Chapter 44-Special Place

Evelyn's POV

"What on earth is this?" I gaped at the huge dome shaped building ahead of me.

"A planetarium." He beamed excitedly.

"A what?"

"Planetarium." He stated.
Wasn't it a place for students?
He said it was a date.

"Oh okay." I nodded my head with confusion.

"Cal,You can take the cab. I'll drive back." He said turning towards Callum,who was standing near us.

He dilligently nodded his head."Goodnight,Hughes... Goodnight,Miss Evelyn."

After Callum went home, Adam turned up to me and said,"This guy's getting weird nowadays."

"Really?"

"Nevermind,let's go." He took my hand into his and took me into this weird looking building.
My brain still couldn't seem to get the answer as to why Adam brought me here. Were we learning about the universes and galaxies?
I could see young faces in every corners of the planetarium. During middle school,I remember the teachers taking us to a planetarium tour and I had slept the whole session because Dave had locked me in the cold basement and I couldn't sleep. Though,I never got to have the experience,I do know they show you stars and galaxies and solar systems and stuffs.

"Adam..." I nervously called his name. I had to soothe my curiosity.

"Yeah?"

"Umm why---" Before I could express my question,a woman,probably in her late forties,greeted us near the elevator. She had an oversized t-shirt on her,with RP written on it and a parallel pant underneath them.
"Good evening, Hughes." She gracefully nodded to Adam.

"Good evening,Becca." Adam beamed from ear to ear.

"It's all prepared." She smiled but stopped midway eyeing me and then smiled again. Turning up to him,she playfully grinned and said,"Oh, is that why---"

"Shhh, Becca.She shouldn't know beforehand." He winked at her.

"Have a great time." Becca nodded at me and left.
What were they talking about?

Adam didn't let go of my hand all the time even in the elevator. The friction of our palms had made it all sweaty but still he didn't seem let go of it.
Well,I didn't complain either.

The elevator pinged open and we were greeted by a few men dressed up in a formal suit.
"This way,sir." One of them  lead us to a cabin that was made out of glass.
Complete glass everywhere.
It was a grand cabin,to say the least. A medium sized white dining  table had occupied the middle part of the cabin.The glass that covered the ceilings,walls were twinkling that made the floor and the table shine too. Two tall,silver candelabras were situated at the centre of the table, making the foods,wine glasses placed near it look exquisite.
"You can leave." Adam commanded the guy next to him as he lead me toward the table. His hands left mine since he had to pull the chair out for me.
Gentleman ,much.
Adam got seated opposite to me and raised a wine glass at me. "It's non-alcoholic,Sunshine."
I raised mine and gulped it in a shot.

Adam,as always,looked devilishly gorgeous in his suit while I on the other hand looked too dull near him. I had worn a flared sleeve blouse and  a boyfriend jeans pants,ending it up with a ankle boot.

Too much for a fancy place like this.

"What's the matter,Sunshine? Are you not liking the place?" He genuinely asked.

"Who wouldn't like this place?"

"Wait until you see the magic." He grinned at me.

"Magic?"