Chapter 16 (part 1)

A.N.

I am sooo sorry about the really late update, I really am.xx

Hope you liked the edits..xxx :)

This chapter Kat takes Matt to meet her family.xx :P

Hope you like it.xxx

sabahxxx

--------------

Chapter 16 (part 1)

Matt's P.O.V.

Today we were flying to London to do some filming and Kat, Nathan and I had an interview with Jonathan Ross, in the evening. Kat said that me and Nathan could stay with her, which was nice and I was gonna meet her parents, soo hope this goes well! Coz if it doesn't, don't think they'll let me marry her...

"Kat you ready??" I opened the door to see Kat sitting on her suitcase trying to close it.

"Help...please," She frowned.

"What have you got in there?? We're only going for a week," I laughed, kneeling down and closing it for her.

"A week is a long time Mister, always pack extra stuff," She stood up slowly.

Her smile disappeared, being replaced by pain. She held her stomach and placed her other hand on her head, stumbling back. I stood up swiftly and caught her in my arms.

"Hey, are you ok??" I studied her expression.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy," Kat smiled.

"Are you sure you well enough to travel??"

"Yes I'm sure, now stop worrying," She gave me a little peck on the cheek. "Let's go, the others will be waiting."

The journey to the airport was quick and soon enough we were on the airplane.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I watched Kat, as she sat down.

"If you ask me that again, I will slap you and go sit next to Nathan," She poked her tongue at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you," I stroked her cheek.

"Stop worrying, I'm fine. Having morning sickness and feeling dizzy is normal for a pregnant woman and I am pregnant," She placed her hand on mine.

"I know, I was the one who got you pregnant," I smiled.

"Haha, yes you did," She rested her head on my shoulder. " I love you."

"I love you too."

"Eek! Back in London...home. It feels so weird," Kat said, getting off the airplane.

"Tell me about it," Nathan looked worried.

"Are you sure we can stay with you??" I asked.

"Yes, I'm absolutely-tootly sure," Kat tangled her fingers in mine.

"Guys, come this way. Apparently people found out about our arrival and there are paparazzi waiting inside, so the cars are waiting on the other side and we got security to cover us," John said. "There's a car waiting for you three, the driver will take you to Kat's house."

"I wanna drive!" Kat beamed.

"What?" John laughed.

"I wanna drive, please...I know the way home," Kat pouted.

"Ummm-"

"Pretty please."

"Ok, that's fine, I guess...tell the driver I said you could," John shrugged his shoulders.