Hey Angel Book #4 Of JALBOYH

By bitchdoe

"I Come Alive When I Hear Your Voice. It's a beautiful Sound, It's a beautiful Noise" © 2014 All Right Reser... More

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Book Four: Hey Angel
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.

18.

257 7 0
By bitchdoe

18.

S E L E N A

Selena walked into Starbucks, strolling in Cristena as she saw her friends, waving hi. Selena walked towards them. Right now Harry went back on tour, Selena missed him but later on today, she will see an interview that they are going to be on.

The girls stood up, all there attention went to Cristena.

"Hey Angel!" The girls cooed, Cristena eyes widen, her bright green eyes shinning.

"Selena, how are you?" Demi asked resting her hands on Selena shoulder. Selena shrugged, sitting down as she took Cristena out of the stroller and into her lap.

"I'm fine--I'm good. I miss him like crazy! Anyways, that's not why I'm here...we need to talk" Selena said firmly. The girls noticed the stern in her voice and nodded, putting there focus on her.

"Wedding invitations are going out tomorrow. I've been preparing since it's the first wedding that harry and I planned since the last wedding we did was eloping. I want this wedding to be perfect" Selena told them. The girls understood nodding.

"Of course, what do you need us to do?" Miley asked

"Well first, I need to know if you girls are bringing a plus 1?" Selena asked,

"Well, we're dating the boys and they are invited..."Eleanor shortly said,

"Right! But, I'm asking these lovely ladies" Selena said towards Miley and Demi

"Oh, I'm bringing Joe!" Demi said with a smile.

"Yeah...I'm going by myself. I don't have a date, and frequently...I could meet someone at the wedding..."Miley shrugged it off, making them laugh.

"Okay, I'll send the invitation tomorrow. Next, I need to find a wedding dress...also, I was wondering because I can't pick one...would you guys be my maid of honor?" Selena asked, her eyelashes batting and her cheeks rose a pink.

"Really?" The girls screamed in excitement

Cristena started gurgling, a small laugh as she watched them. Selena looked down at her daughter who's playing with the cloth of the table. Lately Cristena has been grabbing a hold of things. Eleanor watched Cristena in awe, as she looked at Selena.

"Can I hold my god child?" Eleanor asked stretching her hands out, Selena giggled, nodding. She passed Cristena to Eleanor as Eleanor placed Cristena on her lap, as Cristena started jumping up and down.

The girls laughed as they put there focus on Selena again, her eyes crinkled in joy and her heart warmed at the sight of her daughter smiling and laughing. Selena ordered a candy cane hot chocolate, and she also took out some treats, for Cristena. Cristena teeth hasn't come out yet, but will soon. Eleanor started to feed Cristena the treats Selema had as Selena and the girls started to have a mini conversation.

"So, how's harry doing?" Danielle asked.

"He came home yesterday but left today. The boys never get there rest but, they honestly love it. I can tell because harry always come home with a smile on his face and talks about his tour and how the fans are always splentanious and amazing" Selena smiled. Selena misses harry but, she knows harry loves doing his job and she could never tell him to quit and she wouldn't, not for anything.

"Same as Liam. He loves it way to much!" Danielle said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah," Selena smiled. She looked at the time and got up "I have to go, I'm watching harry interview on GMA and he really wants to me watch it. I'll see you tomorrow for dress shopping." Selena smiled as she got up, Eleanor passed Cristena to selena in her arms, she put her in the Stroller and stared at her with a smile, strapping her in so she is secure.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" Selena waved bye as she exit Starbucks and walked back home.

Selena entered the house, Shiloh greeted her as she quickly went to refill his water and food. She walked back to Cristena picking her up.

"Hey Angel...wanna see your daddy on TV with his best friends? Yeah? C'mon" Selena said as she walked to the living room. She turned on the television and took a seat, Cristena was on her lap.

GMA: "Welcome, One direction"

The lady stood up with the male and in came the boys, a smiled on the boys face as they greeted the lady with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. They greeted the male with a hug.

GMA: "So, this is your first time being here. I believe harry you were here with your lovely girlfriend? Am I right?"

Harry smiled and nodded, while correcting them.

Harry: "She's my fiance now"

Selena heart fluttered when harry said fiance on national television. The lady nodded, and smiled at the camera.

GMA(MALE): "How did that happen? Poor girl? What does she say about the women's you go out with?"

The boys and Selena jaw dropped What? Selena couldn't believe what was going on.

Harry: "Excuse me?"

GMA(FEMALE): "Oh, he thinks he's being funny. Don't mind him. But, harry I believe your more famous now then with Selena."

Selena heart sunked. She couldn't believe they are trashing her, she looked down at Cristena who's eyeballing the interview.

