So It Is Always (Levi X Reade...

由 SavvyMlynn

The prequel of Ackerman. The beginning of Levi and Reader-Sama relationship. This goes into depth of the pas... 更多

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 21

11K 329 747
由 SavvyMlynn

"Y/n."

I groaned.

"Y/n, wake up." The voice said again.

I groaned and turned over.

"Y/n!"

I felt the person shake me and I woke up. I sat up and rubbed my eye. "What?"

"Y/n, y/n, y/n." Isabel smiled.

"What?"

"Do you know what day it is today?!"

I groaned in response still trying to wake up.

"It's Levi's birthday!" She said.

I froze in my spot. That's right, today is December 25. It's Levi's birthday.

"Your right, it is."

"Come on! Farlan and I wanna take him out, hurry up and get ready." She squeal in happiness. She quickly ran out of the room, I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Well I better get up and get ready. I threw the blankets off my body and got out of bed.

Later

After I was finished getting ready, we set off. I had no idea where we were going, I didn't question where they we're taking Levi. We followed them downs few paths and to the main part of the city. Farlan and Isabel took Levi and I to a bar. Out of all places, here? But from the looks of it, Levi really didn't seem to care. He just went along with it.

We were seated at a table right next to door almost. We sat in a booth, where Farlan sat on the end, Levi sat next to him, I right next to Levi, and Isabel sat next to me near on the other side. Not bad of a spot I'd have to say, it was a pretty good view of everything in the room, without being in the center. Not that many people were here to which was great. We all quickly ordered and started chowing down on food as soon as it came.

"Hey, Isabel can you let me out? I gotta go to the restroom." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She replied, moving out of the booth to let me out.

I scooted out and stood up. I felt as if someone had there eyes on me. I turned around and seen Levi's eyes quickly avert away from me. I blushed. Pervert staring at me as I was standing up. I shook it off and began walking towards to restroom.

Levi is such a perv.

I smiled to myself. As I was walking through the center of the room, I noticed there was an arm wrestling match going on. It's been going on for quite some time now, even before we even got here. The same guy beat almost everyone in the bar. I walked past and opened the door the rest room.

I locked the door and walked over to the mirror, looking at myself. I took a deep breath. What am I gonna do? I have nothing to give to Levi. I know my parents try all they could to at least try to get me something for my birthday. I just wanna do the same for Levi. It may seem over the top but he means something to me, I love him. He's always there for me, when I needed to be loved. Now I'm not saying Farlan and Isabel were never there but you get what I mean. He's special to me, and it maybe stupid to him, of me trying to do something for him. I love him, I just wanna do something for the one I love.

Maybe... Maybe I'll be his gift. I mean we have dating for a long time now, and we've gotten pretty far on our relationship. So maybe, I can be his gift. I'll let him do whatever he wants to me, I'll obey everything he tells me to do. He's not a bad guy, and like he said if we ever go farther then that, he'll stop. But will he?

I turned on the water and threw cold water at my face a few times. I turned off the fosset, and looked at myself again as the water dripped off my face. Who cares, if he doesn't stop, I'm the one making the decision about this. If he doesn't then he doesn't, I made my mind up about it. And yet why am I so scared.

I lowered my gaze maybe, that's what he meant a bit not being ready. Am I ready to face that if it happens. If he'll stop if I told him to. But what I'm forgetting is, Levi is a good man. He would never do that. I sighed. I'm gonna do it. I made up my mind, I'm going to be his gift. Later when we get home I'll tell him. I wiped my face and opened up the door.

I began walking toward the table when a large man stepped in front of me. The same man that was arm wrestling.

"Hey there cuteness, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Uh, I have a boyfriend." I said.

"Boyfriend huh? Why don't you come and hang with me. You won't regret it. " He said, lightly tipping my chin to him.

I removed myself away from him and began walking towards to the table again. I shook my head in disbelief, ugh what is it with gross men hitting on me?! Pervs I swear!

