Character Interviews. (Novels...

By Angelic_Vamp

(I DON'T OWN THE PICS OR VIDEOS) If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you a... More

Introduction and Copyright
Forms and Rules
My Unexpected Lover
Untitled Won
Irreplaceable
ROYALS
Fighting For The Doctors Affection
Our Forbidden desires
Racing To The Finish
When Cupid Falls In Love
The Motorcycle Kid
That's my suitcase
Infinity
Last Refuge of Humanity
Wonder of the Note
My First Time
Fine, Playboy
Storm
My Secret Lover
Plot Twist
Rag Doll
FOOLS
The Balloon Project
Hidden Feelings
Jamie
The Remarkable Blossoming of Lola
Scrisoarea (The Letter)
Questions to Authors
Flower and Stone
Glass Moon
Since the Storms
The Moonbleached Series: The Celestial
Let's Go Find the Perfect Guy
Nothing Like This
Incomplete Interviews
The Aftermath of Breaking Norms
Star
Bounded by a Demon's Soul
Spark
Mountains and Love
The Black Throne : Rise of Darkness
Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY'
Winter Mistake
A Traveler's Diary
About Mimi
The Queen of Blood
Noted
The Last Earthling
Silence is the New Riddle
The Kingdom of Dawn
To Tame A Wild Heart [SS X OC Fan Fiction]
The Confederation Chronicles: Shadowfall
Mute ♡ A Novel
Artificial Intelligence
What Is Wrong With You People
human | book one |columbus trilogy
Surviving Sandburg Private Academy
That Prostitute's Brother (SHIVIKA)
Always | Draco Malfoy
Believe Me
Heroes and Villains
Bloodshed and Broken Promises
Too Risky For You (BWWM)
Time Savers
The light in my darkness
THE LIGHT- PUBLISHED ON AMAZON & KINDLE
With Love, A German Girl
S.I
Rocking The Daisies
Yamada-kun And The Seven Witches: Return of the Dark Phoenix
Trouble. || TVD
Halfblood (Open Novella Contest 2019)
Aftermath (Saekano: How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend)
THE FINAL INNINGS
Queen of Water (ONC Short List)
The Killer Goats
Never Knew
Enigma: A Star Wars Story: Book 1 of the Nebula: Star Wars Fanfiction Series
Breathing
Falling Again
Breaking our bonds
Bad Choices

FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION

440 66 108
By Angelic_Vamp

(NOTE: This book also has Russian language)

Dedicated to Olga_GOA

Genre: Romance Mature

Interviewing characters: Veronica Ledyanova. Milano Veneziani.

____________________

Hello Mrs. Veronica and Mr. Milano or how do you want me to call you?

Veronica: Hello, June. Such a nice name. You can call me Veronica, but I think Milano get used to call like Milano Veneziani cause of his social status and pompous ass :D

Milano: *Smirks* June, don't listen my not obeying girlfriend, you can call me Milano. But of course I prefer sir. *smirks again*

*Talks to her boss over phone* Ok boss. *Ends call* Sorry, but I'm not calling you sir so I'll stick with Milano. Now, can you please describe your looks and what you are for the readers?

M: *Smirks* Okay, sweetheart, as you wish ;) So stubborn as miss Ledyanova, you are :)))

I can describe my look as complicated person, who doesn't want to open secrets from past, who wants to hide them more deeper as he can, and don't involve anyone else in it, even close people, like my brother and Veronica. For me easier to be bad, cause I don't want to open my feelings anyone except myself. My past hidden under ash of my past love.

But I think readers can decide, who I am - monster or only human? Or just human monster :))

V: I'm really merceful and kind to people who kind to me, my aunt taught me to be good girl and more attentive. Sometimes my wild temper overpowered mind, because I'm really emotional person, but as I think, my kindness can win my character's quality as insubmission :) Hope people don't see monster in me, cause I always wanted to help people and I'm not cold girl, I really care about other.

Well, readers have to decide on that. Tell what's your story about and how far are the chapters?

