Mr. CEO's Maid

By rforrose11

"Where have you been Sunshine?" Where have I been? Do I know him? He call... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1- Running Away
Chapter 2- Escape
Chapter 3-Ghost?
Chapter 4-Manhattan
Chapter 5-Maid?
Chapter 6.1-Sunshine
Chapter 6.2-Greek God
Chapter 7-Not My Master
Chapter 8-I miss you
Chapter 9-Overconfident
Chapter 10-Nail cuticles are sexy
Chapter 12-Three words
Chapter 13-Met her
Chapter 14-Hugs and cries
Chapter 15.1-A look into the past
Chapter 15.2-My first love
Chapter 16-Egg shells
Chapter 17-I love him?
Chapter 18-Sister,whipped
Chapter 19-My boyfriend?
Chapter 20-Don't leave me
Chapter 21-I Quit!
Chapter 22-I'm a monster
Chapter 23- Saviour
Chapter 24-I fell for a devil
Chapter 25-Absence
Chapter 26-My business
Chapter 27-Painful Goodbye
Chapter 28-I'm a prisoner
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 29-Not CEO's Maid
Chapter 30.1- Cresent Birthmark
Chapter 30.2- You have me now
Chapter 31-I'm not eager
Chapter 32-Illegal Tourist
Chapter 33-French Sœur
Chapter 34-Sandpaper and Rose
Chapter 35-Bye or may be not?
Chapter 36-Georgia
Chapter 37-You don't want me?
Chapter 38-Behind the trees
Chapter 39-Who am I?
Chapter 40-Maid for him
Chapter 41-Neighbour
Chapter 42-Realization
Chapter 43-Safe zone
Chapter 44-Special Place
Chapter 45-I'm disgusting
Chapter 46-Please go away!
Chapter 47-I'm back
Chapter 48-Busy
Chapter 49.1-Smile please
Chapter 49.2-The GrimReaper
Chapter 50-Cherries
Chapter 51-Beach,please
Chapter 52-I'm terrified
Chapter 53-Estranged Bro
Chapter 54-Why and How?
Chapter 55 - When I'm Gone
Chapter 56-Not the same
Chapter 57.1-Lies
Chapter 57.2-I'm sorry
Chapter 58-Let her go
Chapter 59-How Could You?
Chapter 60-Hydrangeas
Chapter 61-You don't trust me
Chapter 62-Weird Cravings
Chapter 63-Little did I know?
Chapter 64-Why are you doing this?
Chapter 65- Your Pain is my Pain
Chapter 66- Beautiful Memories
Chapter 67-Twin's Lover

Chapter 11-New GF

32.6K 989 53
By rforrose11

Back to

Evelyn's POV

Sitting at the kitchen counter with the cup of extra sugared coffee, I still couldn't concentrate because of Adam. His thoughts kept on invading my mind.

Taking a sip of the hot coffee,I looked at the coffee mug thinking about this morning with Adam and that brain wrecking kiss he gave me. I know, it was just a peck on the CHEEK ,but it was successful on wrecking my brain until it stopped functioning properly. Just a peck on my cheek deteriorated my condition,What would happen if he kissed me like real?

When he drew closer to me,I felt my heartbeat so hard and loud I feared that he might have heard it and if he did, he might get the wrong idea of me being attracted to him.

Hey,that isnt the wrong idea,you're attracted to me.

Oh,shut up Eve.

I felt his lips on my cheek.Even if it was a peck,my insides were crushed and my inner fan girl started squealing.However,I did everything he asked me to do.I cleaned every nooks and corners of the house,trying to get myself as distracted as possible.But it didn't help,those indecent thoughts kept spinning on my head.

Now that I had nothing to do,I kept myself busy with the hot brew.When I was done,I headed to my bedroom. I retrieved a framed picture from the duffel bag,situated inside the closet and traced it with my hand.Nathan had kissed my forehead on that picture,it was rather a stolen shot. My bestfriend, Paisley snapped it.I don't think I still have a right to call her my bestfriend. I was flooded with memories.Looking at the picture for a moment I placed it on the night stand.