When I came back, I noticed Farlan, was playing around with his drink, while Isabel was mashing away at her food. As for Levi, he had his gaze upon the man that encountered me. His face was rather clam but yet I saw somewhat of a glare. Oh, God I was hoping he didn't see that.

I scooted in right next to Isabel, I laid my head down.

"Ow!" A man said.

I turned my head and see the same man that encountered me just win an arm wrestling match with another man. He put his hands up in victory.

"Whoa! Yet another win for the shopkeeper! I'm undefeated!" He said.

The man he just beat held his arm in pain.

The victor, out a hand on his hip. "My win again? Ain't there a man with some back bone? This is pathetic."

He turned his head to me, and we both caught each other eyes. I quickly turned my head and ignore him.

"Alright then..." He smirked. "You guys are the thugs of the city, why don't you come over and show some guts."

I shook my head to myself.

"Not only will the meal be on the house but you can take whatever you'd like, even my woman." The man said.

"Dear?!" A woman said, my guess was his wife. I turned my head again to him, what the hell?! He was hitting on me even though he has a wife. That's just gross.

"I can say what I want I'm not gonna lose anyway." He said.

I heard the table shift and I raised my head. Levi got up from his spot.

"Oh?! Your gonna do it big bro?" Isabel said holding her spoon.

Levi gave me a glance before Farlan moved out of the way to let Levi out. I knew that he wasn't doing that just for fun, but to get back at the man. He saw the man tip my chin, so he could be jealous.

"I'll do a round." Levi said rolling his sleeve up.

"You go Levi-bro!" Isabel cheered.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea." Farlan added.

Levi walked to the the table where the man was. They both looked at each other, both of there eyes intense.

"Levi huh? This is great, I've been waiting a damn long time to go against you!" The man said.

Levi and the man both bent over o the table and enter locked hands.

"I'm not sure about your strength but will it be enough to beat me?"

A young man came between the two holding there wrists yelling. "Alright, here we go, ready?"

Isabel punched the air. "Go big bro! Beat his ass!"

"Please don't tell me we're gonna bring he lady home with us." Farlan said.

I began to get nervous. That guy is clearing a lot bigger then Levi in both ways. I'm just scared what if the man hurt Levi's arm. Then what?

"Go!" Then young man said backing up.

Quickly before anything happen. Levi put down the mans arm in an instant. Everyone gasped and was shocked at what just happen. Levi just took him out just like that. Even I was amazed at that.

Levi turned away and beam walking away. "I win. I'll be accepting my prize now."

He walked over to the woman, and reached towards her.

"Please! No! Don't take my wife!" The man said.

Levi reached behind the woman and took a small box that read: Black Tea leafs. "Just as I thought. These are some rare tea leafs, aren't they?"

I shook my head in disbelief, I thought he was actually gonna take her with us. But it turned out he just wanted tea leafs.

He walked away from the woman, and walked towards me. "Farlan, Isabel, let's get out of here."

Levi grabbed hold of my waist, wrapping his arm around me, and he lead me out of the bar with him. Farlan and Isabel followed right behind.

"Thanks for the free food!" Isabel said, waving at the people.

That Night

I was sitting down at the table inside the house, along with Levi and Isabel, drinking tea. Farlan was on the ground fixing the meanuver gear.

"This is actually really good Levi-bro." Isabel smiled.

"This is there first one thinking tea Isabel?" I asked.

"Yeah, all I ever drank was water, if I didn't have that I'd have to drink alcohol since that was the only think we'd have left."

"Oh."

"Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday Big bro!" Isabel smiled at Levi.

"Happy Birthday, Levi." Farlan smiled.

"Happy Birthday, Levi." I said.

Levi didn't say anything but take a sip of his tea and gave a small yet meaningful wave. Yes, Levi's not the one to say thank you to the Happy Birthday shout outs.

As a few hours went past it was time to go to bed. I got up from my spot and out my cup in the Dunn before walking off.

