Forever Dearest

By NeeksNeika

As I reached for his gun I pointed it to the door. When he saw me he was shock what he did next shocked me mo... More

*1* The accident
*2*- Freedom
*4*- Getting Caught in the Act
*5* - Leaving
Chapter six- Exposed
Chapter Seven- The Killing
Chapter Eight- Confessions
Chapter Nine- Telling them
Chapter Ten- Loving It
Chapter Eleven- The Tease
Chapter Twelve- Giving it away
Chapter Thirteen- Im leaving you.
Chapter Fourteen- You and I
Chapter Fifteen- Hey that's not fair
Chapter Sixteen- Being Weird
Chapter Seventeen- Its Amazing I love it.
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- Night Changes.
Chapter Twenty One- I cant believe it.
Chapter Twenty Two- Thinking about it
Chapter Twenty Three- Going back there.
Chapter Twenty Four- Tears like a River
Chapter- Twenty Five- Facing it
Chapter Twenty Six- Helping
Chapter Twenty Seven- Surprise
Chapter Twenty Eight- He got Angry
Chapter Twenty Nine- Moved On
Chapter Thirty One-I Missed You
Chapter Thirty Two- I Don't Know
Chapter Thirty Three- Can I
Chapter Thirty Four- Sure Okay.
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen- Jealousy

50 2 0
By NeeksNeika

Thanks for the reads guys I really do appreciate it. xoxoxo

I pulled Jason out the room and went out the back of the house so we could just enjoy each other company. I spread the blanket on the ground so we could both layed on our backs and enjoyed each other comfort as we both snuggled up to each other.

  ' I love it. Thanks for loving me for who and for what I am. I actually never thought I was gonna ever fall in love again. And you made that come true.' I told him with honesty laced in my voice.

   ' I'd do anything for the lady. That changed me into being a very less aggressive human being. The one he helped to show me that true love does exist and the one for always being there for me. Oneika I love you soo much. And I never want to let you go' He told me and I cried tears of Joy. My life has changed a whole lot since I've met him. 

  Suddenly sleep came over me and I felt myself being carried away  elsewhere. Knowing who it was. I decided to remain calm and sleepy. Later I was placed on an oh so familiar soft comfortable bed. My entire bed suddenly fell into a deep sleep mode.Forgetting everything that's taking place now.

  The next day was Thanksgiving and I was actually happy. When I woke up I was under the sheets  and held tightly to a familiar chest. Jason was hugging me real tight as if he thought I was gonna leave. Like that will ever happen. I tried to remove from his grip, but the more I tried the tighter he hugged me. I decided to try other methods. I lifted my upper body so I was facing his amazing face. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him slowly. Suddenly his eyes was shot open and he was staring at me.

  ' I would wake up to that every morning.' He told me and I laughed. 

  He released me and I quickly shot out of bed and went to the bathroom. I stripped out my night clothes and wrapped myself in a towel.I looked at my reflection in the mirror and my face was glowing more. I have changed a whole lot since I've met him. I wanted to get him something special.He always told me that he already got what he wanted and that was me. But I still want to get him something. I decided that I was going to get him something he always wanted. An entire week vacation. So I boarded out a Cabin near the sea. It was a three hour drive from here. I know weird right, but whenever we decided that we wanted time to our selves. Someone has to come and ruin the moment. So, Snow told me about the cabin and I went to check it out. And it was something I knew Jason would have loved and I'm also gonna tell him about my pregnancy. I'm just praying nothing goes wrong. So I decided to leave and go there after dinner.

  My thoughts was interrupted by the opening of the bathroom door. Jason came in closed the door and leaned his back against it as he stared at me.

  ' Babe you okay.'He asked and I smiled and nodded telling him yes.

    He looked at me as if trying to see if I'm lying. But I wasn't.

  ' Im taking you out tonight.' I told him and he looked at me surprised by my outburst.

  ' What?' I went closer to him so we were chest to chest.

  ' I said I'm taking my boyfriend out tonight.' I told him and he still looked at me surprise.

  ' Uh..mmmm oka... okay' He replied.

  I went back to look in the mirror  and he came behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

  ' Why are you teasing me?' He asked me in a seductive whisper.

