You're not the only one...

Door Story_of_Fate13

Ruka had been abused all her life She got beaten by her own grandparents for reasons sometimes unknown to her... Meer

1. In order to feel Sorrow... You must first feel Pain...
2. School's not a educational place... Its a torture filled place
3. First comes rain... then comes a storm.
4. Sticks and stones may break my bones... but so can falling from the sky
5. Starting a new life is easy... Forgetting an old one is hard
6. The boy in orange...
7. The water fox... The forgotten memory
8. Is there anything you want to tell me......
9. Becoming a ninja.... Who is that....?
10. My names Naruto Uzumaki
11. Why am I here.....?
12. S-Staring contest?
13. Sasuke?
14. Spending a day with the Uchiha.... Yikes!
15. Ryuku....?
16. Training
17. Ramen with a friend
18. This was a.... A DATE?!?!
19. Storytime
20. Training starts tomorrow
21. First day of school
22. Transformation Jutsu
23. Graduation exams
24. My 'first kiss'
25. Assembling the team
26. Victim of an eraser attack
27. Kakashi Sensei
28. Survival Examination
29. Starts with a T ends with a K
30. There's no 'I' in Team
31. The start of something new
Bonus Chapter!!!! 31/5. A promise
32. The oath of pain
33. The Copy Cat Ninja and his Misty foe
34. We may be scum for breaking the rules but...
35. The day Ruka was kidnapped
36. Princess Kiyomizu
38. Naruto's 'thank you'
A/N: Trivia
39. Feel my pain
40. Not dying without a fight
41. Death never felt so sweet
Bonus Chapter!!!! 41/5. His angel
42. One girl, three doors
43. Everything's going to be ok
44. Gaara
45. Because I'm not scared of you
46. Joining the Chūnin exams.... almost
47. A stranger
48. The beginning of the Chūnin exams!
49. The exam: To cheat or not to cheat
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part. 1)
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part 2)
50. The interview
51. The forest of death
52. The knuckle head ninja joins the fight!
53. Naruto's secret revealed
54. All we have is each other
55. Encounter with the sound ninja
56. Leaf vs. Sound
57. Taking matters into our own hands
58. The day Ruka was kidnapped....again
59. Anything in the world
60. The peliminaries
A/N: Trivia Winner!!
61. The third competitors!
62. My ninja way: Ruka's unbelievable strength!
63. I'm living with who....?
64. Cleaning
65. Prove it
66. A promise
67. I love you
A/N: Almost there!
68. Chūnin exams: The beginning of the end
69. Chūnin exams: The middle of the end
70. Chūnin exams: The end of the end
71. Attack on the Leaf village!
72. A-ranked mission: Retrieve Sasuke!
73. I'm not going to just hurt him....
74. A lot of explaining to do
75. Goodbye Granddad
76. Rescue mission: Two girls, one task
77: Rescue mission: Naoki
78. Rescue mission: The power of Water and Lightning
79. Rescue mission: A prince and a princess
80. Rescue mission: Yuri's spirit
81. Rescue mission: Remembrance
82. Rescue mission: Complete
83. Gone....?
84. The unexpected gift
85. Worth it
86. Our last kiss
Epilogue
A/N: Sequel

37. There are still heros

7.7K 282 72
Door Story_of_Fate13

'I am easily satisfied with the very best'

-Lord Rama
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~??? POV~

"You....failed" the woman repeated for what seemed the tenth time.

"Yes m'lady" the man said gulping nervously "I couldn't retrieve the girl. It would seem her company prevented me from doing so."

"COMANY?!" The boy beside the woman said furiously "YOU LET A 12 YEAR OLD BOY KNOCK YOU OUT FOR GODS SAKE! YOU PATHETIC FOOL!"

"Enough!" The woman said sternly "son? Go to your room."

The boy glared at the man then reluctantly retreated to the comfort of his room. He angrily slammed the door behind him and went over to the window, staring out of it in deep thought. Yet another fail to bring the princess back.

'Why not me!' The boy thought furiously pacing his room.

He was positive if his mother let him go he would bring the princess back. He wouldn't fail like the rest of the idiots here! The boy growled angrily and flopped on his bed. Still....the princess. Thinking about her set the boy on edge.

She was beautiful, such beauty like that didn't deserve to be out in a world where she must fight to survive. If she were here, she would be protected and loved. True, the boy was 2 years older than her but to him it didn't matter. He loved her. He loved her more than words can describe and she....

'She doesn't even remember you' a cruel voice in his head said.

"Shut up!" The boy said angrily groping his head "just shut up!"

'Well it's true' the voice said with a sinister smile 'she doesn't remember a damn thing about you! She wouldn't even give you a second glance.'

"SHUT UP!" The boy yelled his eyes watering "what do you know!?"

The beast growled angrily but was silent. He was wrong. The boy kept thinking these words over an over and finally nodded to himself. He was right and he was wrong. She would remember him, she had to. They were best friends.

"Yeah" the boy said quietly going over to the window "I'm right."

The boy then proceeded to stare out of the window, wondering, what his princess was doing.

~Ruka's POV~

"N-Naruto, if you keep eating all that you'll throw up" I said warningly.

At the moment, Naruto and Sasuke had been trying to outdo each other in almost everything and now they were trying to out eat each other. They were both on their 10th bowl of vegetable soup and were glaring at each other the whole time. Before I could warn Naruto of the consequences again, he and Sasuke both stood up and held up their bowls.

