✔Exopink - Our Fake Enemies...

By Reexopink

After 3 years,Apink and Exo are getting more popular.....Even though they gained more popular,they still keep... More

Baekmi-Meet again ^_^
Find out
Move on+Weird feelings
Who Is Seyoung Shipper ?
Chanji-Break up
Enemy is back
Think about it first
Who Are You?
What is it?
~Smile again~
Happy to know it
Not an update
Yeishhh
Andwae
WGM?
WGM+JEALOUS
A/N
(Must read) Bad and Good News
WGM+JEALOUS (Part 2)
Console (super short update)
A/N
Trailer!!!!
Not An Update
Mind
CHECK OUT
Console Part 2
Good News For Us
Eh?!
Not an update
Last Chapter
Any Questions?
New story is published!
NEW STORY IS OUT
HEY GUYS
Instagram
EXOPINK'S STORIES COMEBACK

Kyungjoo-Last date

1.1K 44 7
By Reexopink

D.O's POV

Tomorrow.....I will become an army...And the worst is..I'm going to leave her...But it's okay since things going well between us...

I.AM.GOING.TO.DATE.WITH.HER.TODAY!OH.YEAH!

I text her to wait me there and she just replied okay.I wonder what is she wearing~She must be so pretty yeah?

Okay okay,please stop wondering,kyungsoo..Now I have to buy something for her..Something that girls like?Hmmmm...Ring?Couple ring?Flowers?Card?

Aigoo...What should I buy actually?Hmmmm...All of them?Oh yeahhh!Sure..I'll buy all..

So I went to the 'Gift Shop' and looked for the things that I want..Okay~I have done buying a bouquet of rose,Cute couple rings and a cute love card..

Now,I'm heading to N Seoul Tower or as known as Namsan Tower..

Namjoo's POV

I go to the place as told by him.He told me to wait him first..Okay now..I am still waiting for him..I found a bench and sat on it..

Kyungsoo ahh,where are you~

Suddenly,I felt my shoulder heavier than usual.I looked at 'that' and noticed that it is a bouquet of roses..Wow..Without a hesitation,I grabbed it and looked behind me...It is him..I quickly stood up and faced him.

"Oppa.." I called him and he smiled.

"You miss me?" He asked me and I shyly nodded.

"Aigoo,come here~" He suddenly pulled me into his warm hug..I hugged him back and my tears started to form in my eyes.

Why am I like this?Am I hurt?Am I hurt that he is going to leave me?

"Oppa.." My voice cracked a bit and he loosen our hug.His face shocked as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh why are you like this~~?" He asked me and wiped my tears.I tried to smile but failed.I bursts into tears and he hugged me again.

"Yahhh...Dont cry~" He patted my back and I tried my best to stop crying.

After a while,I can control myself and we started to talk.

"So,you are really going to leave me?You're not kidding?Will you miss me?Can't you go after the news about us?" I attacked him with my killer questions and he giggled.

"Wow...You've got so many questions in your mind,huh?Haha...You're so cute..Okay..I'll answer your question..Yes,I'm going to leave you and I'm not kidding.How can I kidding to you about that serious matter~Of course I'll miss you more than you miss me..I can't go after that news,Namjoo ahh...I'm sorry..." He looked guilty after he answered my questions.

But,the most curious thing is...What is that cute box that he had hold all this while?

"Oppa,what's that?" I asked him while pointing to the box that he held.

"Oh this?" He took it and showed it to me.

"This is our couple rings,I even wrote our old nicknames..Hehe..." He chuckled and took the ring out.He helped me wearing it and it fits me perfectly.I looked at it and saw 'Big Eyes' written on it.

"Omo..You admit now that you are the big eyes?" I asked him teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

"Yah..The one you said 'Big Eyes' is the one you loved,am I right?" He glared at me and I laughed.

"Are you being sulky now,Do Kyungsoo shi?" I teased him again.

"Tsk..Yah..Aren't you hungry?" He changed the topic and I just smirked.

"Of course!I come here all the way just for you..I even missed my breakfast.." I pouted and he pinched my cheek.

"No wonder I saw you even more chubby day by day.." He said teasingly and dragged me to the nearest cafe there.When we walked together,there were some fans asking to take picture together.Some of them supports our relationship.Some of them asking for our signature.We were glad that they like us.

After that,we entered the cafe and ordered 2 French Toast and 2 Caramel Latte.Then,we sat on the chairs while waiting our food.

"Kim Namjoo.." He called me suddenly.I looked at him and asked why.

"I'm just..I'm sorry about that day...Minah and I...We're nothing...She just teased me for being jealous of both of you all the time..." He apologized and I being silent for a while.Then I cleared my throat.

