Chapter 21

A.N.

I'm sooo sorry for keeping you waited sooo long!! I didn't intend to do it! I was really busy with family...I mean I've been seeing them like EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's getting annoying! Not that I don't love them and all but you know...also I kinda had writers block because I didn't know HOW to write this chapter...if that makes sense...plus I get distracted REALLY easily, which is not really an excuse, but you get my problem...so I'm really sorry...forgive me please :) xxx

Ok, so last chapter was like...unexpected. And it seems Kat and Matt's relationship has just gone down the drain. Don't forget the fact she's PREGNANT. Plus most of you might have blamed Daisy and I know for a fact some of you still HATE her *cough* @jemlett *cough* :D and your passion to kill her is just EPIC! The point is...give her a chance...I know I didn't make her look good...but go easy on her...

Wow, I talk to my bestfriend and my AWESOME readers like these characters are real (not that Matt and Daisy aren't but you get what I mean...I hope...)they all have a space in my heart now (not that Matt didn't before) and boy am I gonna miss writing this story :') But you know 'When you gotta go, you gotta go' WAHHHH!! :'(

Ok, some of you might not have known because I didn't really mention it properly, but JOHN AND JENNY ARE DATING. And if you don't know who they are...nuh uh...tut tut tut...they haven't really been in the story much, so they appear more in this chapter sort of, but in the next chapter and oficially the LAST chapter they will appear properly as a couple...

Ok...ummm...oh yeah!! I AM going to write Kat and Nathan's story and I promise it will be EPIC! I really can't wait to get it started and I promise to tell you beautiful people first!xxxx

I have school next week Thursday...sigh...my holidays have gone WAY TOO FAST!! It sucks...

This chapter is for you @jemlett, be nice to Daisy ;) xxxx

Ok, enjoy this chapter..xxxx

P.S. Nina is mentioned and if you don't remember who she is, she was in chapter 9, when Matt refused to take his shirt off..xxx

sabahxxx

--------------------------

Chapter 21

Matt's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning to feel the cold French wind brushing against my cheek. Pulling the duvet higher, I turned around hitting the cold empty bed. The bed had been empty for the fourth night in a row and it hurt. I pressed my face into the pillow taking in the scent. It smelled of Kat. A beautiful, sweet, enchanted scent. It's undescribable, but just irresistable. God did I miss her and it didn't exactly help that I had messed up...big time.

I squeazed my eyes shut, awakening my memmories of the date. Worst. Date. Ever. I kept imagining up scenarios of what would have happened if we didn't go on the date or if I had just stopped taking my anger out on Kat and apologized to everyone for being a jerk. She would have been here with me or at least I'd know the wedding was still on. My heart broke when she pulled the ring off and said she didn't want to marry me...I wanted to cry and I don't care if the doesn't seem manly. Men cry too you know!

I stuffed my hand under my pillow and pulled out my iphone to check the time. 8am. Time to get up.

I flicked to my texts, still laying down in bed and clicked on Kat's name, reading through her texts again. Sad you might say? I know, but I can't help it.

Maybe I could text her now!

No! Are you stupid?! She hates you right now! A voice inside my head yelled.