Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Runaway

5.7K 73 1
By sammy1671

As soon as Sammy walked out the door to go and see Emily I wished she hadn't. "Son, Carlisle is here." Billy said from the doorway.

"Let him in," I sighed. Hopefully this visit will go well.

"Morning, Jacob." Carlisle said and I jumped that I didn't hear him come in. Stupid bloodsuckers.

"Morning," I nodded remembering Sammy's request for me to be nice. "So where is Samantha?" He asked casually.

"Visiting Emily," I replied.

Carlisle nodded and I didn't say anything.

"Well I have some good news and bad news for you."

"Well tell me the good news doc," I said.

"You are healed..."

"And the bad new is?"

"The bad new is that I don't want you to get off your crutches. At least not till I give you the consent. And it's not because I don't think you are healed, it's because Charlie spread the word about your... accident. So now people think you were in a bad motorcycle accident. I'm sure you don't want people to get suspicious so I think it's best if you use these for a little while." Carlisle said and my eyes buldged out. "Are you kidding me!" I shouted out.

"I can't get off these stupid crutches in public?" I shouted out. "I'm sorry but people will get suspicious, especially with the story circulating around." Carlisle said and I just ignored him. How can I be kept on these stupid things for so long? "I'm sorry." Carlisle said we didn't say anything after that.

After a long hour later Carlisle left and Sammy came home. "It's raining again," I said when I saw her ringing out her hair in the kitchen sink. "Yeah, hopefully it'll go away. Oh and I got the mail." She said and threw the mail on the table. "Cool, I'm just going to go head out to the cliff diving rock. I won't be stupid," I said when I saw Sam's worried face. "It's raining," she said with a confused look.

"I know but I'll be fine. I promise. 'Sides I need to to walk around. I need to show people that I am healing. Stupid story."

"Yeah, Carlisle told me before he left." She said and walked over to me. "Be careful, please?" She said and I nodded. "That's all I can ask. Now be back before dinner, I'll be cooking something good for you, 'kay?"

"'kay," I said and shoved my arm in the sling and onto the crutches and hobbled out.

SAMMY'S P.O.V.

"He'll be fine, Sammy," I jumped when I heard Billy's voice near me.

"I know it's just that," I sighed and put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the invitation that was sure to hurt Jake in a way that I know would hurt me. Once the invitation was out of my pocket I glanced at it and gave it to Billy.

Confused as he was he grabbed it and looked at what was in his hand after a moment he started to read it. I looked at his face so I saw that flash of pain that shot across his face. "Jake will be furious," he finally said.

"I know," I said and sat on the chair. I put my head in my hands and let a sob wrench itself from me. My shoulders shook as I began to cry and Billy came to me and patted my back. "I don't want him to get hurt and I'd wish that Edward hadn't sent it and just listened to Bella. Does he think it's right for Jake to hurt for more than he's supposed to when he sees his best friend ice over?" I said while drying my eyes.

"But he has you, Sammy," Billy tried to reason.

"And sometimes I think that isn't enough, Bella touched him before I got here. And she hurt him before I could have had him. Now I have to fix what she broke in Jake. And sometimes it's hard. I know that he thinks about her sometimes and I don't try to let it bother me. But it does." I said and looked straight ahead and willed the tears to go back to where they came from.

"You two will be alright, before you know it you two will be married and all these things will be out of your happy long life." Billy tried to help but it wasn't working so I put up a face that I worked a lot over the past few days. "Thanks Billy," I faked smiled and he smiled back. "I gotta start cooking lunch, you want sloppy joe? I went to the store and bought some cans." I called to him.

"That will be nice," Billy said and I nodded. Two hours later I had the thing warmed up and we were sitting down eating.

"How long do you think he'll be out?" I asked eyeing the clock.

"If he's anything like you guys then he'll be back and we'll have to tell him."

"Don't forget the letter. I didn't read it but he'll need to." I said quietly.

"You do so much for him. It'll be a shame if he doesn't see that." Billy tried.

"I know. I'll go and tidy up the living room and kitchen." I said and got up and went straight to the sink. It felt nice to be in motion to be doing things that will take my mind off of things.

When I was done washing the dishes I made my way to sweep the floor. It took ten minutes and still Jake hadn't come home. I didn't worry about him though, he needs to get his head straight for when the reality would surley hit him.

Or maybe it did? Maybe the reason why he's out there now by himself is because the reality of Bella marrying and turning into one of them has finally dawned on him. He'll loose his best friend and I would probably loose Jake in the making. Billy rolled to the door when he head it knocked. It was Sue.

"Hi Billy," Sue said and walked after him.

