Hide and Seek

By TatianaSeiny

Onika Tanya Maraj Goes By The Name of Nicki Minaj As A Successful , Young And Talented Rapper ..As She has A... More

The Crying Game
Chasers
Roller Coaster
Ride or Die
All Eyes On us
Invictus
Invictus 2
S ON MY CHEST
S ON MY CHEST
I LIED
NEVER BEFORE
BASIC BITCH
Deja vu
Konfuzed
SURPRISE
HONESTY
ACCEPTANCE
LITTLE THINGS
NO APOLOGIES
El PARDON
DUBAI
DUBAI II
DUBAI III
MINE AGAIN
IT'S ALL BUSINESS
GAME ON
Round Two
Round Three
Round Four
Round Five
Final Round
Hospital

Round One

410 19 3
By TatianaSeiny

Nicki ~
I'll admit it kind of feel weird to be in this big house without Rhimeek .. But I need to do some thinking ... Alone .. I try to distract myself so I slide in my Herve Leger blue dress and my red soles and made my way into my maybach... I didn't wanna be alone .. I called Sherika to see if she wanted to join me...

Nicki : Hey boo!!! What u doing?!

Sherika : Judy Jugde .. Bitch u got me addicted to that shit ( we laughed )

Nicki : Wanna tag along ?!? I need some air ...

Sherika : Where Meek at ?!

Nicki : Oh girl!! Some long story .. Just get ready I'll come and pick u up in 20

Sherika : Haha alright!!! I'll see you later ..

20 mn of ride later.. I pulled up at her door .. Rang the door bell...

Sherika : TAKK!!!! Can u go open the door?!? IM NOT DONE DRESSIN !!

Tak : GO OPEN IT URSELF!!! IM BUSYY!!!

Sherika : OMFG PLZ!!! I CANT IM IN MY UNDIE

Tak : SO!!!! IM NOT LEAVING MY GAME TO OPEN SOME STUPID DOOR!!!

Sherika : FUCKIN JUST OPEN IT !!! ITS NICKI !!!

Tak : Huh!!! WHATEVER!!! I'll open ..( rollin his eyes )

Tak : Look who's here ?!!! Sis ( hugging me ) How ya doing ?!

Nicki : Good .. Good u know.. Um just trying cope with everything ..

Tak : I'm sorry ... I know it ain't easy right now but will get it trou

Nicki : Ya ya Ofc.. Is she ready yet ?! ( I try to change the conversation )

Tak : Ya .. She is upstairs .. I swear her sloppy ass so slow ...

Nicki : Haha I know right!!! Imma go and see her...

As soon as I was going to knock on the door she yelled come in.....

Sherika : !! Come here gurl.. Help me pull this zipper...

Nicki : Oh ya hi to you too ( we laughed and I helped her with her zipper ... )
Cmon girl.. Faster!!! The night ain't gon wait forever ..( she laughed and we went downstairs ... )

Sherika : We leaving!!! I won't be late ( she went and started to have this make out session with Tak while I just stood there looking like a third wheel .. Well I was a third wheel .. But The shit they was doing was taking too long and gettin awkward so I coughed .. LOUDLY!! :)

Nicki : **Cough** I'm still standing here ** cough ** They broke their lil moment and Tak smirked *Thhhank u.. Now if you will excuse us I am stealing your babe for the night ( I pulled her off him )

Sherika : Jealous much hoe?!? It ain't my fault if ur boo ain't here ( she at sticked her tongue out and walked away...I didn't tell her that I haven't seen or spoken to meek for three days now ... So it was awkward .. Tak and I glared at each other and I left ...

Sherika kept asking me so many questions about meek that I decided to tell her what was happening ..

