chapter 5

A.N. 

The recent chapters have not been so long, so i'm gonna try to make them longer.xxxx

---------------------------

Chapter 5

Katherine's P.O.V.

OMG!! He's seen me!! What do I do..?! Run? No! I had no other choice, I turned around to face him. He was looking at me, smiling. I tried to smile back, but it failed. I was staring at my feet, when I saw his shadow cast over me. He lifted my chin up, so I was looking him in the eyes. They were green, a nice shade of green. He smiled at me, but didnt say anything. He has really nice eyes. What am I saying! My thoughts were disturbed by his soft voice.

"Why do you look so scared?" There was a smirk on his face.

"I-I'm n-not scared," I stuttered, I mentally slapped myself. I sounded scared and un-convincing.

"I dont bite, unless you taste nice of course," his eyes were shining. My face went a horrible shade of red.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldnt have said that. I hurt you and I had no right to. I heard you crying that night and I just couldn't apologise like that. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," I managed to spit out what I'd been holding in all night.

"Lets not talk about it," I could see him trying to hide the hurt, so I dropped the subject.

Just as I was about to talk Jenny came along and disturbed our moment.

"Come along you two it is time to meet with the director," She pushed us along to the set.

Matt's P.O.V.

After the meeting with John, we went back to my trailer and practised our lines for a few hours, we had a laugh and messed about a lot. It was fun, but I kept remembering what Katherine said to me. I don't want her to know that I haven't fully forgiven her. I just can't.

The rest of the day was a big blurr and after dinner we separated and went to our own trailers.

Katherine's P.O.V.

After dinner I told Matt I was tired and I was going back to my trailer. I lied. John invited me to spend some time with him, don't know why. I didn't want to tell Matt, agian don't know why. Matt wouldn't care, we were just friends. It just didn't feel right telling him. I made my way to John's trailer. Before I could even knock the door swung open, nearly hitting me. I jumped back, as a woman stood at the door.

"Ummm...is John here??" I asked slightly worried.

"Yeah he is, what's your name??" She looked me up and down.

"I-I'm Katherine," I said

"Oh Katherine, yes come in, hi I'm John's sister, Lilly," She smiled at me and let me in.

Across the room I could see John sitting on his chair waiting patiently. He turned and looked up at me with a huge smile. It reminded me of George. That reminds me I have to meet up with him in the morning with matt. Matt. I still dont think he has forgiven me.

"Hello....Kat are you ok?" Said John looking worried. I realised he was talking to me."I can call you Kat right?"

"Oh sorry, yes I'm fine, just lost in thought, sorry. Yeah you can call me Kat, I prefer that, than Katherine," I blushed.

"Umm I'll be going now, bye John and Kat," Said Lilly, rushing out the door.

There was a few minutes of silence after she left.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are? I would love to have a girlfriend like you. You're so nice and fiesty. I like you," His smile was a little strange, a scary smile.

I was slightly creeped out after he said that.

Matt P.O.V.

I could hear John talking, it was disgusting he had no shame of how he treated women. I decided it was time to save Kat from his pervyness. I barged in through the door, to find Kat pushed up against the wall and her dress strap half way down her arm. Kat gave me a happy and scared look, while John looked like he wanted to hurt me.

"Oh...I'm sorry I didnt know you were ummm, busy," I tried acting natural, I'm an actor so it went well.

John moved off of kat. She yawned, it was kinda obvious it was fake. She said goodbye to John and turned to the door, she grabbed my arm and took me out with her. We ran. I dont know why, but we ran all the way to her trailer. She stopped outside and turned to look at me

"Thank you soo much," she said hugging me. She brought her lips to my cheek and kissed it. I felt my cheek burn up.

She turned around and walked into her trailer and left me standing there proccessing what had just happened. That was wierd...Why do I feel so tingly?? Never happened before when a girl kissed me.

-------------------------

A.N.

Loool john.......

please vote....

comment....

share....xxxxxxxxxxxx

sabahxxx