Gee, bad memories.
I have to get some fresh air.
Getting off the bed,I decided to wander around the city. I changed into a white floral skirt with loose wrap around light blue tank top, tied with the wedge heel. I had nothing to wear, I know even if we girls have a room sized closet full of clothes we never have anything to wear.But I had nothing to wear actually, I had no time to pack enough clothes, as I was in a flee mission that moment.Glad I pocketed enough wads of cash. This clothes scarcity had to end, so I finalised that I would go shopping. Hell, I needed a phone also, I couldn't risk carrying my old phone with me.So,I left it.

Hurrying my steps towards the door,I went to the kitchen to see if I needed some groceries.I stopped breathing when I heard someone murmuring in the kitchen.Who could it be? Adam didn't show up until evening.

Oh my god,its a thief. I started panicking. "Deep breaths Eve." I grabbed a metal baseball bat from the laundry room, I didn't know why it was there in the first place. Anyway, it became handy.

"May be,she is in her room...Got it...Bye Hughes."

To my surprise, it was Callum talking on the phone. I breathed out a sigh of relief, smiling meekly at him.What was he doing here? He should be in the office by the way.

"A baseball bat?" He looked at me questionably,eyeing the metal bat.

"I thought a thief broke into the house." I said sheepishly,hiding the bat behind the counter away from his gaze. "Me? A thief?" He tilted his head. "No, umm Nevermind. What are you doing here?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"I-I had some work to do..." He stuttered,from the way he spoke it seemed like he was hiding something.

"Oh."was all I said not wanting to know about his so called WORK.

"Are you going somewhere?" He questioned eyeing my outfit.

"Yeah,to the mall.Do you know any nearby?"It was strange but I felt comfortable creating a conversation with him.

"There is one,five blocks away."
I nodded and made my way to the door.

"Wait." I turned around to face him.

"Why don't you go with me? I know the way." He scratched the back of his head.

"Its fine, I can go by myse-"He cut me off,"It will be easier for you.I am going the same way."
I smiled accepting his offer,it would be easy besides, I didn't have to walk.

He opened the backseat for me and motioned me to go in."Thank you." I announced. "Anytime, its my work after all."

Work? Was he talking about this work before? Dropping me to the mall?

"Excuse me,what work?" I raised my brows.
"Uh,looking after you." He smiled faintly. "What? Looking after me?" I exclaimed. Rubbish.

"Yes,I was ordered to look after you.Since you are new to the city. I was to make sure that you faced no problems." He stated.
"By whom? Adam?" He nodded.I knew it was Adam, no wonder Callum was talking to him on the phone earlier. Why was he doing this? Did he see me less as a maid and more as his girlfriend?
"Stop the car." I demanded.

"I was about to stop. We've reached." Great

Immediately I hopped out of the car,seeing the mall in front me.
"Eva, is that you ?" I turned around to see a beautiful petite girl waving at me.I knew her.She was Claire's niece.What was her name? Ah,Sharon.

"Its Eve." I corrected. Her whole five feet two inch was eyeing me with happiness.
"Oh, I got confused. So its a shopping day for you too?" She whipped her ebony hair back.
"Yes." I smiled. " Great, I needed a company. Looks like I got my wish."
We both shared a laugh. She waved at Callum to which he just smiled.

He took off his seatbelt and followed me and Sharon, I stopped him midway,"Just go back to him,I'm okay on my own. I don't want him looking after me."

"Please."I added.Obeying my words he got into the car and not forgetting to shoot me a 'Take care' and a smile to Sharon as he went off.

"Woah, what was that about?" She questioned.

"Its a long story." I rolled my eyes,not wanting to remember Adam.

"Well,if you want to share it, you can see I have pretty much of free time." She winked. I liked this girl. Honestly, Dave never let me made friends.Even if I made one,I had to eventually separate from them. I couldn't spend my highschool like normal teenage girls did such as hanging out,shopping,having sleepovers, parties, talking about boys,shoes, outfit and all. I was deprived of such things.