"Goodnight guys." I stretched my arms.

"Goodnight." Farlan said.

"Goodnight Y/n!" Isabel waved.

I smiled and walked to the bedroom. I didn't know but I was followed but none other then Levi. I kept my gaze away from him as we made it into the room. He closed the door began him.

"What's in your mind?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Bullshit. You've been quiet since we've gotta back, what's wrong."

I sighed.

"I have nothing to give to you for you birthday." I said.

"Y/n, you don't have to do anything. It's just another day."

"But you mean a lot to me Levi. I wanna do something special for you, because I love you."

He didn't say anything but stare at me. I hugged myself.

"It's your birthday and I decided that... I'll let you do whatever you want to me. I'll do anything you want me to." I said, I lowered my gaze blushing like crazy.

"Y/n, I'm not gonna--"

"But I have nothing to give you... I just want you to enjoy your birthday."

He didn't say anything.

"Please." I said.

He took a step closer to me. "Don't offer yourself like that. I'm not worth it."

"This isn't an offer." I looked at him, returning his gaze. "I'm tell you, I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

He began walking me backwards, every step was warning me. Eventually my back hit the wall. He put both his hand on either side of me, trapping me.

"I can do whatever I want to you?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'll do whatever you want me to do as well."

He replied with a small tch and didn't say anything. He leaned in slightly, eyes fixed on my lips, "I'll enjoy my gift then."

He pinned my arms against the wall, attacking my lips. I gasped, at the sudden moment, then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss was passionate yet rough, he took total dominance in that one moment. He pulled away before planting kisses on my neck. He left me breathless as I began catching my breath.

I extended my neck out to give him more excess. My heart was beating fast, and I closed my eyes enjoying his lips against my skin. Every single kiss he planted it felt as if my skin burned, my body was heating up. Suddenly I felt him lightly nibble on my skin, before sucking on the crook of my neck. I gasp. I had a feeling he would do this, he'd be giving me hickies all night. I felt as his lower teeth lightly rubbed against my skin ever so lightly. I let out a soft moan in enjoyment.

I opened my eyes, looking at Levi with his face buried into my neck. I leaned to him and lightly nibbled his ear quickly before pulling away.

Levi stopped and pulled away from me. "Did you just bite me?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

He let go of my hands and I felt myself being twirled around, at the moment I stopped myself. My hands stopped me and I held the footboard. I blinked a few times in shock, how did I end up here? I felt as Levi's hand felt my waist from behind, then wrap his arms around me to grab both my breasts. I gasped and blushed. He squeeze both of them that sent my face flushed. My face was burning with how hard was blushing.

"Levi..." I said quietly.

"Shhh..." He let go of one of my boobs, lightly moving my hair off my neck before returning the arm around my waist.

"Now you can't do anything." He kissed my shoulder and kept me close to him. I felt as something hard was growing against butt. I blushed hard as I knew what that was.

He let go of my chest, before turning me around to face him. He put his hands on my waist keeping me in place then started kissing me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, continuing to let him do whatever he wants to do with me. But... This is his birthday. Before I let him do whatever he want to me, I'm gonna do what I want to him first.

I pulled away from him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

He leaned in again to kiss me but I moved my head from him.

"What are you doing?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I pulled away from his grip and walked over to the side of the bed. He followed, but as soon as he was near the bed, I lightly pushed him to lay down. Once he was down I claimed on top of him, before sitting in his hips.

He raised a slight brow.

I gave him a soft smile before raising my shirt up and off my body, taking it off. I threw it in the ground and watched as Levi's eyes light up. He sat up, before wrapping his arms around me. As he did, he instantly kissed my collar bone, then slowly began going down to my beasts. He began lightly sucking the skin on my chest creating yet another love bite.

