Chapter 18-Sister,whipped

Adam's POV

The dance floor was glowing with the laser beams,scattered on the people's body that were jumping and grinding on each other to the throbbing music.
Red...Blue...Green...

"Damnnn...That girl. Mate, see that girl." Ervin punched my arm playfully,exhaling a sharp breath.

My eyes landed on a hot chick, dancing with her slutty moves,swaying her hips and catching every man's attention in the club. I,of course wasn't a tad bit interested on her. My thoughts were fixed to Sunshine. I kept remembering her every moment.

"You can take her too." I said after a few seconds,chugging the booze I was holding.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you,Mate? Its the second chick you have ignored and not to mention, you've denied dozen of those hotties request of getting laid." Ervin cocked his brows.

"Like I told you before, I'm not interested,Dude." I shrugged.

"Woah, Hughes... The almighty Adam Hughes isn't interested in sex and chicks...Strange,ain't it?" Ervin scoffed.
It had almost been an hour since we arrived in the club and it's true I turned down every girl even busty ones who approached me. Strange it is. Why?
Well ,the only answer that came into my mind was Sunshine. I had no longer a craving for such meaningless sex. To be honest, a thought of cheating approached my mind. I know I'm being ridiculous, Sunshine wasn't even my girlfriend or anything like that but I felt that if I do something bad like sleeping with those chicks,I'm cheating at Sunshine. Fuck, my mind was all messed up and there was no denying to it.

I chuckled." Look at her man, I won't deny she is hot but that heavily makeup caked face. Geez that's a huge turn off. I want something like...natural." I winked.

Ervin gave me a suspicious look. "Do you have girlfriend or something? You and I both know the fact that she hasn't put too much of makeup. And since when did makeup became a turn off for you? You shag each and every girl if she has good body. And that chick has right amount of fat on her.
You are hiding something from me."

I sneered."I don't do girlfriends, you know that too well and will you stop using these Brits' words you have recently learnt? Mate, shag...and all." He was totally into it.Even his pretentious accent made me remember Sunshine speaking. The way her tongue rolls...Gosh...

"Oh, girls fall for this accent,you know. He giggled."I definitely need to get laid. The problem is,I can't find any girl reaching up to my standard. That dancing chick... I think she will work just fine. I'm taking her." He winked. This guy always did a lot of talking.
Ervin was more like a brother to me. We turned into best buddies in highschool. I was a senior, three years senior than him. He was one of that daring middle schooler boy who knocked down the heavy,fat school's bully. Immediately, I liked him and befriended him. I used to be one of the of course handsome...and the most feared dude in the school. After, I befriended him, we both became the popular guys of all times in school and college too.
'THE RICH,BAD ASSES.' we were called.
That dude was an intelligent fellow too, my mom liked him so much. Seeing a potential in him, she appointed him as the cofounder of Sparkle Models Agency at a young age of twenty three. He denied taking over his adoptive father's company because he had no interest in business and agreed on working with my Mom and immediately became a popular icon.

"I'll be getting some fresh air." I had to call Sunshine to inform about my late arrival .She might be waiting on me for dinner. Would she wait?

"No, Let's drink." He pulled me and made me sat down again.

"We are drinking." I scowled at him,"and I thought you were going to that chick." I pointed towards that dancing chick who was looking at us now with an idiotic seductive face. I ignored her.