"I will, but let's shop first."I decided to tell her later,recalling Adam was the last thing I wanted to do. Fine, I am lying. I miss him already.

"Yeah let's hit it." She pulled me towards the shoes section.

Shopping used to be dull and mundane affair because I used to shop alone but with her presence I was enjoying it.To the fullest. Her bubbly personality was growing in to me.She was cheerful just like her aunt. Sharon had already shopped what seemed like a whole shopping mall while I only went for the essentials. I wonder how did she make so much of money with the little cafe she owned.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked. Right now, we were inside her car, a Mercedes. Yeah she owned it,which made me wonder again about her financial status.But I didn't find it appropriate to ask her. She insisted me to go to her place. Since I had no work left back at my place, I accepted her offer.

"Yes and no." She blew her bangs falling on her forehead.
I raised my eyebrows."Yes,Eve I should be at work but I took a day off, since I own that cafe I can go there whenever I want to."
I nodded at her.Deciding to keep quiet I glanced outside the window.

We were entering into this lavish colonies where rich people like businessmen,lawyers,prosecutors lived which further stirred my curiosity about Sharon.

Was she one of those type of girls shown in the movies in which she pretends to be poor, works her ass off despite she is loaded,just to live a normal life?
But looking closely at it,I was the one who belonged to this category making me similar to those type of girl I thought Sharon was, except for the fact that I was tortured even if my father was loaded.

"We're here." She sanged. She had already pulled in the driveway while I was having a little talk to myself. Her house was a WOW. A beige color covered the wall,making the surrounding look calm and serene.In general, the house gave calmness yet showed extravagance to the passerby.

"Don't you miss your parents?" Sharon asked taking the sip of concotion in her cup,her voice slurry,she was near to the stage of passing out. Alcohol was running down her veins.

"Of course you do.Silly me." She answered herself before I got a chance to speak.If only she knew what I had been through...
"You know what?It is fuuckinh lonely without them." She slurred. I narrowed my eyes to the sadness reflecting in Sharon's voice.

"Sharon, you should stop drinking.You need re-"

"Drink it up." She cut me off,tossing her cup towards me.
"Sharon,I told you befo-"

"I get it,you are a gooood girl,Eve." She gulped the remaining liquid in the cup.She was a heavy drinker. An hour had already passed,she started drinking the very moment we got inside her house.Despite her request of drinking with her,I opted out for a coke.I couldn't get drunk,I had to go to Adam's place being in a sober state.

"Neeeed a refill." She stood up and made her way to the counter, kicking the trash in the way,that was scattered in every nooks and corners.

Popcorns were scattered everywhere, an open bottle of wine and a discarded bottle of rum and coke along with an unopened bag of crisps were littered on the table.

"So, how is it going on?With Adam?"She looked over her shoulder, shaking the bottle of mixture of rum and coke.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't beat around the bush, baby girl.I know there is something going on between you two."

"You can't be in sane state of mind around him.Spill it." She demanded.

I know I should tell her.She had told me everything,every little thing about her in an hour.About her parents death and also about her mother,her dead mother wasn't her biological mom.After their death,her real biological mother took her in.The house she was currently staying in was her biological mother's house.She was a lawyer.
These past years,she was trying to improve her relationship with Kate,that was what Sharon called her.Even if her 'mom' wanted her to go to college, she preffered looking after her dead parents cafe.It might have been hard for her bearing such a heavy loss.
I couldn't keep it from her when she was being this nice to me.
So,I told,I told her everything from  scratch from what kind of meeting Adam and I had to what happened this morning. Her eyes kept on getting wider and wider, she almost choked on her drink when I told about the PECK.

"You didn't cook him a dinner?" She screamed."The very first day?"

"Yes,But he was okay with it. I thought he would eat me alive the next morning."

She traced her temples with the finger like she was thinking something."Hmm,he likes you." She hummed.

