✔Exopink - Our Fake Enemies...

By Reexopink

After 3 years,Apink and Exo are getting more popular.....Even though they gained more popular,they still keep... More

Baekmi-Meet again ^_^
Find out
Move on+Weird feelings
Who Is Seyoung Shipper ?
Chanji-Break up
Enemy is back
Think about it first
Who Are You?
What is it?
~Smile again~
Happy to know it
Not an update
Andwae
WGM?
Kyungjoo-Last date
WGM+JEALOUS
A/N
(Must read) Bad and Good News
WGM+JEALOUS (Part 2)
Console (super short update)
A/N
Trailer!!!!
Not An Update
Mind
CHECK OUT
Console Part 2
Good News For Us
Eh?!
Not an update
Last Chapter
Any Questions?
New story is published!
NEW STORY IS OUT
HEY GUYS
Instagram
EXOPINK'S STORIES COMEBACK

Yeishhh

1.5K 68 4
By Reexopink

Hayoung's POV

Yesterday I received a message from Peniel...He asked me to meet him at Panda Cafe today...I wonder what he wants from me....Well....About his confession....I....I don't want to be his...Because I'm with Sehun...But..Whatever it is,I have to meet him...

>>Skip<<

"Hayoung ah!" Peniel greeted me with his bright smile.

"Oh,Peniel shi..So why do you want to meet up?" I asked him as I sat on the chair.

"Yahh...You already forgot about it,huh?" He said as he pouted.

"Yeish...I remember it of course...But..I don't want to be yours...I'm sorry...I have someone else in my mind..." I told him honestly and he looked upset.

"Urmm...It's okay if you don't want to be mine bacuse it was my mistake though..I asked you too early..But...We still can be friends,right?" He said and looked at me..

"Of course,Peniel shi...Let's just be friend...That's more than enough..."I said to him and he suddenly got up.

"Urm..I'll go home now...Annyeong..." He looked scared suddenly?Why?

He then left with his scared look..Heoll..What's wrong with him..

As I was about to get up,someone grabbed my wrist and I quickly looked at the person..

"Yahh..Oh Sehun!You scared me...Yeishhh...You are lucky you know...I was just about to punch you..." I exclaimed at him and glared at him.

"Ouchh....Sehunnie is hurt..." He pouted at me.

"Yah..Aegyo don't worked at me.." I smirked.

"Eyyy~~~Yahh...Why did you meet him?You already have me." He said while poked my forehead.

"Yahhhh!Wait...Are you the one who scared him earlier?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Hehh....If it is right,what are going to do?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yeishh..This guy...Poor that guy..." I said to him.

"Yah...I wanna ask you something.." He said while staring deeply into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him.Well...I kinda nervouse since I had never seen his serious face like this.

"Do you..wanna be the queen in my heart forever?" He stuttered as he asked that and my eyes widened.

"Do you really mean it?" I asked and he nodded.I dont know what to answer..

"But...Did your company-" My words being cut by his words.

"Yes..They had approve..Yours?" He asked me.

"I'll asked later..So you want me to be your wife,huh?" I smirked at him.

"Yahh....Of course..." He answered me.

"Eyy...You want me that bad,huh?Tsk tsk.." I giggled at him and he glared at me.

"Yahh..Just accept me already.." He said that to me.

"What if I'm not going to accept you?" I asked him in teasing tone.

"Ah~~You don't want,huh?It's okay...I'll marry someone else.." He got up and I quickly grabbed his wrist and shook my head.

"Yahh...Sehun ahh..I'm just joking you know..." I consulted him but no response.

"Sehunieee~~~~Don't mad..."I pulled out my aegyo.

"Aegyo didn't work at me.." He finally response.

"Ahhh....Really?" I pinched his cheek.

"Yahh...It's hurt!" He quickly dodged me.

"Hehe..Mianhae.." I chuckled at him.

"So,you accept me?" He suddenly back to our main topic.

"Of course,Hunnie ahh..." This time I pinched his nose and ran away.

"Yahh!Come here,you're idiot!" He ran after me and I stopped.

"What did you just call me?" I asked him.

"Pabo (Idiot)" He answered playfully.

"Jeezz~~The one you called idiot is the one that will marry you.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Aww~~Our Hayoung is sulking.." He teased me.

"Shut up.." I smirked.

                  >>Kyungjoo<<

D.O's POV

We are at Sungjae's house.It is his birthday today...So all of us went to celebrate his birthday.All of us are happy to see our idol friends.While I standing here looking at Namjoo with Sungjae.Errrr..

"Yah Kim Namjoo!Come here!" I called her with my angry tone.She ran at me while smiling playfully at me.

"Why?" She asked me.

"Yah...You really do like to flirt,huh?" I asked her irritatingly.

"Oh why?I'm just chit-chatting with Sungjae oppa." She answered with her innocent face.