"No...You don't need to be sorry..I'm the one who should apologize..For making you jealous..." I stated it and looked at him.Then a smirked formed from his lips.

"But at least I know that you still love me.." He teased and our food arrived..

We started to eat our food deliciously.Sometimes we fed each others too.

After we finish eating,we walked hand in hand around the Namsan Tower.I could feel he squeeze my hand.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Aren't you cold?" He looked at me seriously.

Well,it's kinda cold since I wear a sapphire blue blouse and a black lace skirt..So...The atmosphere is a bit cold...

"Urm...yes? I answered honestly.He then took out his jacket and gave to me.I just stared at him.

"What?Go on,wear it..You're cold." He said but I put my worried face at him.

"Yah,you'll get cold too..Nahh..I'm okay.." I gave the jacket back to him and he looked sad.

"Now you don't want to accept my gift,don you?" He asked that and it made me sad suddenly.

"Yaahh..Don't say like that...Okay okay,I'll wear it,satisfied?" He looked cheered as I said that.

Jeeezz,this guy~

"That's my girl.." He patted my head as I wore his jacket.Then I looked at him.

"You had said that to me long time ago..Before we become idol..Remember?" I asked him.

"Eyy~Of course I do.Then you said that you would be my girl if it comes to food." He replied and both of us laughed.

"So..What are we going to do here?" I asked him.

"Don't know..Hey..Should we lock our heart here?" He asked me and I nodded.We then bought three heart shape locks and started writing our wish on it.After that we locked it somewhere.

"What did you write on it?" I asked him full of curiosity.

"I will make you happy and feel my love for you.-Kyungjoo" He said and I felt touched.

"Aigoo~You're so cheesy..I wrote that 'I love you and only you in my heart.You are mine forever-Kyungjoo' and 'EXOPINK is the best!Fighting Jjang!-Big Eyes Couple' ...." I said and he looked amazed.

"Woahh,Big Eyes Couple,huh?" He smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Just let me be.." I pouted and looked away.

D.O's POV

"Our Namjoo is sulking right now~~" I teased her but she just glared at me.

Okay,I know what to do..Hehh..Don't regret this..

I make her face me and hold her chin up.Then,I leaned closer and closer.I stop as our face just about 2 cm ..It's too close..I looked at her and found that she closed her eyes.

"Yah..You thought I'm gonna kiss you,aren't you? I smiled playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"Aishhh..No I'm not..I just-" I kissed her!I kissed her!Oh my~~~~ then she responds to my kiss.

After a while,I broke the kiss and and looked at her..Her face turned red.

"Shy,huh?" I teased her.

"Yahh..Stop it..." She's mad at me....

Okay...Awkward situation mode is on now..

"Oppa.." She broke the silence.

"Yes?" Her face suddenly changed as she watched her phone.

"Now...It's almost night...Should we take our selcas?" I nodded and took our selcas.

She's so lovely~

After done taking selca,I handed her the card that I've bought for her.She's confused at first but then she take it and read it.

Namjoo's POV

I started feeling something..It's hurt..

Namjoo ah,

          It will be a long time for us..We can't meet start tomorrow..I will miss you there..Well I hope you'll miss me too...I'm sorry if I hurt you before..I didn't mean to...Please don't cheat on me and don't talk with another boys too much..Or I'll be jealous...Please for me.....I,Do Kyungsoo,will love you and only love you.Will you marry me after this 2 years?

-Do Kyung Soo-

Without realizing,I cried when I read the card and he hugged me to comfort me.

"Oppa,I promised that I won't cheat on you.." I said that between my tears.He just patted my back.

"Namjoo ah,it's getting late..Let's go back to our dorm..I'll send you off.." He said and both of us got into his car.

>>Skip<<

"Oppa..I'm gonna miss you.." I said as we arrived my dorm.

"Me too.." He patted my head.

"I love you...Bye.." I was about to leave his car but he stopped me and I faced him.He cupped my face and started to kiss me slowly.He deepen the kiss and then I broke the kiss.

"Urmm..I should go now,bye." I gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Bye,Namjoo.." He waved his hand at me.

I hope he'll not forget me..I love you,Do Kyungsoo~

                               >>Done<<

Sorry,this chapter only has kyungsoo in it..Next chapter will be Kaieun in it...The most I guess..Sorry again ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
46.5K 1.6K 15
(EXO-K x APink Fanfiction) When a group of girls and boys were hating each other,a war had began.Just because of a small matter,they bought it became...
9.6K 615 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...
3.7K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...