✔Exopink - Our Fake Enemies...

By Reexopink

After 3 years,Apink and Exo are getting more popular.....Even though they gained more popular,they still keep... More

Baekmi-Meet again ^_^
Find out
Move on+Weird feelings
Who Is Seyoung Shipper ?
Chanji-Break up
Enemy is back
Think about it first
Who Are You?
~Smile again~
Happy to know it
Not an update
Yeishhh
Andwae
WGM?
Kyungjoo-Last date
WGM+JEALOUS
A/N
(Must read) Bad and Good News
WGM+JEALOUS (Part 2)
Console (super short update)
A/N
Trailer!!!!
Not An Update
Mind
CHECK OUT
Console Part 2
Good News For Us
Eh?!
Not an update
Last Chapter
Any Questions?
New story is published!
NEW STORY IS OUT
HEY GUYS
Instagram
EXOPINK'S STORIES COMEBACK

What is it?

1.4K 66 7
By Reexopink

Eunji's POV

Yeah...It's been a while since Chanyeol broke up with me..Starting there,many things happened like Bomi involved with the accident..So many...

Today I decided to go to the beach nearby..I'm bored...I miss Bomi...She's really someone that can make us happy...As I walked to the beach,I saw someone familiar..He is Minhyuk..

"Minhyuk ah!" I greeted him.He looked toward me and his face?Wait,is he drunk?

"Oh...Eunji ahh...Long time no see." He placed his arm around my shoulder and that makes me a bit uncomfortable(?) ..

"What do you mean?Yah...You're drunk..Let me send you to your dorm..It is nearby,right?" He didnt answer and I just dragged him to his dorm.

>>At his dorm<<

"Hello?Anybody's there?" I asked and nobody answered.So I just opened it and brought him into his room.

"I'll go first,Minhyuk shi.." I politely said goodbye and suddenly he held my wrist.

"Don't go..." He spoke out and I was shocked at first but it's okay since he's alone.

"Eunji ah...Please don't leave me again..." He spoke again.

"Nae?" I asked him.

"I...I love you..." He said as he closed his eyes.

*Sigh* ...You're just drunk..Maybe you mistakenly see me as somebody else..

"You're good at sleep.." I giggled at how he slept.

Suddenly I got a phone call from that bastard..Chanyeol..Errr...What did he want!

"Yah...What do you want?" I asked him in annoying tone.

"P-please come back to me.." He sighed then.

"Park Chanyeol!Are you out of your mind?!" I then realized that I'm still in Minhyuk's room.So I got out of his dorm.

"Yes I'm out of my mind!Because of you!" He yelled at me.

"Chanyeol ah..." My eyes suddenly tears up.

"Eunji ah...Meet me at the beach now..I know you're in front of his dorm...I can see you from here.." His words make me felt like being chocked by myself.

Is he a stalker now?Plus his creepy..

I looked around and there he was...Near the ice cream stall..I ran towards him...I didn't even know why I'm running..But my heart forced me to do so..

"Yah Park Chanyeol." I greeted him in rude way I guess.I stood a bit far from him.

"Jung Eunji..I...I'm sorry.." He said as he walked near me.

Dup dap..What was this feeling again?

"Ergh....Let's talk at my place.." I rolled my eyes while trying to avoid his gaze.

Without my knowing,I held his hand while we walked to my dorm..What the heck am I doing now?

Then I looked at him and saw him smiling like an idiot..That smile...I miss it...

Chanyeol's POV

Oho...Looks like she missed my hand huh?I can't help but smile...I still love her...

*Arrived at her dorm*

"Let me speak to my members first." She then spoke to her unnies and they just nodded in agreement.

As we walked to her room,all of her members glared at me..

Geez..That was creepy..They looked like a serial killers...

We went in her room and she locked her room.

"Wait..Are you trying to rape me?" I asked her as my hand tried to cover my body.

She then laughed loudly.

"Are you crazy?Why would I do that?" She let out her chuckled.

"Okay then...So back to our topic,will you forgive me?" I asked her with the biggest hope.

"I don't know either I can trust you or not.." She said.Something then came out from my mind..Hehh....

Eunji's POV

He then being a silent.I looked at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"Oh,so you are care about me,huh?" He finally spoke up and I can't answered him.

He then walked closer to me as I stepped back and now he trapped me against the wall.I looked at him nervously.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as his sudden action.

"I...I'm going to..." He didn't finished his words and I close my eyes tightly.

"Oh?SO YOU ARE WAITING FOR MY KISS,RIGHT?" He exclaimed while his hand still trapped me.

"N-nope.."I still stuttered.

Geez this man!How did he read my mind?

"Then why are you stuttering?" He looked into my eyes deeply and I avoided it.

"Jung Eunji,answer me and look into my eyes." He asked me to do it.

"Is it wrong to stutter?" I rolled my eyes but I'm still nervous.

"No...I'm just being curious..." He said as he let me go of his trapped.

Pftt...It's better not to mess around with him...

I sat on my bed and so did he..

"Yah...Do you wanna eat?I'll take it for a while.." I asked him and he just nodded...

>>skip<<

I brought ramen for him but he already slept on my bed ..Aishh...This guy!

"Yeol ah!Wake up...If you want to sleep,go back to your dorm.." I said as I woke him up.

"I don't want to...." He said.

"Yahh!Park Chanyeol!Wake up!" I exclaimed but then he pulled me into his hug.I tried to struggle out but he hugged me tightly.

"Let's just stay in this position for a while." He said as he patted my head with his another hand.I can't help but respond to his hug.

I miss him badly...

"I..I still love you,Eunji ah.." He said to me.

Me too,Yeol ah...

"Err.." I can't answer him honestly..It might hurt me as well.

Then he lossen our hug..How I wish that we could stayed longer in that position...

"Mianhae,Yeol ah...It's not the right time for me to love you back...I'm still hurt with your words..." I told him honestly and I swear I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"But,can we start over?Being a friend?" He asked me and I slightly nodded.

"Thanks Eunji ahh.." He gave a quick peck on my cheek..I could feel that my cheek is burning....Oh goshhh....

After that I send him off...And my other members started to asked me with their nonsense questions.

"What did you guys do in the room,huh?" Chorong asked.

"Did you guys do that things?" Namjoo asked me with a shocked expression.

"Unnie,you still love him right?" Hayoung asked me that question and I kinda froze at her question.

"Just say it..." Naeun asked me to speak up the truth..

"If you still love him,just go on...I won't mad as he didn't hurt you.." Chorong said and I nodded in understanding.

Chorong's POV

I guess she still loves him..
I still love Suho as well..
I felt guilty as I slapped him hardly that day.
I couldn't stand when he slapped Hayoung,it's hurt you know.

I felt regret of doing it..
I hope he felt the same way..

Suho ah,am I still in your heart?

Is there anyone else in your heart now?

Am I still able to enter your heart again?

I wanna say that I miss you..

>>Done<<

So,Eunji still loves him?How about Minhyuk?

Chorong wants to gain her love back?How?Is Suho still love her?

Bomi still didn't get back from the hospital?Perhaps something happened in her ward?

Is Namjoo with Sungjae now?D.O didn't stop them?

Kai and Naeun?Sehun and Hayoung?

How they are going to end their conflicts love?

Leave a comment yahh ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 696 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
11.5K 585 41
Someone will come . . . But yet there's a fact that they need to leave. Why they need to left a plenty of memories but yet that memories will fade aw...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
9.6K 615 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...