"Ah~~You talked with him while smirking at me,huh?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Are you that jealous?" She pinched my cheeks.

"Yahh..Don't make fun of me.." I said as I held her hands and looked into her eyes deeply.

"What?" She asked me and I leaned closer.

"Ehem ehem.." Someone interrupted us.Both of us stopped at turned at him.

Yah...Why he interrupts us at this time?!Aishhh...

"Kyungsoo shi,may I borrow her for a while?" Sungjae asked me.

Then I looked at her and sighed.

"Go on...Have fun..." I said and then they left.I took a last glance at Namjoo and disappointed as she didn't look at me.

I walked away and bumped into Minah.

"Oh Kyungsoo shi...You're alone?" She asked me.

"Yes...My wife-to-be is chatting with her friend." I said as I emphasized that word and Minah looked around maybe searched for Namjoo,I guess.

"Oh?She is with Sungjae now?Ahhh~~You're jealous,right?" She teased me.

"Yahhh..Bang Minah...Stop teasing me.." I said to her and we have kinda long conversation until Namjoo came towards us.

"Annyeong,sunbae..." She greeted Minah with a smile but glared at me.

"Annyeong,Namjoo ah...Urmm,Kyungsoo ah,I gotta go first." She then patted my shoulder and winked at me.I looked at Namjoo and her face was shocked.

"Why Namjoo shi?" I asked her.

"She winked at you?" She asked in disbelief.

"So what?" I asked her again.

"Yah..." She just about to say but I cut her words.

"Call me sunbae since I'm older that you..." I smirked.

"Bwoyah?You're not like this before..." She said in confusion.

"Just do it." I commanded her.

"Urghh...What had gotten into you?!" She pushed my shoulder and walked away.

"Yah Kim Namjoo!yahhhh!" I called out her name..

Namjoo's POV

Seriously why is this man?Urghhhh!Damn it!This time what will he say,huh?

He kept on calling me but I didn't bother to answer it.I'm tired.....I want to rest..

                     >>Kaieun<<

Author's POV

Kai asked Naeun out for a date and they decided to go to the beach.And yeahh...Their relationship are official now...Their company approve them and they become a couple..

They gained many fans and shippers now..So it won't stop them from dating..They didn't scared at all.

Naeun's POV

"Oppa,wanna go eat at that restaurant first?" I pointed at the restaurant.

"Okay,let's go." He said and held my hand.

As we walked,some fans asked for some pictures..I'm so happy that they like our relationship.

"Unnie,oppa...You guys are jjang!" One of those fans said.

"Unnie,please marry our Kai oppa.." I just giggled at them.

"Hyung,don't hurt our Naeun,okay?" Kai just nodded at him.

And both of us walked into the restaurant.We ordered 2 Seafood Noodles and 2 Ice Cappuccino.

After our food arrived,we started to eat it.

"Yah...Eat this.." Kai tried to fed me but I dodged him.His face got annoyed and I giggled at him.

"Kai ah...Eat this..." I didn't feed him instead I ate it.

"Eishh..This girl..." He pouted.

"Okay okay...Here." I fed him.

We ate them deliciously....Then both of us stroll along the beach while holding each others hand.

"Yah...Son Naeun.." I looked at him.

"Will you marry me?" He said as he knelt down in front of many fans including people and open a box of ring.

"Accept him!Accept him!" Our fans cheered for us as I accept his proposal.Then both of us hugged each other.

"Woahhhh!Congratulations unnie/noona/hyung/oppa!" Fans congratulated us.

We bowed at them and thanked them.

                     >>Chanji<<

Eunji's POV

Yeishhh...I'm tired to death because of my shooting..I can't even meet Chanyeol......Jeezzz...

I rested on a chair..I only have 45 minutes to rest before start shooting again.

But I got annoyed when my director asked me to shoot my scene back out of sudden.

"What the heck?I did it just fine...Nothing wrong at all...." I thought to myself.

I went to that place and shoot it but I found it weird as that scene is not exist in my script.

"Director-nim..I think you got this scene wrong.." I told the director but he just ignore it.

Urghh..whatever..

"Okay,we'll start our action okay?1...2...ACTION!" The directior commanded.

What?I'm just alone there?

Just then I saw a familiar figure and the light suddenly off.

"ARGHHHH!" I screamed as I shocked.

"Yahh..Jung Eunji...You're scared,huh?" Someone spoke out...wait....I know this voice...

"Who..Are you?" I asked to make sure.

"Don't you know me?" He spoke out again.

"Yahh..Park Chanyeol...What are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion but still can't see him.

"To become the lights for you.." He said.

"What-" My words cut by his lips on mine..Bwo?!He...Kissed me?!

Then the light turned on out of sudden and all the staffs and the director clapped their hands...And I just realized that he still kissed me..So I pushed him and he smirked.

"What...What are you doing?" I stuttered as I realized what happened.

