chapter 8

Chapter 8

John's P.O.V.

It hurt that Kat didn't like me, but I'm happy for her and I will be there for her, always. Besides Matt and her belong together.

Katherine's P.O.V.

Sunday passed like it never exsisted and before I knew it, it was Monday morning. The only things that had been on my mind was what John said, Trust me when I tell you, he does like you, maybe even love you and I'm sure about that, what did he mean....and Matt. John had made me realise that I actually, genuinely think, I love Matt. But how do I tell him?? Do I even tell him?? Urgh. There's soo many things that I need to say and ask, but I dont know how to...

It was 8:00am, so George should be on his way back from the airport with Tommy. I had a warm shower to help me relax and put on the blue summer dress Jenny gave me to wear, it was a aqua blue dress, it lay just above my knee. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the car. It was just gonna be me and Matt in the car, by ourselves, for two hours, I'm so nervous. Eek! What if I make myself look like an idiot infront of him?! Geez...just relax Kat, everything will be fine.

Matt was already waiting in the car when I got there, he looked hot. He was wearing a grey/blue T-shirt and jeans. He smiled as I got in and looked me up and down. It made me laugh.

"You know, a picture will last you longer," I said winking at him. He blushed slightly and looked out the window. He looked so cute!!

I had to act casual around him. I couldn't let my feelings get the best of me. This was where my acting skills came in use, outside my job. I have really been thinking things through, maybe over thinking them. I wasn't ready to tell him, but I knew I would eventually have to tell him, just not now. We didn't talk, most of the journey.

"So, what happened betwwen you and John last night??" He said turning to me, he looked hurt.

My heart ached in pain. He didn't trust me. He thought me and John...Ouch. That hurt. I felt the tears in my eyes, so I turned and looked out the window.

"Nothing happened between me and John," I said bluntly, not daring to look at him.

Matt P.O.V.

Wow. She couldn't even be nice enough to tell me the truth. All this time I try and be nice, but her, no she just hates. It hurt. I just couldn't stop my feelings for her, even after Daisy, I still want Kat. I love her. She's different and beautiful. I told Jenny how I felt and she understood, because she loves John and he doesn't even notice her. She knows what it's like to like someone, but they barely notice you and besides I am too late, Kat's with John now.

"Nothing happened between me and John," She said bluntly, not looking at me.

"Haha, come on, you can tell me," I laughed trying to hide the pain I felt.

The car came to a hault, we had arrived. Kat swung the door open and got out she turned to me. She had tears rolling down her cheek. Why is she crying?? I'm gonna kill John!!! What did he do to her??!! Wait...maybe it was my fault...?

"NOTHING happened between me and John!!" She said loudly and slammed the door shut.

Great! Now she hates me!

Katherine's P.O.V.

I cried. Why did I cry?? Why does it hurt soo much?? I wiped the tears off my face and made my way to my make-up artist. John was with her. 

"Hi," I smiled, as John turned around to look at me. He stopped smiling.

"Hey, what's wrong??" He said looking concerned.

"Nothing," I didn't look at him.

"Tell me,"He put his hand on my shoulder.

"M-Matt thinks there's something going on between us, because of last night and he didn't believe me when I told him it was nothing. Basically, he doesn't trust me," I said trying to smile my tears away.

"Hey, you know that's not true. Do you want me to talk to him??" He gave me a hug.

"No, don't, lets forget this and get started on the scene," I moved back from him and let my make-up artist do her magic.

When she finished Jenny dragged me off to the set, where the other actors were waiting.

"Ok, lets start where Bruno and the guys are making their way over to Lulu and the girls, and ACTION!" said john. 

"OMG, Lulu look behind you!! Four cute guys making their way over to us,"

"Haha Jasmine, don't get over excited," I said turning around to look at Matt, it hurt, but I had to focus on the scene.

"Hello ladies, mind if we join you?" said Matt.

"And if I said no, would you leave us?" I said laughing, as Jasmine nudged me.

"Lulu!! Just ignore her of course you can join us," She said giggling.

The guys put their things down and took off their tops........

except Matt.....

"CUT!!" yelled John. "WHY didnt you take your shirt off Matt?!"

"Because I can't," Matt said bluntly. Me and Nina (Jasmine) giggled.

"Come on Matt," I said blushing.

"No," He turned to me.

"You have to take it off Matt, it's in the scirpt," John said showing it to Matt.

"I KNOW!! But I can't!! Please understand," Matt said walking off the set.

"What was th-" John started, but was stopped by a little boys voice. I turned to see Tommy running towards me shouting my name, with George not far behind him.

"TOMMY!!" I shouted running towards him.

He ran into my arms and made me fall onto the sand, I laughed and held him close to me.

"AWWWW...I've missed you," I said pulling away.

"I've missed you too," He said smiling. "Where's Matt Smith??" He looked around. He always made me laugh.

"Calm eager child, he's around here somewhere," I looked up feeling a shadow hovering over me.

"Hi, I'm here."

---------------------------

A.N.

I like this chapter. So, why did Matt not take his shirt off??? And what will Tommy think of his hero??? Ahhh....you shall find out soon...

please vote....

comment....

share......

and fan me too..xxxxxxx =D

tanx guys.xx

P.S. theres a picture of the blue dress, on the sidebar :D

sabahxxx