V & M: Our tempers are really complicated, more than Milano's brother or his fiancee Francesca, cause they more calm and have balance in emotional world, except us. In one way you can think that know us, but another way we behave so strange and not able to understand. We do it, cause follow for feelings more than mind; passion, lust, jealousy, hate or love confuse us and these feelings make to do things opposite our human nature or rationality sometimes. That's why reader can be really confuse when will read this story and discover our characters :)

This story not only about LOVE, this story about how people CAN TRUST to each other, how they can feel each other, even seems that they CAN'T find a connection, cause have so different points of view. It's about PASSION and DESIRE that could not able to control, cause these emotions more stronger at first time, cause people CAN'T LOVE just at first sight, LOVE born only when people start to communicate, know each other, accept good or bad side. In story has one description of LOVE, more fit to whole story. LOVE is SACRIFICE. So we wants to find it or learn it while we live together, or teach each other how to love.

I see. But you haven't told me how many chapters so far.

V & M: 25 chapters + authors note (Dedication to people who help in translation and another stuff) :)

And later, post OST songs, as features to book :)

How is the story so far in your opinion and any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

V & M: I think this story has realistic way to show people what means passion, what means love, how big difference lies between them. I think story can't be changeable, cause it's another story of showing love and passion. We think, all problems that were opened and showed here, really difficult to solve, but they able to do.

Of course, in some chapters described not so pleasant situations, such as, not positive for life (negative) or scared a little, like suicide and using the force (for example, man's to woman). Why these scenes included in this story? Cause we just want to show people, what relationships means, these are not joke or something fun, it's house which two young people build while their live own life. Everyone has to understand another person and feelings, and don't make fun on it or be indiffirent about that, cause all has cause and effect in life. We should remember it! Human's heart so fragile, so we should keep it in safe, like moral persons.

Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which do you NOT want and why?

M: Wow, such a wise and tricky question!

I think I will ask my creator DO NOT ERASE my Cocky Side, which appears, my lust, passion, domination over women. I don't know how bad this quality but I think it's my best virtue *laugh*.

And of course, my bad language! I love to curse, it makes my feelings out and I don't think about what eating me now.

V: I think, I ask my creator DO NOT ERASE my Wild Temper. Without it i'm not a person whom loves Milano. I think that's why he fell in love with me. Don't you? *Asks to Milano*

M: Yep, berry, cause of that. And not only... *Smirks and laughs a lot*

Do you have regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

M: Was one scene that I wanted forget or erase it, or as you said - back to past and change it. This scene about my quarrel with younger brother. It was awfully, I said to him so many bad words, so I just feel as disgusting to myself. I didn't want to tell this my bro, it's just drinking :(

And also scene, when i make forcing Nike to do things that she didn't want, when I met her at Pisa. I didn't want to hurt her, it was just my bad side :((( I really adore my Nike. *Veronica smiles and shies*

V: I wanted to use time machine to erase that day when I was really angry about Milano's absence in next day after our meeting. I thought he just left me and didn't care about. He just cheated me like a fool, that was in my head :( But after I realise that he didn't, he just late. But soon we will solve that problem. You know how... *Milano supresses his chuckle*

*Looks confused then shakes her head* Who is your creator and describe his/ her personality in your honest words?

M: You mean my parents? I think they don't know me well to describe. Only Nike can :)))

V: I don't know anything about my parents, I'm orphan. :( I think only Milano and my aunt can describe my personality :)))

No, I mean who is your author that made you and what kind of personality is she/he?

V & M: She's kind, awesome, creative art girl, who like to dream and like to discover psyhological types of human. She wants to show people, what means love and passion, what means relationships for human, who can't live without feelings. She wants to ask you - how to struggle with dark side of man, how to learn to be loved and just love, how to be a good person. She also wants to ask you all: has difference between passion and love? Can we change something in ourselves or it's impossible cause of our temper? Should we change ourselves for close person or should be selfish? Do we understand that if we harm to our lover, we can make him/her regret that they love us?

All that she wants to say - everything depends on on our choice, our wishes & our view on life. We have to decide what to do, no one can do it instead of us.

She just wants to say - PEOPLE, DON'T HURT YOUR LOVE in any moral or physical way or YOU WILL REGRET SOON A LOT! Life has own boomerang.

So what's your author's name?

