Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved
She thought it would be a terrific idea to tell him the news as a wedding surprise. That morning at The Plaza, her mom's advice was to break the news first.
As she made her way to the groom's room to tell him the news, she was left utterly shattered and he was caught red-handed. The man decides to have a little affair of his own just before their union.
She was clueless of how long he had been at it- but one thing was crystal clear- she was evacuating. Far away from her now ex-husband-to-be. Of course she wasn't alone- within her was possibly a new life and beginning with the bastard left at fault.
Will he come searching for her? What happens when years pass and still no sign of her? Five years is a long time but not enough to heal, people change and new paths lie ahead of them.
What if they weren't meant to be standing at the alter in the end? Maybe this story was not supposed to have a happy-ending.
- The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake
- Chapter 1: The Interview
- Chapter 2: The First Day
- Chapter 3: The Cocktail Bar
- Chapter 4: The Lunch Trip
- Chapter 5: The Reservation
- Chapter 6: The Fever
- Chapter 7: The Business Trip
- Chapter 8: The Email
- Chapter 9: The Grey House Members
- Chapter 10: The Emergency
- Chapter 11: The Babysitter
- Chapter 12: The Sister
- Chapter 13: The Doctor's Office
- Chapter 14: The Daydream
- Chapter 15: The Man From The Past (One Year Book Anniversary 06.11.15)
- Chapter 16: The Invitation
- Chapter 17: The Skeletons
- Chapter 18: The Douglas Ménage
- Chapter 19: The Daddy Issues
- Chapter 20: The Californian Crush
- Chapter 21: The Feeling of Letting Go
- Chapter 22: The Thoughts of Death
- Chapter 23: The Letter
- Chapter 24: Till Death Do Us Part