Sherika : And u didn't tell me that... Can I maybe know why?!? ( she looked serious )

Nicki : Listen .. I'm sorry but I needed to be alone for a while and then I was going to call you and tell but but then I I thought U would be busy and That's true .. U alwa-

Sherika : But I would make time for shit like that.. Idc how busy I am .. When it comes to family ain't non important .. Next time u don't tell me bout shit like that... I won't bother show up at the club with ur stupid black ass ..( I knew she was just upset but she is a very nice person who can't stay mad at me so she gon forget bout it )

Nicki : whatever gurl!!! Let's go.. We got booties to shake

We laughed and walked in the club .. There were more people than I expected .. Shit was lit .. We went to our VIP seats and started drinking .. We danced like never before and I was kind of tired ...

Nicki : Hoe!!!! I'm going to sit for a while ... I think I have a headache ..

Sherika : Well we here to Dane and u wanna sit !!! Go head have fun sitting down cause this shit right here is Ma song .. And I gotta jam to it ;)

As soon as I turn to talk to her I seen her shaking in that ass of hers on dance floor .. I just laughed and say there quietly thinking when I hear a man voice speaking to me ...

SB : Can I maybe sit here?!? ( Fuck!!! I haven't seen SB since he kissed me?!? The day meek proposed .. )

Nicki : Safaree!!! Wh-what what are you doing here ?!? ( I was very very scared to see him standing there next to me ..)

SB : Buying you a drink .. ( he smiled while sitting down ) and plus this is a public place ...So u can run into anyone ..

Nicki : Are you following me ?!? Ya sure u can sit .. U know ..I mean now that u are already sitting .. ( I rolled my eyes ) But listen I'm here with someone ..

SB : ( he didn't look amused at all ) Onika please stop it ... ( he motioned the bartender to come over ) Can I have a Soirée Martini please? And for the lad-

Nicki : No!!! Nothing for the lady .. Just some water please ( I said cuttin him off ) you shouldn't be here.. I'm here with someone

Bartender : Yes ma'm..

SB : Really.. Then who are u here with ?! Ur over protective and supertiscious boyfriend or shall I say husband?! ?! Sherika?! Thembi?!? Justine?!( I chuckled .. I wasn't Very comfortable sitting next to him.. He was the last person I wanted to see in the club today ... I was praying Sherika would stop doing hoe stuff and come around me to Save me ..)

Nicki : I am here with.. Um..wit-

???? : Me!!! She is here with me ( that voice didn't sound like Sherika.but sounded very familiar ...when I turned Around To look at the person .. I had goosebumps ... I looked at him and smiled ) Now if you excuse us.. You are sitting in my sit and disturbing out reunion ...( motioning SB to get up )

SB : I see... Well you too have a good time ... Nice runnin into you Nic.. I'll see you around

Nicki : Ya.. Ya sure... (He started to walk away... ) Omg!! Thank you soo much!!!! ( I hugged him ) Idk what I would do .. If u didn't show up

Drake : Anything for you Babie ( he smiled while running his hands in my hair ) You didn't look interested so I had to come in and help ( I laughed )

Nicki : Ya!!! Tell me about that .. He is seriously the last person I ever wanna see right now ...

Drake : So.. How's life been going ?!? It's been so long since I saw you... How the business goin on from home?!

Nicki : Um.. I ... .. Idk actually .. So many shit been going on and huh.. I just wanna get out of here and get some time alone for my self but every-time I try to do that I actually run into ppl that are going to ruin my day ( I rolled my eyes and he laughed )

Drake : Ahah.. Well you should come in the studio more often .. Ofc I mean when the dust is settle ( he put his hands on my tight)

Nicki : Ya .. Ya ( I took a deep breath and swallowed my saliva so damn hard ) In fact I was planning to swing by this weekend ( I smiled .. Peeked at Sherika to see if She was done hoein so she could get me out of this situation )

Drake : Oh.. That's great!!! I would probably be there .. And em other niggas... Are you going to come with mee-

Sherika : HEYYY!!! Hey u guys!!!! Doing some catch up ?!? ( squeezing drake ... I think she is drunk ) Oh La la ... Drizzy u Lookin sexy ( she was gong to fall when drake help her up )

Drake : Hi to you too boo!!! I think you should get her home Nicki

Nicki : YES!!! ( I shouted and everyone turned around to look at me like I peed on myself .. ) I mean That's a good idea.. I should probably get her home..