I lightly pushed him so he'd lay on his back. I couldn't help but admire this slight. I mean, this is kinda the first time I'm on top of Levi while we're making out. It's kinda a slight to see while your lover is on the bottom. He watches me as I began to unbutton his shirt, I slowly undid each one of them. When his shirt was unbutton I moved the pieces away and looked down at his abs. I'm still amazed how fit he is, I place my hand on his lower abs then lightly ran my hand up feeling every detail. My hand stopped at his chest, before I was gonna do anything, I remember how much I've wanted to kiss his collar bone, also that jaw line of his. I lower myself to his and lightly kissed his collar bone.

I felt as he placed his hands lightly on my hips. Then I lightly began sucking on his skin. I heard him ever so slightly grunt as I continue to create a love bite on his skin. I'll admit that was kinda sexy of him to make that noise.

I pulled away and noticed the light purple, reddish mark on his collar bone. It may not sound great but this way the first time I ever did something to him. Everytime he's the one who does something to me, but now, him with that mark, it looked kinda hot on him.

"You've had you fun." He said flipping us over so I was on my back and he was on top. "But I wanna enjoy what's mine."

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips against stomach, then felt as his lips began to go lower and lower.

He stopped right where my hip bone was, then began taking off my pants. Undoing the button and zipper before, sliding it down, and off my legs. He threw my pants to the ground, along his taking his shirt off his shoulder and throwing it to the ground as well. I know later that he'll be pissed because the clothes are on the floor, but at this moment he didn't care. He ran his hand along my thigh, starting from the knee to my hip. His thumb was on panties where he began playing with the waistband, as he lightly pushed it down a bit.

I grabbed his face before puling him to me and kissing him. He took control of the kiss rather quickly, as he began lightly running his tongue on lower lip. Then suddenly he moved his lower region against mine rubbing against each other. I pressed my hips against his as he did it again. A gaspful moan escapes my mouth.
He did it couple more times, dry humping me. I moaned again, before holding onto his forearm. Everytime he did it again I craved for more attention.

"Levi...!" I moaned.

I wanted more. I wanted more from him. But that wanting must've been to much because, he instantly stopped.

Before I could protest he kissed me, to silence me. When he pulled away he, moved a piece from hair from my face. He looked at my eyes for a moment, before kissing the top of my head.

"Why'd you stop? I told you, you can do whatever you want to me." I said.

"I already did what I wanted to do to you." He replied.

"But..."

"I told you, don't offer you body like that. Any guy would've taken advantage of you. And even as nice it would've been to do that with you, I still think your not ready." He got off my body, laying beside me.

I turned turned to him as he flicked my forehead. "Ow."

He brought me close to him before putting the blankets over both of us. "Now all I want is to sleep beside you."

I stared at him, looking at him seeing he was calm. I could tell he was happy, he may not show it but, he's happy. I smiled at him and leaned my head into his chest.

"... I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Levi." I replied. "And Happy Birthday."

He hummed.

I listened to his heart beat, it made a soft noise making my eyes grow heavy on me. I blinked a few times, as I felt Levi wrap his arm around me, protecting me from everything. I took a soft deep breath and closed my eyes.

Happy Birthday, Levi.

----------------------------------------------
(Old Authors note: December 24, 2015. 4:30pm)

To: Readers
From: SavvyMlynn

Happy Holidays everyone! This is my Christmas present to you all who reader the past of Reader and Levi. This is a Christmas special also a special part for Levi's birthday!

Love Levi to the moon and back, Obie you Bae. ❤️ Anyways I hope you enjoyed and Happy Holidays guys. Love you all so much! And have fun during the great time of year.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

211K 3.9K 18
On the Survey Corps there was a female who matched Levi in strength, both emotionally and physically. She looked like an angel, but at the same time...
Sugar 由 ruf1n4

短篇故事

62.9K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
445K 13.2K 23
Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be true but Eren hates Levi Ackerman and onc...
382K 8.2K 42
When you are captured and brought up from the Underground to the world above, you are reunited with your father who said he would keep his promise of...