Big Hero 6 X Reader OneShots 2

By talle2014

(Y/n) is a girl with big dreams, one of them is about a certain group of superheroes known as Big Hero 6! In... More

Patience and Promises
A series of flashbacks
You are Missing.
A medical History
Anonymous
Gone and back again
Opinions don't Change
Nerds Wear Blue Hoodies
She's a Tomago?!
What is Love?
Avengers
A Shock for a Story
Take a "Trip"
Tick Tock
What They Say
For Safe Measures
Spy Force
Test of Love
If Only...
Amnesia (Pt 1)
Amnesia (Pt 2)
Amnesia (Pt 3)
Just a Little Fun
Step Cousin and Step Cousin
Sorry?
Im Not Alone You're by my Side
It's Called Magic
Instead of Work we Play
Who Cares? (Pt 1)
Who Cares? (Pt 2)
Who Cares? (Pt 3)
Under Where? Under there!
Like you
Never Seen the Sun
Inseperable
Little Pain No Gain
Rotten Game
Baymax on TV
Our Thing
Twin Thing
Vaccine
Baymax's Baby (Pt 1)
Baymax's Baby (Pt 2)
GoGo's Advice
What If
The 'F' Word
Experimenal Hormones
Thick
Things Happen
Promise
Why Change Yourself If Everyone Loves You?
Expectations
Plastic Memories
Stone heart
Deceiving
Watching, Waiting and Changing
Protective
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 1)
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 2)
Just Say Hiro Kun
Rush
Artist
Tough on Yourself
Life's Lyrics (Pt 1)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 2)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 3)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 4)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 5)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 6)
Strength and Regret
Doubt
Take, twist, tie
Coincidence
Stay
A promise is a Promise
Superhero and the Popstar
One of a Kind
Running in a Wedding Dress
Normal
He's In Serious Pain... Yikes
Honey Lemon's Excited, Crazy, Energetic, Over the Moon, Awesome, Little Sister
GoGo
Height
Don't Waste Potential
Senpai
Where Life Will Take Me
Texting
Switch
UnderBlue
A Mirror Image of A Mirror Image
Happy Holidays (Pt 1)
Happy Holidays (Pt 2)
Happy Holiday (Pt 3)
Happy Holidays (Pt 4)
Happy Holidays (Pt 5)
You're My Reason
A Past that has Come back
Surprise Surprise!
Limitless
Through the Eyes of the Dreamer
Hydrokinesis
Hamada Houshold (Pt 1)
Hamada Household (Pt 2)
You Are Now Dead Eliminating Rivals...
Little one (Pt 1)
Little one (Pt 2)
Little one (Pt 3)
_________
Split
Officially
From Bad to Beginning
I love Dancing Next to You
Top to bottom to bottom to top
Trip Down Under
A Friend of His
Empower
One like us
A Brother's Rule (pt 1)
A Brother's Rule (pt 2)
Life as a Game (SPOILERS FOR ACTUAL STORY)
Little letters
Video Stars
Good Girls are Bad Girls that Haven't Been Caught
Yesterday 15 Years Ago
Future Senses
Phangirling
A/N

Life's Lyrics (Pt 7)

678 42 7
By talle2014

Okay this is the last part for the little Christmas special... I hope you guys enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll be updating after the big day so stay tuned then!

(Y/n) P.O.V

My eyes widened as we walked towards the living room.

"Here I stand! And here I stay-"

"Seriously pulled some frozen lyrics on me?" Hiro asked as we stepped even closer. Think (y/n) think! There has to be a way out of this!

"Um... No chance no way!"

"Hercules isn't working either... Anyways, isn't the next few lyrics, no chance no way I won't say it,.... Referring to love?" Hiro asked. What was I thinking?!

I need to be more original with these song puns!

"Okay bye!!!"

"And we are back to do you wanna build a snowman." Hiro dead planed.

I call THAT original? I seriously sang a line from do you wanna build a snowman?! That's low... Even for me and I'm like a kid in a teenagers body remember?

"Well-"

"Fine, close your tired eyes relax and then count from one to ten, and open them. All these heavy thoughts, will try to weigh you down but not this time." Hiro quoted. He actually quoted a song...

"But-"

"Hey you can't argue with lyrics! They are from a song, specifically shooting Star by Owl City." Hiro grinned.

Oh him and his silly game! Darn it! Got me at my own game!

"I know I know it's just... I don't feel comfortable doing this..." I whispered.

"So that's why I'll stand by you when you meet them, I'll be the rock that holds you up so you stand tall!"

"Okay enough with the song quotes... The book of life doesn't need it's songs quoted by you." I stated taking in a deep breath.

"Look at me there at last I just have to do it... Should I? No... Here I go!" Hiro rolled his eyes.

"Tangled lyrics? Doesn't matter come on!"

And with that, we walked into the living room, receiving six pairs of eyeballs to look directly at me. Oh how I wish I could crumple into a ball and never be seen again.

Out of all of them, Viveca was the most surprised, having raised me she knew I was antisocial, we'll look at me now sister!

"(Y/n)! I thought you weren't gonna come down!" Viveca exclaimed.

"Well Hiro here decided that I needed to step out of my comfort zone." I shrugged.

"Well... That's a shock... Okay anyways, this is my little sister (y/n)! (Y/n), this is Wasabi, GoGo, Tadashi, Fred and Honey Lemon!" Viveca introduced us quickly.

I pretended to have never spied on any of them and waved shyly, blush a bit from uncomfortableness and uneasiness.

"Umm... Hi!" I waved shyly.

"Aww you're so cute! Come sit! We were just about to play pass the parcel!" Honey Lemon giggled.

"Pass the parcel? Isn't that for birthdays?" I asked.

"That's what I said." Tadashi nodded.

"But still! Come on!" Honey Lemon pleaded.

"Alright then." Hiro nodded, leading me to the circle, we sat down and waited for the music to play.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

I only grinned at the choice of music, thinking about what Hiro said earlier.

Life's lyrics didn't sound to bad didn't it? Stepping out of your comfort zone isn't always to bad.

Then and again there is always one lyric that will get to me, I'm sure one day it will just pop up.

"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow, and I
I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

Like that! I sang along with the gang as the music continued.

"Baby all I want for Christmas is you!" I looked up to see three familiar plant bunches of mistletoe.

A plan formed in my head as I turned to face my left where Hiro was and waited for the present to pass to me.

"All I want for Christmas is you!"

As I passed the present I gave Hiro the smallest kiss on the cheek, watching as he blushed red. The gang just cooed in adorableness.

"Why did you do that (y/n)?!" He asked in pure shock, touching the spot I had kissed him.

"The songs lyrics told me so!" I grinned. "Merry Christmas!"

"You to..." Hiro stated. Shaking his head in disbelief.

That's when another idea formed in my mind, quickly I grabbed his face and pecked his lips, if it were possible, Hiro turned an even darker shade of red.

"What made you do that?!" He exclaimed in shock. "Please don't tell me more song lyrics."

I laughed and shook my head
"Nope it wasn't song lyrics." I grinned. Hiro frowned.

"It was life's lyrics."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 598 17
You've had a horrid life. You've never known what greatness meant. You've felt happiness before... But it felt invisible... After an evolving fight w...
28.4K 1K 22
It's been 2 years since (Y/n) and Hiro had met and 2 years since anyone had to fight evil. Now, (Y/n) is in desperate need for help and calls upon Hi...
659K 16.7K 44
ON HOLD Want to request some one-shots? Comment or message me! Characters © Disney Oneshots © greenblueandblack Cover © TillyTaleyTales
73.8K 1.9K 17
Girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls...