Real Life: Deidara and Tobi...

By LostNin

Hah, yes another story about the akatsuki coming to life. But this time only Deidara and Tobi. What's there p... More

Revealing the Untold Secret.
What Do You Mean You Can't Leave!?
Tricking the Brother
Cosplay? Nope.
Food Anyone?
Changing my Mind
Permission
Travels
Events In the Inn
Headed off to Japan!
Whispers
Deidara?
Leader-Sama
Reality
Team Itachi and Sasori!
Sleep Over!
Down With Team Zombie
God and Angel
The Love You Feel For Your Nii San
Itachi's Coffee ._.
The End?

Wait, No! No Explosions!

3.5K 39 5
By LostNin

I stared at my computer screen to replay my favourite Naruto Shippuden scene repeating every line to myself, however in English. I knew I was a bit of a geek to memorise this, but hey who cares!

“Look at that, Sempai!” I chimed, “That place has Dangos! Let’s take a small break!”

“We’ve been walking for like forever, I’m totally beat!” I said closing my eyes to say Deidara’s first line in that scene, “Like hell you-“I began, “huh? Sound must be bust,” I said realising Deidara didn’t say his line on queue I shook the mouse around attempting to pause the episode. Nothing happened. I grunted in frustration, “Err, not the mouse too. That’s like the third broken one!” I leaned across the desk to unplug and plug the mouse when a foot kicked me. “Ahhh, Josh you could’ve told me you were home!” I looked behind me seeing my brother wasn’t there and I shrugged turning my attention the computer, I stumbled back in shock witnessing a leg emerge from my screen. “The hell!?” I mutter under my breath, I don’t know why but I just stood there amused as the full body came out. It kind of reminded me of “Fat Albert”. “Hey look, it’s Deidara!” I chuckled lightly. “I must be dreaming,” I smiled at the fictional character standing before me. “Dreaming, hm?” he replied, “he even talks!” I laughed poking his shoulder. “What the hell you on about girl, of course I talk, hm?” he stared at me, confused that I think he’s fake, I start to question myself maybe he isn’t fake? “No, can’t be! You aint real, are you?” I stared up and down Deidara in disbelief “I can show you how real I am, if you want, hm!” he smirked, reaching into his pocket pulling out clay. He cupped his hands together, “no, really? No way! Can’t be,” I said shocked, he opened up his palms revealing a small clay bird, my eyes grew wide in fear realising I could actually get harmed if he were real, “Kats-“ he began “No wait, Eeeek!” I screamed, “Please, please, don’t, I believe you’re real now.” I chuckled coldly.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...