"DONE!" They both shouted in unison.

They angrily glared at each other then as I suspected they both gagged and threw up on the floor.

"Ew!" Sakura said getting up from the table and standing by the wall "Naruto! You made Sasuke-kun throw up!"

Kakashi Sensei sighed and sadly pushed his bowl of uneaten soup away from him, he must have lost his appetite. Naruto groaned in pain and I handed him a napkin as he wiped his mouth.

"Oh" Tsunami said staring at the regurgitated soup on the floor "Ruka? Do you mind being a dear and helping me clean this up after dinner?"

"Yes ma'am" I said nodding politely "of course I'll help."

"Oh you're such a dear" Tsunami said smiling.

Tsunami (Tazuna's daughter) was a very sweet lady in her mid 20's. She was kind enough to let us stay at her house and she knew I had a crush on Naruto because of the way I acted around him. However, she promised not to tell and I was very grateful.

Inari stared at me for a long time and I turned towards him and smiled warmly. He blushed and angrily turned away and I frowned. Inari (Tsunami's son) was very closed off and distant. He was about only 7 or 8, and he wasn't very fond of Naruto.

"Hey Inari" Sakura said staring at a photo on the wall "I always see you staring at this photo, but why is there a piece of it torn off?"

Inari's eyes widened then he angrily jumped from his chair and left the room. The silence was deadly....

"Oh" Sakura said embarrassed "I didn't mean to...."

"That was Kaiza" Tazuna explained cutting Sakura off "he was considered a hero in these lands."

"Dad!" Tsunami said gasping "you promised not to..."

She stomped off in tears after Inari, leaving her sentence forgotten.

"Kaiza?" Naruto said curiously.

"Yeah" Tazuna said sighing.

He then began to explain how Kaiza was a traveling fisherman who had saved Inari from drowning one day. Inari then looked up to him like a dad and respected him beyond belief. Then one day a dam in the village broke and Kaiza single handedly put his life on the line to stop the dam from flooding the village. Ever since that moment the entire village looked up to him and respected him.

Then things went downhill from there when the thug Gatō arrived and murdered Kaiza in front of Inari and the entire village in the hopes to have them lose hope. Not only did the village lose hope, but the land was taken over and Inari was scarred for life. When Tazuna finished his story the room was silent again and Naruto had a look in his eyes that was all to familiar. Before I could say anything, he stood up and clipped his weapons belt on his waist.

"Where are you going Naruto?" Kakashi Sensei said calmly.

"Out" Naruto replied, opening the door.

My eyes widened and in a panic I jumped out of my seat and turned to face him.

"O-Out?!" I said disbelief as he stared at me.

"Yeah."

"B-but you can't!"

Everyone was watching us, their heads going back and forth as though they were at a tennis match. Naruto got that determined look in his eyes and I knew he wouldn't let this go without a fight.

"I can't?" He said slowly "why not?"

"That's not a good idea" I said trying to reason with him "you want to leave in the middle of the night by y-yourself?"

"Yes" Naruto said simply "I'm going to go train."

"But it's the middle of the night!" I said trying to express my point "and there are coyotes out there and don't forget that Z-Zabuza isn't dead!"

"Why are you getting so worried about it?!" Naruto said in a annoyed voice.

I blushed deeply and bit my lip. Why am I so worried about it? He's his own person it's not like I'm his mother or anything, but...

"I just don't want you to get hurt Naruto" I said shyly.

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise and he opened his mouth to speak but then closed it. Instead, he gave me a warm smile and he stared at me affectionately.

"I don't want you to get hurt either Ruka" he said softly "you're my best friend and I care about you....A lot. So that's why I'm going to go train to get stronger so that way you won't ever have to get hurt again. Then I'm going to show Inari that there are heros in the world. Ok?"

I didn't respond.

My throat was dry my words weren't forming properly and my heart was out of control. I just stared at him, I stared into his bright sapphire blue eyes and said absolutely nothing. I may not know the true meaning of love yet....but I do know that if this is what it feels like I don't ever want it to end.

"Okay?" Naruto repeated again

"Okay" I said simply.

Naruto then smiled and as he walked out the door it softly closed behind him. Why, out of all the people in the world, did I fall in love with someone who makes me feel like this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of Chapter.37 and to be perfectly honest I absolutely love this one!

Naruto: It was so intense! There was some good stuff in this chapter!

Me: Thanks Naruto! I even put that Fault in our stars part at the end and that was like the icing to the cake!

Naruto: What does that even mean?

Me: I DON'T KNOW! I'm just so excited!

Naruto:What for?

Me: I DON'T KNOW!

Ruka: Naruto you should know by now that our author is kind of weird.

Me: WEIRD IS THE NEW NORMAL!

Naruto: *Scratches head* I see.

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 dosent own Naruto.

Me: LATER GUYS!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

277 2 18
What if someone else but Kakashi was the Sensei of team 7? What if that someone was Hinata Hyuga? At the age of 19 Hinata a newly promoted Jonin is a...
5.1K 188 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...
57.9K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
16K 486 28
[COMPLETE] When Sataki was really young she was tortured for unknown reasons by the guy known as the archer. Raised by Minato, she becomes friends wi...