"Hey Sue. What are you doing here?" Billy asked in a conversational tone. "My kids are out and about so I decided to go and talk to one of my friends." Sue said and I walked out of the kitchen and towards the living room so that I could tidy it up a bit.

"Oh, hello, Sammy." Sue said. I smiled and nodded my hello to her. I then went on with my task. Once I was done I said that I'll be outside. They answered to my reply and I went on out. I needed to take a breather. I just need to think the rained stop so I didn't pull up my hood and unconciously I made my way to Jake's minigarage. But I didn't go inside instead I walked behind it and into the woods surrounding it.

Once I got to a tree that was hidden from view I sat down against it and layed my head back. I closed my eyes and let the tears stream down my face.

"I need to stop being so weak." I told myself. I looked around to see if anyone was around and when I saw that no one was around I stood up and turned to look at the tree I was leaning on.

It had a low branch for me to grab onto so I did just that. I climbed the tree and settled myself into a low branch. I let my hearing ring throught the forest all the way until I heard what I was looking for.

"Jump off a cliff, Leah," I heard Jacob's calm voice say. I smiled at this, Leah and him never got along and I always wondered why.

"Really, kid. You have no idea how hard this is for me." Leah said to him. I could've laugh at this if I wasn't in such a crummy mood.

"For you? You have to be the most self-absorbed person alive, Leah. I'd hate to shatter the dream world you live in - the one where the sun is orbiting the place where you stand - so I won't tell you how little I care what your problem is. Go. Away." Jake said and I could just see the espression that Jake would have given her.

"Just look at this from my perspective for a minute, okay?" She continued ignoring all that Jake had said. I heard Jake's laugh/snorts all the way from here.

"Stop snorting and pay attention," Leah growled.

"If I pretend to listen, will you leave?" Jake asked and I started to shake my head at his persistence of getting rid of Leah.

"This is making me sick, Jacob. Can you imagine what this feels like to me? I like Sammy, don't get me wrong, but now going through your head you have me dreaming about kissing her! Tell me what the hell am I supposed to do with that? You're starting to get me irritated with her and she's the only other she-wolf who goes through what I go through." Leah snapped at him. That did it. What she just said got me out of my bad mood and made me laugh so hard and loud that I fell out of the tree.

"Ow," I moaned and picked myself up. I stretched my arms out and I heard a crack and I felt much better.

"What do I care what you do with what you dream? She's mine and I'll be thinking about her all I want Leah, so if you don't like it then get the hell away from me." Jake said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I can't stand being in your head anymore! Stop thinking about kissing Sammy everytime and when you're not thinking about her stop thinking about Bella and that leach. She's going to marry that thing. He's going to change her into one of them! Time to move on and get a new best friend, boy." Leah said and instantly I was infuriated that she could be so hateful and play on his weakness.

"Shut up!" Jake growled. I was about to walk towards them when I realized that Jake will need me here. So I just sat down and stared off in the woods. I didn't want to listen anymore. I had enough of my share.

I closed my eyes and waited for the sound of feet crunching gravel.

A wet nose pressed against my face and I jumped up. "Ahh!" I shouted out. But when I focused my eyes on what pressed my cheek I saw that it was Leah. "Would you just phase?" I asked still irritated from what I overheard. She phased back and stood upright. "Here take my jacket." I said and tossed it at her.

She caught it reflexively and put it on. "Thanks," she said.

"I shouldn't be so nice to you when you weren't nice to Jake." I said a bit too harsh.

"Well you should have heard the things he was saying to me!" She complained.

"And I did, what you said Leah was below the belt. Anyways, where is Jake?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Leah snapped.

"Whatever, see you later." I called and ran home. It was starting to rain again.

"Billy?" I called out once I got inside.

"Oh hey, Sammy. Thought you were Jake." He said. I nodded and then asked my follow-up question.

"Where is Jake?"

"He hasn't come home. But he should be it's getting pretty late." Billy said and eyed the clock. I looked at the clock too and saw that it was a quarter till 8."

"I'll wait outside for him you just go and dry off." Billy said. I nodded and watched him go outside to wait for Jake. As soon as I dried my hair I sat down on the kitchen table. I was hungry but I didn't want to eat anything.

"Hey Jake," Billy started and then he began to ramble on. He's going to blow it, was what I thought to myself. Jake ignored him and my first immediate thought was that what's wrong with him?

"Hey, honey." I looked up dazedly and put on a fake smile and went up to him. "Hey, Jake," I said to him and then pulled back.

"Hungry?" I asked and he nodded he then grabbed some of the left overs that I left on the stove. He scarfed them down and I remained quiet unlike Billy who kept on rambling.

