Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)

A quick recap of the whole story for you guys:

Ok, Katherine Brown (aka Kat) is 25 years old and believes what she sees/reads. Matthew Robert Smith (aka Matt Smith) is 30 years old and rumours spread of him cheating on his ex Daisy Rebecca Lowe (aka Daisy Lowe). Matt and Kat have to do a movie together called It Happened and don't get off on a good start. They soon become friends and end up growing feelings for each other. Kat's 12 year old brother, Tommy, ends up putting them together and they start dating. They soon find out about each others past and how Kat was accused of murdering her sister. Kat finds out Daisy cheated on Matt. Then 25 year old drop dead gorgeous Nathan Crooks, Kat's bestfriend, joins the story, forcing the jealous side of Matt to appear. Matt finds out Kat's pregnant (which means they GOT IT ON ;) ). Nathan meets Daisy and they start to fall for each other. Matt proposes to Kat on her birthday (how cute!) she says no (JUST KIDDING) she says yes. Nathan and Daisy start dating. Matt gets pissed because of that, but Kat convinses him to go on a double date and they were not talking and they're engagment was on the line, because of an argument. Kat gives the ring back to Matt, but he convinces her that they should stay together and now that brings us to the WEDDING!!!!

I ADDED 5 NEW CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER, ONE IS MIKE AND HIS WIFE TINA AND THEY WILL BE IN KAT AND NATHAN'S STORY, THE OTHER'S ARE NATHANAN'S MUM, LINDA, SHE WILL ALSO BE IN NATHAN AND KAT'S STORY ADN THE LAST TWO ARE MATT'S MUM, LYNNE AND HIS SISTER, ANNA, WHO HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN CHAPTER 12, OH AND ANNA'S SON ADAM..xxxx Enjoy :)

-------------------------

Chapter 22 (Last chapter)

Kat's P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My eyes flew open, at the sound of my alarm going off. Ergh, so soon? 7.30am flashed across the screen. I groaned, throwing my arm up and reached foward slamming the off button. That's much better. I relaxed into my pillow again and found my place against Matt, pushing my back closer to his chest.

My breath hitched, when I felt his soft lips brush against my kneck, running down towards the crook of my kneck, making my whole body heat up.

"Morning," He whispered in a husky voice, against my skin.

Matt pressed a kiss in the crook of my kneck, running his hand down my arm, taking hold of my hand.

I shuffled around to face him and his messy hair, that flopped infront of his eyes. I pushed it back, kissing him passionately

"Good morning," I smiled, pulling back.

"Ready for today?" Matt tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Of course-"

There was a knock on the door and someone yelled, "Are you decent?!"

"Yes!" Matt yelled back, laughing.

I love that laugh.

"You do?" Matt smiled, sitting up.

I blushed, realising I said that out loud and nodded embarrassed.

I sat up and watched his smile turn into a cheesy grin. He leaned foward and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I love that blush," He whispered.

"Ewwww..." Nathan cried, standing at the door.

"Shut up! Like you and Daisy don't flirt," I rolled my eyes, throwing a pillow at his face and it hit him perfectly.

"Be quiet," Nathan blushed.

I looked at him in awe, that was a rare site, seeing him blush was like winning the lottery, RARE.