The Hongs Reunite

By BooNana99

3 Hongs. The Hong siblings. They were sepparated since childhood, 2 girls were taken away and the boy was lef... More

Inspiration & Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue : This is it
Parting away
SEQUEL !!
special chapter : I
Special Chapter : II
Special chapter : III
'Between Kims'
VERNILLA ICE ICE BOONON YAAAAAAAAAS -'ㅅ'-

Ch. 12

1.9K 60 6
By BooNana99

Vernon's POV

I sat on the couch in the living room, the China line and Seungkwan are out buying snacks.

Jungah is in Joshua hyung's room, come to think of it, their relationship these days seems off, Joshua hyung seems okay with us but he seems like he's restraining himself from her.

Does he know about their true relationship?

About Jungah being his little sister and all?

"Vernon oppa, what are you thinking about?" Sofia asked as she tugged my sleeve, I startled a little and looked at her, "n-nothing! Just... worrying about some things..."

Sofia pouted, "you know oppa, you suddenly became different..." she said. I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised, "in a good way!" She continued, giggling.

I could only grin at her and ruffle her hair, "yeah? And what made me different from before?" I asked.

She was about to answer when suddenly a scream was heard from Joshua hyung's room, startling me and Sofia, "what was that?" I mumbled to myself.

Then the second scream was heard and I quickly stood up, I was about to walk into the room but then Jungah suddenly scrambled out.

I took a grip on her shoulder and lean down to look at her face, her face was red and tears were forming in her eyes, "Y-yah... Jungah, are you okay?" I asked, hoping she would answer.

She looked up and then tears streamed down her face, "I... I... I'm sorry" she then shook my hands off of her shoulders and ran out without wearing her shoes.

Then suddenly the other boys came into the dorm with a confused look on their faces, "what happened? Why's Jungah running out like that?" Seungkwan asked, "I don't know, Seungkwan, Minghao, go get Jungah!" I said as I walk to Joshua hyung's room, "where did she go to?" The8 asked, "I don't know, she just dashed off all of a sudden"

Without asking me any other things, they both dash out of the house, running while trying to put on their shoes that they just took off properly.

Me and Jun hyung barged into Joshua hyung's room and stood next to him while stare at something in front of him, "yah, hyung! What was that all about!?" I asked, voice raising a little.

He didn't shift his gaze, I sighed at him, "yah, hyung! Hyung! Joshua hyung!!"

No matter how much I yelled at him, he wouldn't budge, all I could do was only stare at him, hoping that he would notice my existence.

"She... she was in there..." he started, his voice cracking a little and the volume wasn't much, it was more of a whisper, "who?" Jun hyung asked.

Joshua hyung turn his head towards us and gulp, "J-Jungah... she was with me in my house back in L.A..."

His words shocked me, I widened my eyes and stare at him, "...what..?" I mumbled, thoughts in my head were running around crazily, 'shit, what if he realized now?' I thought to myself

"I knew that I couldn't trust her... she's... too weird... she's not normal! There is something about her that is bothering me!" He yelled, throwing his blanket away and sat up straight on his bed.

My eyebrows scrunched and I was glaring at him, "that's no reason to yell at her, hyung... she ran away just now, what if something happened to her!?" I was already clenching my fist by then, I was holding my anger inside so I don't lash out and accidentally spilled the big secret.

Joshua hyung scoffed, "and does it have anything to do with me?" He glared.

I swore that time I was near on leaping to him and punch him square on his face.

Lucky for him, Jun hyung was there to hold me back or else that's 2 tons of makeup for him during music shows.

"Vernon, calm down!" Jun hyung said as he pulled me out before I lose my temper again.

Once we both were out, we saw that Sofia was holding her phone next to her ear. As she saw us, her eyebrows furrowed, "oppa... Seungkwan oppa called..." she mumbled, "what did he say?" "He couldn't find Jungah unnie..."

