Real Life: Deidara and Tobi...

By LostNin

Hah, yes another story about the akatsuki coming to life. But this time only Deidara and Tobi. What's there p... More

Wait, No! No Explosions!
What Do You Mean You Can't Leave!?
Tricking the Brother
Cosplay? Nope.
Food Anyone?
Changing my Mind
Permission
Travels
Events In the Inn
Headed off to Japan!
Whispers
Deidara?
Leader-Sama
Reality
Team Itachi and Sasori!
Sleep Over!
Down With Team Zombie
God and Angel
The Love You Feel For Your Nii San
Itachi's Coffee ._.
The End?

Revealing the Untold Secret.

1.4K 31 2
By LostNin

Deidara smiled, amused at my fear. “You won’t realise until I blow you to bits, hm!” I shook my head fiercely, “Kats-“he began again, I waited to hear a huge bang, but I heard nothing except another voice, “Sempai, stop!” I opened my eyes again turning my attention to my computer, where another body was emerging, “Sempai,” the voice begun as his head came out of the screen “you scared this girl to death!” he said grabbing a hold onto my shoulders. I looked up to see an orange swirl mask. “Err, Tobi?” I said, heart still racing. “It was a joke Tobi, hm” said Deidara, sighing at his student. “Oh, sorry Sempai, I thought you were really going to blow up ... err what’s your name?” said Tobi, giggling at me, “Uhhh, Tayla...” I replied, “Oh, Tayla-Chan, I thought you were going to blow up Tayla-Chan!”

“I have no reason to blow up this girl, hm” Deidara mumbled walking into my kitchen, “Got any food, Hm?” he grumbled. I looked out to where the 19 year old Akatsuki member was standing. “Well maybe if you had of stayed in the computer,” I raged “in your TV show! You would be eating Dangos right about now!” Deidara stared at my boiling red face. “I know, hm”.

“But how, you came out of the screen before that part in the show...” I mumbled,

“ Yeah, but I don’t die until a few more episodes, hm” he replies,

I stand there dumbfounded, ‘he knows when he dies,’ I think to myself.

“But, Tobi hasn’t died yet.”

Tobi chuckles “I know everything until the present episode, Tayla-Chan,”

“You guys, you guys should go back. The show needs Tobi err Madara, you’re still in the series!” I panic.

 “Tayla-Chan you shouldn’t of said that, you shouldn’t of said Madara.”

“What? Why?”

 “Deidara dies, before I tell him, I’m Madara.”

I look over at Deidara, his blue eyes wide with shock.

“Oops.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
832K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...