  ' I......I d..o..n......don't .. know what you talking about?' I stuttered as I answered him.

  ' Oh but you do.'He replied leaving wet kisses down my neck  to my breast.

  ' Babe.' I moaned as his hands slowly rubbed on my vagina putting me in the mood instantly. I leaned against him and he was hard as a rock. But I had to fight it. I had to fight the urge.

  'Hmm.' He replied slowly rubbing against me.

  ' Can we do it tonight.' I asked still feeling pleasure. But I had to do it.

  ' We can do it in the shower.' He said as he looked at me in the mirror. With his smirk on his face.

  He slowly removed the towel so I was fully naked infront him. His eyes filled with lust. Once more we were gonna have a moment in the shower. He stripped as well. When finished he picked me up bridal style and went over to the shower. This was gonna be a rough shower for me. We were gonna have a moment in the shower at 11 in the morning. God please help me.

Several Hours Later

  When finished I was tired as hell. That was so slow and sweet. Everything he did was amazing. He treated me with so much love and care. I got out and wrapped myself in a Black fluffy towel. I went in the room and Jason was already dressed in dark jeans and his red and black plaid button up shirt and his black combat boot. He was sexy. He was sitting in the bed waiting for me.

  I went over to my suitcase and picked out my grey strapless knee length  dress. This dress showed off my curves and everything in the right places. I loved it so much. It was also sleeveless and gorgeous. I decided to let my hair go loose. It was loose with a few curls in it. I applied my strawberry lip balm and for my footwear I decided on wearing my black silhouettes . I was still wearing the necklace and the promise ring he gave me. I looked at my reflection and was pleased.   

  We both went downstairs and everyone turned to look at us.They all stared as they took in our appearance. Steve looked at me with lust in his eyes. There he was being a creep again. How dare he has Amber and flirts with other people. He makes my stomach crawl. Jeff and Chuck smirked while looking at me and Jason. Steve was jealous at the moment. He grabbed Amber hands harshly and went in the dining room.Me and Jason walked hand in hand. Everyone was now seated.

  Jason pulled out my chair I sat and he sat beside me infront of Steve who was still staring at me.

  ' Oneika I didn;t know my son engaged you.' His father asked looking at my ring finger. I smiled and looked at Jason who was already staring at me with so much adoration in his eyes.

 ' Actually Jason gave it to me on our first date. The day he asked me to be his girlfriend.It's a promise ring.' I explained to them. They all smiled at us.

  'Awwwww you guys are the best couple ever.' His mother said.

  ' Congrats man' Jeff and Chuck said to Jason as they fist pumped I laughed. Mia and Lisa looked at me while wiggling their eyebrow. Jason started to intertwine our fingers as he smiled. I was always glad to see him like this. Amber looked at us and smiled as well but I could see she was uncomfortable.. We prayed and then we ate and held conversations.

  ' We are all gonna watch a movie after this.' His father told everyone. Jason looked at me wide eyes.

  ' Well guys Jason and I wont be able to join you.' I told them and they stopped and stared at me. Jason squeezed my hands not so tight though. Mia, Lisa and Steve stared at me.

  ' What Why?' His mother asked.

  ' Well Jason and I will be leaving tonight. We're going on our vacation.' His mother stared at me and so did his father. They both smiled. Jeff and Chuck smirk knowing what it was. They were the only ones I told about my plans.

  ' Your not going with him.' Steve said looking at me. Everyone stared at him by his sudden outburst. I just ignored the asshole and continued.

  ' So is that okay with you guys.' I asked his parents. Who looked at me and smile.

  ' Jason take care of my daughter in law.' He father told him he smiled.

  ' Don't forget to use p_' I cut off his mother as quick as possible.

  ' Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.' I told them as quick as possible. They all laughed

  ' You love birds totally deserve it hope you guys have fun.' Lisa and Mia said.

  '' Thanks we will.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 0 19
"This way," Damien said. He led me outback and into the woods a little where the dream of my mom came back into my mind, but when Damien started to t...
289K 11.9K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...
1.5K 159 27
My hand slaps against my mouth as I try to shut myself up. Don't make too much noise...or he'll hear you. A vehicle's door opens then slams shut...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...