chapter 6

Chapter 6

Katherine's P.O.V.

It had been two weeks since the unexpected incident with John. I had been doing well ignoring him, but it was Friday, which ment it was John's birthday party in the evening. This was gonna be AWKWARD....

We weren't shooting today, so I decided to call home to get my mind off of things. I ran to my trailer as soon as I walked out the cafe, I missed home soo much, but it was fun here, sort of. My mum picked the phone up after a few rings and I spoke to her for a while, telling her about the incident with John. She sounded a bit worried, so I told her everything was fine and not to worry about me. She then passed the phone to Tommy.

"Hi sis, how are you?? I've missed you. It's been a bit lonely without you," Tommy was speaking so fast. It made me laugh.

"Awwww, you're so sweet Tommy. I'm fine, I've missed you, home and everyone else so much, but it's been fun here," I smiled as I said this.

We spoke for a while about what it was like in Paris, when I remembered the most important thing I had forgot to tell him.

"Tommy, you'll never guess who I work with here," I said with a huge grin.

"Who?? Tell me!" He was now shouting with excitment. I waited a while.

"I work with MATT SMITH!!" I screamed-ish.

"WHAT!!?? Don't mess with me!! I hate you!! Lucky...you have to introduce me to him!!! Pleassseeeee!" He had that adorable voice again, the one I can never say no to. I laughed.

"Of course!! Why don't you ask mum to bring you on monday and you can stay for a few days?? I'll have George pick you up from the airport or wherever. How does that sound??" I wanted my brother to be happy and it would give us some time to bond too.

"YES!! That sounds perfect!! I love you sis, your the best!!" I knew he would probably be jumping on his bed with excitement.

"Hahaha, love you too little one. Bye I have to go now, and tell dad I said hi and I miss him!" I laughed again and cut the phone.

>>>>>>>>

It was now 5 o'clock, so I decided it was time to start getting ready. I started by taking a nice hot shower, which took me about half an hour. I took out my black netting dress and my black strappy shoes. I curled my light brown hair and started applying my make-up. I put on some foundation and some blusher. Then I put on some mascara and eye-liner to show off my long eyelashes and to make my light brown eyes look lighter. And finally I wore my favourite red lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and left to make my way to the party hall.

I met Jenny outside. She was wearing a strapless red dress and gold heels. We greeted each other and walked into the hall. I scanned the room and saw lots of new faces. Jenny told me they were some of John's friends and family. I nodded and we made our way to the bar. I wasn't in the mood for a drink, so I just got myself some coke. Jenny was dragged off by one of John's friends, so I was left by myself at the bar. I looked around the room, but could not see Matt or John. I started to feel a bit lonely. A loud sound ran through the room as everyone shouted "Happy Birthday!!". I looked over to the door and my jaw dropped to the floor. Both Matt and John stood there looking just WOW, but Matt....wow, he looked soo sexy!! He was wearing a black suit, which looked so good on him. Ok....why am I thinking that..? I quickly closed my mouth, as they both made their way over to me.

"Hi, you look lovely Kat," said Matt smiling. I tried to smile the redness on my face away.

"Yeah, you look amazing," said John agreeing with a smile.

"Thanks guys, you both look nice too. And you, happy birthday!!" I said standing up to hug John, but I really wasn't sure if I wanted to.

We hugged for a bit, until Matt cleared his throat, indicating this was awkward for him. We broke away and Matt offered to get us drinks. I didn't wanna be rude, so I agreed. Matt came back after a few minutes with our drinks. We spoke and had a laugh for a bit, until Lilly came along and took Matt to dance. Jealousy sprung inside me. Wait, why should I care if he's dancing with Lilly?

"Hey, wanna dance with the birthday boy?" John said smiling, it made me laugh.

"Haha, yeah sure,"I said smiling, I decided to have some fun tonight.

I took a huge gulp of my drink and let John lead me to the dance floor. I saw Matt look at me and john, from the corner of my eye. For some reason, I wanted to tease Matt and make him jealous. Not that he would care, right? I took John's hands and placed then on my hips and put my arms around his neck and pushed my body closer to his. He smiled at me and we both moved to the music. The music changed and I turned around and started grinding on John. I knew he was enjoying it, as he pulled me closer to him. I laughed. We danced for some time and then I left john to get a drink.

Matt's P.O.V.

Kat was grinding all over John, it made me sick. Why? I don't know, but I felt different about her after she kissed me. I saw her make her way to the bar and it was the perfect moment to spend some time with her. I got up from my seat and made my way to her. She looked at me and smiled, so I smiled back.

"Wanna dance, gorgeous?" I said making sure John was looking.

"Are you flirting with me Matt?" She said smiling at me sweetly.

"Maybe I am," I said pulling her to the dance floor. She laughed and followed me.

We danced and it was fun. I could see John giving me the evils occasionally. We danced the night away and in no time the party was over and people started to leave. I offered to walk her to her trailer and thankfully she let me. We stayed quiet the whole way there.

"Thank you, I had fun tonight," she said as we reached her trailer.

Before I could even say anything, she smashed her lips on mine. I didn't kiss back at first, but I did and it felt so good and right. She suddenly broke away and I slowly opened my eyes, she smiled and went into her trailer.

Katherine's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with a horrible headache. Everything that happened last night came flooding back to me. John, Matt, the dancing and the kiss. The kiss. It was amazing. I kissed Matt, I kissed Matt...wait I kissed Matt! WTF?! I kissed Matt and I liked it...wow. Maybe I like him...do I like Matt..?? Was not expecting this...I like Matt, I think. I smiled to myself and fell back to sleep.

>>>>>>>

It was 1 o'clock, Saturday, when I woke up. Luckly it was not my day to rehearse, so I took my time to get myself sorted. 2 o'clock and I made my way to the cafe, where I had some lunch. Nobody was here. The door suddenly swung open and it was Jenny.

"Come along now, we have to go to the set," She said waiting for me to get up.

"But it's not my day to rehearse," I said to her complaining. However, I would get to see Matt. I held back a smile. Ok...what is wrong with me...?

"It does not matter, you have to go," She said pushing me out the door towards the set. I groaned, happily.

 >>>>>>>

It was now Saturday evening and we had just finished shooting scene 5, Matt and his friend's scene. Matt looked hot, as always. On monday we would start filming scene 6, the beach scene, I can't wait and Tommy will be here too!! I was sitting in my trailer fiddling with my phone, when I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I hadn't been expecting anyone, so you could it be? Maybe it was Matt..? Yeah it was probably Matt.

I got up and checked myself in the mirror. Smiling, I opened the door. My smile disappeared and my eyes widened.

"Hi, can I come in?"

-------------------

A.N.

Hope you liked it.xx!!!!

please vote....

comment.....

share....xxxxxxxxxxx

tanx..xx

sabahxxx