"I...Propose you...Why?" He asked me.

I can't say anything.

"But..Don't tell me if you accept me or not now...Wait here.."He said as he ran to one of our staff.Then he came back to me with a tape on his hand.

"Here...Take it...This is our tape..If you are going to accept me,you have to keep this and played it when I go to your dorm..If you're not,just throw it away.." He said then he left...He left me there alone...

Then I looked at the staff..

"You...recorded it?" I asked them and they nodded.

I sighed.....Should I accept this guy...

                    >>Baekmi<<

Baekhyun's POV

I asked her to come to our dorm...Since all of my members went out...hehh....Dating I guess?

Ting tong

There she is!I quickly opened the door and hugged her.

"What are you doing,Byun Bakehyun?" What the?Male voice?Suho hyung?!

"Oh hyung...Mianhae...I thought you was someone else.." I smile in embarrassment.

"Bomi,huh?" He smirked and I just nodded.He went in and out of his bedroom.

"Well,good luck then.." He cheered me up as he made his way to the door.

"Thanks hyung..Anyway,where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to meet her parents.." He answered and left me there.

"Wow...This hyung really no joke..." I thought to myself..

"Baek ahh.." Someone called my name.

"Yahh..Yoon Bomi...You're late..." I pouted..

"Hahah...You're so cute...Stop doing that...." She chuckled.

"So...I called you here because I-" My words cut by a kiss....Wow...Bomi kissed me?This is weird LOL...but she just kissed on my cheek...

(Yahh...don't think anything else...Byuntae... XD)

"Baekhyun ah...Actually...I do remem-" I cut her word

"You do remember it...I know...I just pretended to be sleep that day..." I told her honestly.

"So...Are you mad at me?" She asked me.

"What are you talking about?Of course no!I'm happy to know that you didn't forget our memories together..Yahhh...It's hurt you know when you said you didn't know me..." I pouted again.

"I'm sorry,Bacon..." She looked at me.

"Nahh..It's okay....So....Wanna watch movie?" I asked her.

"Sure,but...Is there something to eat?" She asked me.

"Haha...Tsk tsk....You just know to eat.." I teased her then she just ignored me.

"So...Is there something to eat or not?" She asked again.

"Of course,Bomi Shi..." I pinched her nose and that make she yelled at me.

"YAHHHH..." She yelled and I ran to our living room and sat on the couch.Then she jumped on the couch too and we ended up in awkward position.Our face just close....

"Err....Sorry." She apologized.

"What for?" I asked her and smirked.

"Yeishh..This bacon..Wanna die?" She asked me jokingly.

"Just kill me if you want me to die...But I know you love me so you won't kill me..." I teased her and she rolled her eyes.

We end up the movie with sleeping...She slept on my shoulder...She's so cute....

                    >>Surong<<

Suho's POV

I called Chorong and asked her to wait for me in front of her dorm.

When I arrived there,she hopped into my car..

"So,where is your parent's house,pretty lady?" I asked her.

"Chungcheongbuk-do..." She answered.

So with like that,we started our journey to her parents's house.

        After 45 minutes....

She really likes to sleep I guess...But the truth is her face is so angelic even though while sleeping.I have no choice but to wake her up.

"Park Chorong...Wake up...We're here..." I wake her up.

She yawned and I giggled.

"We're here already?" She asked and I nodded.

Then both of us entered her house.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,Kim Jong Myeon imnida.." I greeted her parents politely.

"Oh?You're are the one from that boys group,right?" Her mom spoke out after scanned me.

"Yes,Mrs Park.." I nodded.

"Eyyy....Just call us omma and appa...Don't be so shy..." Her father spoke out.

"Ahh,yes...Omma...Appa." I bowed at them.

All of us sat on the couch and I started to introduce myself.

"I'm Kim Jong Myeon or known as Suho..That is my stage name.." I introduced myself politely.

"Ouhh...So,Suho shi..Why do you want to marry my daughter?" Her father asked me with his serious face.

"Because,I love her and I promised to take care of her no matter what happens.." I amswered him honestly from my heart.

"Ah....I see...so,Chorong ah...You love him too?" Her mom asked.

"Of course,omma.." She replied.

And we continued chit chatting until the night come..

"Omma,it's our time to go back to our dorm...Annyeong.." I told them.

And after we went home...

                      >>done<<

Yeahh..Finished for this chapie....quite long huh...anyway sorry for this late update... ^_^
Leave your comment jusaeyo...
Don't forget to vote it as well ^°^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
7.7K 409 18
~Can you trust me?~ ~Can you trust me?~ ~Please please please pull me tight, hold me~ Alex is now in university, fond memories of that one summer wi...
46.5K 1.6K 15
(EXO-K x APink Fanfiction) When a group of girls and boys were hating each other,a war had began.Just because of a small matter,they bought it became...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...