explain why it's so quiet in the house," I laughed, picking up Jessica, "come on, lets get some breakfast."

>>>>>>>>>

We traveled downstairs towards the kitchen, all cleaned up and dressed. A sweet smell wrapped around us, as we reached the kitchen and it smelt really good. Stella was at the stove cooking breakfast, while Jasper was munching away at his food.

"Morning," Stella smiled, cooking pancakes.

"Morning Stella," I smiled back.

"Pancakes!!" Jessica screeched, clapping.

"Yep, just for you," She laughed.

Jessica hopped down and ran to hug Stella.

"Tank you Stella," She giggled.

"Awww, it's ok gorgeous."

I started to help Stella with breakfast and got three plates and sets of knives and forks.

"Would you like chocolate sause or lemon and sugar Jess?" Stella asked.

"Chocowate please,"

"Just like Matt," I mummbled to myself, grinning.

Oh god do I miss him. He's been filming in America for a new movie with Ryan Gosling and boy am I jealous. I mean, he gets to be with Ryan all day and Matt told me that Ryan was training with him, to help Matt get a bit of muscle for the film! Which probably means....

I came out of my fangirling moment when Stella asked me something.

"How come Matt hasn't called yet Kat?" She smirked playfully.