V & M: She has beautiful Scandinavian name - OLGA. A little history I can put in our interview -

OLGA it's Russian form of HELGA. The Varangians brought it from Scandinavia to Russia. The 10th-century Saint OLGA was the wife of Igor I, Grand Prince of Kievan Rus ( a state based around the city of Kiev). Following his death she ruled as regent for her son for 18 years. After she was baptized in Constantinople she attempted to convert her subjects to Christianity.

Wow, fascinating info *Eyes sparkle in awe*. Does Olga like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

M: Welcome, sweet *Smirking, and Nike rolls her eyes :P*

I think you can ask her yourself, but as I see, she likes her story, although as any author, she feels that could write greater than before or put more info about Italy. But she thinks that it could be really boring for reader, anyway don't forget about continuation :) In my opinion, I think it's really good story, that makes readers to reply on life's questions themselves, author never would do it instead of them. So enjoy and have fun! *Laughs*

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

V & M: I think they would. Book will ask such questions like - what will happen in Nike's life when she stay with Milano? Would she escape again or not? Could she forgive all his bad habits and uncotrolling anger? Could she become his wife and mother of his child? And what about Milano himself, would he stay with Nike or back to his past life? You will have to wait to know answers on these questions, when read Volume 2 FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION.

Pretend you two are promoting this book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

M & V: Wow what a hard question, but intresting.

I think we can say that Fateful Italian Passion - story about eternal battle between demons and angels which live in any man on Earth. Its our virtues & our sins, its insults & praises, its hate & love, its darkness and light, warmth and coldness, and etc. These substations of our lives always fighting between themselves cause of our mind and heart.

If you want live happy you should balance it.

We think this story will involve you in whirlpool of passions of any character, you could feel it and be participating in any story of love. You will be hating and adore characters at the same time cause they are really complex.

Curious? Go and read! ;)

In FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION, who is the main Villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you?

M: In Fateful Italian Passion don't exist villains, has only fallen angel.

side characters like dark or light?

I'm talking about side characters as in friends, family, etc, who loves you two and supports no matter how good or bad comes for you two.

M: I think my brother Lucenzo always supported me and still do. I really appreciate it, cause no one was so close to me as him. He understand my bad habits and bad character. I know he wants to change me, but it's impossible... Who knows who could do it? Maybe, Nike? *Winks at Nike*

V: My aunt and Francesca, also Lucenzo helped me to be strong with this Demon *Dabs at Milano's chest with one's finger, Milano laughs*. They helped me to understand that I'm strong and can resist the blow of him. They taught me how to be wise and calm with Milano, how to help him in any way. Aunt always was my closest person and will, she's as my native mom almost, and helped me a lot in my life, I thank her for that & love her a lot.

Aww, you guys are sweet! Last question, any last words you want to say to your readers and maybe someone special?

M: I can say only one thing, if this book wouldn't remain indifferent to all of you and make you think and feel like I do and Veronica (or another characters), that means that story was succeed and you fell in love with it! Of course, you can argue with our creator and sometimes disagree with her, but that means this story touched your heart forever. I hope, people will looking forward to know, what will happen next, cause this is NOT THE END of STORY! *Takes Nike's hand and smiles to her*

V: *Squeezing his hand in her* Totally agree with my soulmate. If you immerse yourself in reading of this story, that means our creator wrote it really well and sensitively. She wanted to show all of you different colours of human feelings and emotions, from black to white, and if you saw it, that's really great! It will warm her heart, you should know it.

i and Milano will be thank all of you, if you leave comments to her story and say what you think. Will you want to read the continuation of FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION or not, you have to decide it yourselves. Anyway we will be happy any comments, even about us. *Shows shying smile* Thank you for attention and your love!

M & V: We both thank you for opportunity to obtain an interview from us. It was nice and pleasantly to talk with you. We got really big experience! Big hello to all readers!

Seeing them makes me want a boyfriend... Boss, can I go to Italy? *Boss answering* No? Whhhhy~! *Whines*

*Sighs* Thank you to Veronica and Milano for the wonderful interview. If you want to read FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION, go to the creator's (Olga_GOA) profile. Comment and votes for the book (This one and FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION) if you enjoyed it...I want to go to Italy *Pouts while mumbling*

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
513K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
34K 843 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...