Billy then quieted down when he saw Jake's bored expression. "We got a letter today," he said quietly. Jake must've known something was up because he didn't show the slightest expression.

"A letter?" He asked neutrully.

"A... wedding invitation." I watched Jake's face carefully. So I saw his face when it hardened and turned into the face like my brother, when he was upset with me or his friends. I also saw that his hands clamped onto the table like he was holding onto something for dear life. Billy went on like he didn't notice his son's sudden and silent expression.

"There's a not inside that addressed to you. We didn't read it." Billy said and then he grabbed the thick envelope that was beside him on the wheelchair and then layed it out on the table.

"You probably don't need to read it. Doesn't matter what it says." Billy said but I could tell that there was that burning curiosity in his voice. WIth an agitated sigh he yanked the envelope off the table and opened it to harshly. He didn't even spare the invitation a second glance. He went straight to the letter that was addressed to him and I walked towards him and put a hand on his shoulder.

He tried to shake it off but I kept firm. He looked up and I saw the vulnerability in his eyes and I tried to smile at him but I couldn't make do it. He looked back down and flipped it open. I didn't bother to read what it said I just kept my eyes on him and him only.

He started to shake the table and Billy told him, "Jake, we only have the one table."

He then looked at his hands and slowly one by one unloosened them from the table. He then clenched his fingers together. "Yeah, doesn't matter anyway," Billy muttered. Jake stood up so abruptly that I almost stumbled back had Jake not reach out an arm and held me close. He then pulled away and shrugged out of his t-shirt. "Not too late," Billy mumbled as Jake left. I went after him and stopped at the porch.

"Jake!" I called out. Jake stopped and turned around, he was shaking and shaking hard so I ran to him quickly not caring that the rain was making me wet.

"Go inside, Sammy." Jake ordered and I ignored him.

"Whatever happens, whatever you do. Just no that I still love you. Okay?" I said.

"I love you too, Sammy. Never forget that no matter what happens to me."

"Just come back, soon." I said and my eyesight started to get a bit blurry. I tiptoed and put a small kiss on his cheek and took a step back. The tears overflowed and mingled with the rain drops that were falling on my face. He had a pained expression shoot across his face and then he turned and ran into the forest his clothes flying behind him. Slowly I went to pick them up and came inside.

"He's gone," Billy said. It wasn't a question but I answered anyway.

"Yeah."

"Do you know when he's gonna be back?"

I shook my head and put his clothes in the washer.

"I... I'll be doing a patrol. I gotta get my mind off things." I said.

"If you want to go with him you can." Billy said.

"He needs time to be alone with himself, he needs time to deal." I said and inspite of myself I looked up and out the window.

"If you do go, make sure you can bring him back." Billy said and then rolled to his room.

I took a deep breath before heading out. Just as I was about to enter the tree line I saw something catch my eye.

I turned to look at the little thing and saw that it was my brother.

"Sam," I said and ran to him. I hugged him hard and he held me as I cried agaisnt him.

"Where were you going?" Sam asked me.

"Just go around the rez." I said.

"He's not here anymore." Sam said gently. "I know."

"So why even try?"

"Because I just have to. I'll stay near the rez I promise. I'll even come home everyday. Just let me try." I pulled away from him and rubbed a hand across my face. "You should get inside. It's raining." Sam told me.

"No! I'm tired of people telling me what to do." I yelled and ran into the woods and ignored my brothers' call for me to come back. I phased and let my animal instincts go I heard Jake's voice but I didn't respond to his thoughts I just ran around the rez and let him deal with his own things.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so I haven't posted up new chapters for this in like forever! haha I hope you enjoyed this. I didn't really liked where this chapter's emotion was. Sad and depressing not me what's so ever. But hey it's the chapter. And all the lines that Jake said that came from the book all belongs to the wonderful mind of Stephanie Meyer. She's awesome and I hope you know that. I want to know how many people read this story so if you read it I beg of youu to vote or comment so that I know I ain't wasting my time writing this and when people say why o why is she writing this? so please let me know if you like what I'm writing in this story.

T@$T3 L!K3 C@NDY C@N3$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.9K 20
❝and here I am, slowly drifting away from everything I once claimed to love❞ Heartbroken, lost and alone; Scarlett Swan seems to find love in the mos...
440K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...
250K 5.6K 29
Aria Monroe is moving back to Mystic Falls with her mom and little sister. She has a grudge against this town since her father was brutally murdered...
946K 12.8K 55
Seth Clearwater and Chelsea Uley have always been friends. They grew up together, never leaving each other's side. They're two peas in a pod. Best Fr...