A.N. Bonus chapter prize :D

A.N.

Hello guys!!!! How are you beautiful people?! I miss you guys and your comments soo much...ok...now to the main reason for this :D xx

So basically the FIRST reason....I came up with a name for you guys and general Matt Smith lovers....*drum roll* I'm gonna call you guys....SMITHIANS!!! I know what your thinking....I have such a great way with words and have such an amazing imagination...yeah I know :D plus i think the name has maybe already been made but 'I' made it official!! :DD spread the word about Smithians!!! Go my fellow Smithians (Matt Smith lovers for any of you who skipped my rant xD)

SECOND...OMFGGGGG!!! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE Time of the Doctor???!!!!! FUCKKKKK!!!! I cried sooooooooooo muchhhhhh...it was so emotional!!! Hes gone....it is official....Matt Smith is....gone.....and HE IS NOT THE 11TH DOCTOR ANYMORE!!! 13....no offense but i gross number....for me Matt will always be the 11th and that will never ever change!! God....i love him so much!! Argh!! Why does Steven Moffat do this too uss?!!! I found a picture of Matt crying when they were at the read through of the script....I just wanted to hug him!! My poor baby!! And Amy Pond!!! And when Clara said something like "You will always be the Doctor" and he said something like "And I always will be..." and i was crying soo much...my brother actually got up and got me a tissue so i could clean the tears off my face and he kept asking me if I was ok :'(((((( </3 welll....i guess all good things and beautiful people must come to an end....fucked up life and Steven Moffat....

Alsooo before I get to my final point!!! SHERlOCK!!! OMG!!! I lovvveeeeeee itttt!!!! It wass soooooo fucking funny!!!!! xDD

OK!!

Now the news you have all been waiting for! The BONUS CHAPTER!!!

Basically a couple of days ago i was just thinking about this story and was like "Why not do a Bonus chapter?!"

So basically I have a challenge for you....I'm not going to tell you what this bonus chaper will contain...but....

For you guys to get the bonus chapter....I would like for this story to have 520 VOTES and 31,500 READS by 15 FEBRUARY which is MY BIRTHDAY just to persuade you more to reach the goal :DDD

Then and only then will you get a secret bonus chapter...

Comment and tell me what you think of the idea...pweassee :'DD

Ok...and you Smithian readers have been so fucking amazing and sexy!! Thank you for all the comments and votes!! Seriously thanks sooo much!! :DDD

I love you guys sooooo muuccchhhhhhh!!!! (no homo ;D and I dont mean to offend anyone...)

Thank you so much...

Vote and comment on all chapters and reach the goals and you sexy people will get a bonus chapter xx

Dont forget 15 February is the deadline :DD

Get your Smithian friends to read this book and relax and enjoy....

Mwahhhh :D

Follow me on TWITTER -- @BieberLikeMaria

I follow all my followers xxx

Messgage me on wattpad if you want to chat or ask questions xxx

Feel free to leave QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT BOX, I will ANSWER ALL OF THEM :DD xxxx

Love Sabahxxx :D