"What?"I lifted my brows.

"I'm fûcking sure,he likes you."She snapped her fingers.

"No, you know he is such a manwh-"

"Eve,he is someone who sprints on a attractive girl the moment it catches his attention." She explained." And letting a girl inside his house,letting you ride his car and blah blah its something unheard and so unlikely about him.You are getting me?"

"But-"

"I know him,he isn't someone who cares about a girl.He just uses them.But he is different with you.Can't you get this simple thing?"she cut me off again.

Was he really acting different? He could be pretending. Yeah right. He could.Don't fall for his charms Eve.

"How come you know him this well?"

"Jealous?" She winked. I rolled my eyes.Honestly,I did feel jealous."You wish. "

" Don't be Darling, his sister Agnes,we are best of friends.Literally,we kind of grew up together.I used to hang out with them a lot when we were younger."She stated.

"By chance,was he your childhood crush?"She looked at my questionable face and chuckled.

"No,he is like a brother, like a real brother." She crossed her finger."Yeah, but I do have a crush on his bestfriend."She murmured,very quietly so that I couldn't hear. But I did.

"Okay,now its your turn."

"Turn for what?" She picked up a magazine from the coffee table and started flipping the pages.

"His bestfriend Huh?Spill the beans."

"You heard me?" Her eyes widened.

"I did." I smirked at her,earning a chuckle from her.

"Okay,there is this hot candy like guy I lust after.Is lust an inappropriate word?Who cares? Everybody lusts after the person they love. Don't they?"

I chuckled and motioned her to go on. "Where was I? Ah,yeah I had crush on him a long time ago. Bite me,I couldn't express it. And that moron,he thinks me as his sister.Am I a sisterly material?"

"Why didn't-"She cut me off again.

" Wait it gets better. That asshole is a Xerox copy of his bestfriend.Absolute manwhore.And the worst thing is he lives in the neighbourhood."She frowned.

"Go then,what are you waiting for?" I patted her back.

"Nah,Eve I'll get hurt.Besides he is out of the states,has gone to London,I heard." She sighed.

"This,this guy." She pointed to the man printed in the magazine."This is Ervin Thorpe,my man."

I must admit it,he was a handsome creature. But I couldn't look him the way Sharon did. I had never seen him,but looking at him I had this gut feeling that I knew him since a very long time.

"You know him ,right?"
"No." I denied. Why do I feel that I know him?

"You don't know Ervin Thorpe? Gee,where are you from?Mars?" She raised her brows.I shook my head as I had no clue what she was talking about. "Ervin is the co-founder of Sparkle Models,one of the prestigious Model agency.One which Adam's mother owns." She stated. "Ervin and your man Adam are the bestest buddies in the planet."

"My man,seriously Sharon?" I facepalmed.

"Duh,Adam belongs to Eve.See,your name? You two are made for each other.You must be fûckinh crazy to refuse such a fine,superb man like Adam.Just kiss him already." She giggled.

"You are drunk,Shar.Get some sleep." I punched her arm playfully.

"Did you just call me Shar?" Her eyes reflected awe.

"I did, is that wrong?"I asked turning serious.

"Ofcourse not.I'm sure we were sister's in past life. I feel a connection." She smiled at herself,her eyes lit up in amazement.

I could just smile.

"I love you bitch." She hugged me almost crushing me." Although I got to know her just today,she was felt like a reliable person whom I can share simply everything.And I was glad I got to meet her.

"Te amo,girl." I hugged her as well.

________/_______/__________
Keep reading
Love- Rojina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 20.9K 55
It was a sinner's suicide for anyone to work at Coopers Incorporation. It was no surprise that people aimed to stray far from the Devil known as Mr E...
Ares By A

Romance

422K 10.9K 38
• MATURE STORY • Sydney couldn't help but give her best friend curious eyes after that encounter, watching the stunning man walk away from the corner...
3.2M 96.7K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
620K 16.8K 28
**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved She...