Drake : Do you guys want me to drive y'all !?? She don look so good neither do you?!

Nicki : Noo!! Don't worry!! I'm still doing great.. I think I will be able to pull it off ( he giggled )

Drake : Independent huh?! ( he smirked )

Nicki : You know what I always say ( we shared a lil moment of laughter then I felt that nigga leaning in for a kiss.. I wasn't going to stop him at first.. Then I realised that I had a husband :)
Umm!!! Drake!!! I should get going .. I need to bring Sherika home ..

Drake : Ya ya!! Ofc .. Ya sure .. I'll see you around ..( running his hands in his hair )

Nicki : Yes!! Definitely .. I'll see you around ( I smiled and walked out with sherika and placed her in the passenger sit )

Sherika : You seriously think I was gon let another nigha destroy yo marriage ???

Nicki : Bitch what are u talking bout ( I said as we pulled off ) I tought u were drunk ?!?

Sherika : Oh yea Ofc your welcome .. I just SAVED UR DEAD ASS FROM THAT NIGGA!!! But ok .. Heartless Bitch!!!

Nicki : I ow you one ( I smiled at her she pocked me ) Ouch!!! Wanna go to another club ?!? Cause in this one ?!? I keep bumping into ppl I don't ever wanna see again ..

Sherika : HAHAH.. !!! Let's go to MoViDa .. It's the best in town so ... ( she took a deep breath )
Onika!?

Nicki : What u want now BITCHH!! ( I rolled my eyes and she giggled )

Sherika : When we're u exactly planning to tell me what's happening between you and meek ??

Nicki : I told you!!! It's just u know .. Meek and I had a small disagreement .. Like always...

Sherika : You sure it's not an argument ?!

Nicki : Well in an argument .. Two people get to talk .. I barely Was able to get a word out

Sherika : Oh you mean like you usually do to him?!?

Nicki : Who's side you on exactly ???!

Sherika : No one!! Im not on neither of y'all side .. All I know is that u two are alike ... When u decide to talk then u know where to find him ... And don't wait too long...

She hugged me before we got down the Car and went in the club ..as soon as we walked in they played Big Daddy... Like really nigga now ?!? Smh...
We had soo much fun!!! We were going crazy !! And met new ppl and most of all we were partying like we diying tomorrow .. I was so happy I finally got out of the house and got shit out of my mind for a while ...
Sherika was getting out of her mind so ... I asked Sherika to come home with me and when we pulled up into my front door ... I couldn't believe what I saw ..

I rushed into the living room and paused ... I took my phone out and called meek ...

Meek : Hey!! Baby I mis-

Nicki : Come here now!!! I think someone broke into the house... ( and I hunged up before e could say anything else . .. Sherika and I just stared at each other like WTF!!!! Who would do such thing?!

After 10 mn of trying to figure out what happened .. Meek pulled up... I just couldn't help myself but cry... I went straight and hugged him ... So tight that I realised how much safer I was with him...

Meek : I'm sorry baby!! I'm gonna fix this ( I nodded my head still on his chest ) Let me make a few calls and see what we can do ...

Meek ~
I didn't have to question myself much... Why would somebody break into Nicki's house when they would just come to me .. If I was their target?? I dialled Tak to inform him..

Meek : It's them... That was their first move ... The rest is ours ... ( I hunged up before he could say anything )
Sherika And Nic I'm gonna have to ask you to go to my house ... The police will be here soon ...

Nicki : Alright!!! I'll see you at home ( she kissed me then hugged me )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? β€’completedβ€’ [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
194K 8.5K 44
Follow Nicki and Meek on an emotional rollercoaster ride through the intricate landscape of their relationship. From the electrifying highs of love a...
71.5K 2K 35
A story about how rapper and record company owner, Lil Wayne, not only finds the ideal female rapper to sign to his company but he also finds love.
238K 14.1K 40
Onika Maraj-Petty known as Nicki Minaj, is a famous big time female rapper. Millions say she's the Queen of Rap. One day she's signed to manage Kentr...