That snapped me out, "damn it" I mumbled and dash out of the dorm while trying to wear my shoes properly, I also brought Jungah's shoes and coat, it's freaking winter she will get sick if she's not covered.

I ran here and there but Jungah was no where near any human's sight, I suddenly ran into Seungkwan and The8, "yah, did you find Jungah?" I asked, anxious as hell, "No, not even a glimpse" The8 answered while ruffling his hair.

"We split up, Seungkwan, check the park, The8, check evey ally and I'll try to look into some abandoned buildings" I said and we soon split up, dadhing and hurrying to find Jungah.

We soon split up, running to each of our destined places. Whilst running, I was also trying to call her, "Jungah... come on... pick up!" I mumbled through gritted teeth while running.

There were several abandoned buildings near the area, and as I was about to enter the 3rd building, I saw peoples surrounding something at the corner of the road.

I walked to an old lady, "excuse me, what's happening over there?" I asked, "a girl fell, her feet was bloody and she wasn't wearing any shoes" she said and frowned.

My eyes widened that instant and after thanking the old lady, I dash to the group of peoples and push past them, and there she is, sitting on the cold and hard ground, her feet blue, bruised and bloody.

"Jungah... come on, we have to go back..." I called while crouching down next to her, putting her shoes by her feet and her coat on her shoulder, "I-I can't... h-he hates me..." she choked out.

"Well I'll make sure that you won't see him and vice versa, okay?" I took a hold of her shoulders abd help her up as she slip her shoes on.

We began our journey back to the dorm in silence.

I called The8 and Seungkwan, telling them to go back to the dorm.

"Vernon..." she started, I tilted my head to her, ".....thank you" she smiled softly before shifting her gaze to the road upon her.

Her words brought smile to my face and I pat her head, "no worries Jungah, that's what I'm here for"

Soon enough we arrived into the dorm, and instantly she was carried off bt Jun hyung who put her on her bed as Seungkwan dip her feet into a basin full of lukewarm water, making her wince at the sudden contact.

"YAH IDIOT! BE CAREFUL!" Jun hyung yelled while slapping Seungkwan behind his head, "a-ah, yes! Sorry miss!" He said, acting like he's somekind of a servant to Jungah. After helping Jungah on the bed, the china line went out saying that they wanna eat.

Sofia came in and sat next to Jungah on her bed and leaned her head on Jungah's shoulder, "unnie... are you okay? Why did Joshua oppa yelled at you?" She asked, "yeah, why did he? Jun hyung told us he said something about you being weird or something..." Seungkwan added, earning him a slap on his arm from me.

She smiled at us before sighing, and she told the whole story from the begining until now.

The boys' and Sofia's mouth were wide opened, "w-what? DUDE THAT'S BIG NEWS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?" Seungkwan exclaimed loudly, "because I don't want the news to be a burden to him... and judging by this event, I won't be telling him anything... it's best for him to remember my childhood form as a piece of his imagination as a child" she said firmly.

They all looked at each other and sighed, "yeah... it provably would shock him to death..." Sofia mumbled.

"Remember, not a single word aboyt this to the others okay? It's bad enough bucket mouth Mingyu knows about this I can't afford 2 bucket mouths, can you all do that?"

They all nodded at her, making her grin widely, "great!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________

WHOOOOPP!! I FINISHED THIS IN 2 DAYS I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF

This is chapter will be counted as this week's update because I'll be in Korea this friday so idk if I'm gonna be able to update or not

So it's better to update now rather than not knowing if I'd be able to update or not

Anyways!!

Comment what you think about this story and vote!

ㅋㅋㅋ

See you all in the next update!!

(Ps ; I finished the 'Who are you school 2015' drama in 2 days during exam week, I'm so bad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 665 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
48.1K 1.3K 17
Lee Seokmin has always been busy with all the schedules they have every day. Despite of this, he never fails to make time for his family. Going home...
183K 4.2K 30
Being Mingyu's Little Sister, having a new family. Is it good or is it bad?
24.8K 256 11
One Shots of Transformers Prime Characters,