Harry: "Man, that's my fiance your talking about. I think Selena and I fans followed me when we left. They been there from the beginning. I didn't really care if we weren't that famous. I was doing what I loved with the girl I loved"

Harry tried so hard not to cuss at these people. They were being really rude and unprofessional.

GMA(MALE): "Of course! It's just, she wasn't the best singer...I mean, she was voted for probably the worst singer..."

Harry was getting enough of these people, he clenched his jaw and the boys noticed.

Louis: "Can we get to the interview please!"

Louis didn't care about his reputation. He didn't like the fact that they were being rude and trashing Selena on live television.

GMA(FEMALE): "Someone getting feisty! Okay, so the album is your third? It's called 'Midnight Memories' the songs are good"

Harry stayed quite the whole day, he felt bad that Selena was watching this horrid interview. Selena rested her chin on her daughter head lightly. Cristena started crying as Selena held her as she was squirming, Selena held her tight hoping she won't fall. She reached for the bottle that had some breast milk still, she gave it to Cristena as she stayed quite and drank her milk.

GMA(MALE): "So, I heard you have a new song?"

Niall: "We do!"

GMA(FEMALE): "Let's hear it!"

Harry took a deep breath as this was the reason why he wanted Selena to watch the show. Harry sucked his breath in, and begin to talk.

Harry: "This song is called Diana"

Selena eyes shot up as she remembered the awful event when her favourite little girl died. Selena had no idea about this song.

Harry: "We are adding this song on the album. I write it because I known a girl name Diana and she passed away. It was a huge impact on my wife and basically what I'm trying to say is this song is for the fans who are having a hard time, wanting to commit suicide or are really sick! We love you and we hear you!"

Selena wiped the tear from her eyes as she focused on the TV. Cristena was watching aswell as she pointed towards the tv.

"Dada?" Selena laughed, nodding.

"Yes angel. That's dada"

Harry: "This is Diana"

The beat came on, hardcore as Zayn sang out together first "Diana"

"The front pages are your pictures,
They make you look so small,
How could someone not miss you at all?" Liam Sang out " I never would mistreat ya, Oh I'm not a criminal, I speak a different language but I still hear your call" Harry sang out, the boys staring at the crowd while harry stared at the camera " Diana, Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, You've been lonely, You don't even know me, But I can feel you crying, Diana, Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine" the boys sang out, in perfect harmony. It touched Selena heart, as she couldn't control the tears coming down her cheeks. The flashbacks of Diana came to her mind, how fragile she was and how she got taken away, in a matter of seconds.

"Diana" Zayn sang out

"It's only been four months but
You've fallen down so far. How could someone mislead you at all?" Niall sang out, the emotions they were feeling was real. Especially harry on stage. Louis brought the mircrophone to his lips as he sang his line" I wanna reach out for you, I wanna break these walls, I speak a different language but I still hear you call"

They all sang together, staring at each other as they all stared at the camera "Diana, Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, You've been lonely, You don't even know me,
But I can feel you crying, Diana,
Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine" Harry line was next, the boys surrounded him as he sang to the crowd. "We all need something, This can't be over now, If I could hold you, Swear I'd never put you down."

The last time again, they sang the chorus together, with all the power they can. "Diana, Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, You've been lonely, You don't even know me,
But I can feel you crying, Diana,
Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine."

The boys starting singing the chorus as Zayn sang with 'Diana part. "Oh-ah-oh Diana, Oh-ah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Diana"

"Baby, you'd be saving mine" Harry sang out.

"Oh-ah-oh Diana, Oh-ah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Diana," Zayn and the boys sang out again.

And lastly, harry sang out his line

"Baby, you'd be saving mine."

The song finished and everyone clapped, beside the awful interview. They loved the performance. Selena smiled, turning off the tv.

"Wasn't your daddy amazing?" Selena asked Cristena as she gave her a dumbfoundedly look, only causing Selena to have a fit of laughter.

Selena cellphone Ringed, noticing it's harry, she answered.

"Hey baby, the song was amazing. Thank you! It meant alot, brought memories aswell."

"I'm glad you liked it. Selena, baby. I had nothing to do with the interview. I hope your okay!" Selena smiled at how caring and Considerate he was trying to be.

"It's alright, babe. Listen, I still need to prep for the wedding so, I'll call you later?" Harry sigh, but nonetheless nodded.

"Alright, babe. I love you" Selena giggled as she heard kissing noises.

"I love you!" And with that, they hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.5K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
113K 3.1K 43
Liam wanted to save a girl. She fell in love.
2K 83 24
(COMPLETED) Imagine: you teach music on a high school in England and you fall in love with your co-worker who's also your best friend in your whole l...
389K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story