Capture It

By _yoyooo

Savannah is just trying to recover from a three year relationship gone wrong all while trying to figure out l... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
Epilogue

f o u r

25.2K 1.5K 1.4K
By _yoyooo

Savannah in her robe in MM

Savannah

"Hey Ro, hi mama!" I made a funny face at her making her burst in a fit of giggles and I quickly snapped the picture. "Ooh Chris, this one was good."

"Let me see." He walked over to me and I showed him the photo. "Man you a beast at this. Every one of these photos been dope."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Royalty began to get cranky and whiny and Chris picked her up rocking her. "What's wrong gorgeous? You sleepy?" He laid her head on his check rocking her as her eyes slowly closed.

I looked at them and quickly grabbed my camera, angling it and snapping a picture. I looked at the picture and quietly squealed jumping up and down. Chris looked at me confused and I mouthed 'this is the one' he smiled nodding at me and went in the room to lay a sleeping Royalty down.

My phone went off and I noticed I had a text message.

Landon 👀😍: You understand we work in the same team right? Ignoring me does no one any good. We have to co exist.

I'd dodged all his calls and texts since the party last week because I had no intentions of going there with Landon. Everything that happened I was just going to blame on liquor courage. Nothing more. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

Chris came back out of the room and walked over to me and I showed him the picture.

"My nigga! That's the one! That's the album cover!"

"It is!" I jumped up and down clapping.

"Aye, what you think about touring with me? Like being my photographer at all times. On call I guess you can say."

"Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Dead ass. Anything you need I'll take care of. Just bring you and your camera."

"Oh my God that's huge. I don't even need to think about it. Of course I'll do it!"

"Do what?" Landon came casually strolling into the house.

"Bout to have Sav on call." Chris smiled.

"Is that right?" Landon smirked walking towards us.

I scurried to gather all my things. "We done here Chris?"

"Well I kinda wanted some solo photos. You in a rush?"

"She ain't in no rush. Savannah lemme holla at you." Landon said in more of a demanding tone than a question.

"Landon."

"Savannah."

"Chris." Chris blurted and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ima leave yal two alone." He smiled.

"No!" I insisted and he chucked up the dueces exiting the room. I sighed turning to look at Landon who held an amused look.

"I intimidate you like that?"

"Don't flatter yourself Landon I just don't want anything to do with you in that way." I crossed my arms.

He walked closer up on me towering over me and looking me in my eyes. He smiled flashing that damn bottom grill and then turned walking away from me to the couch. "That's cute Savannah, really. Fine. Just business. You will stop ignoring me though, let's be clear on that."

"I don't have to do anything. I don't have to even look in your direction if it has nothing to do with Chris."

He sat on the couch eyeing me and shrugged. "You're right."

"I know I am."

"Well." He pulled out his phone scrolling through it. "Chris is having a one month long promo tour. Since you're on call, you'll need to be there. Starts this Friday. First stop is New Jersey."

"I'll be there."

"Cool." He stood up. "See you then." He walked out closing the door behind him. I was finally able to let go of the breath I was holding in the entire time I was in there.

Chris walked back into the room in his pajamas and I looked at him like he was crazy. "You're gonna do your solo photos in pajamas?"

"Solos? I said something about solos?" He smiled and I charged at him about to hit him and I quickly stopped. "Why you stopped?" He questioned.

"Well- I just- I- I know you don't like people putting their hands on you that's all."

"That's low Sav." He shook his head. "That shit dead. I wasn't gone hit you back."

"Oh cmon Chris, I know. I just, I just changed my mind that's all."

"I'm sure."

"Anyway, why'd you do that?"

"Cause you childish ignoring my mans. Yal needed to talk."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"You like him or something?" He side eyed me.

"No. Like at all. I just got out of a fresh relationship, extremely fresh."

"What that got to do with it? I was in love with two women. Shit happens."

"Was? You sure you still not in love with them?"

"Robyn is my friend. Robyn gone always be my friend, alwaaaaays. Kae, that's dead. I mean call me a fuck boy, call me what you want cause yeah I was wrong but leave my child out them bootlegged ass interviews and shit."

"Understandable. At least you still have that friendship with Rih. That's important."

"Yeah but uh, about Zeynep. She really ain't feeling me and I just.. I don't get it."

I chuckled to myself because he was gonna have a hard time getting through to Zey. "She's been through a lot Christopher. It's gonna take a lot to get through to her so if you think she's gonna be something quick just give it up."

"It ain't like that man she sparked my interest."

"Chris Brown likes my little old Zeynep, that's something."

"Nah forreal I do. So check it. We leaving Friday on this little promo tour so I need to do something for her before then. Do something like take her out on a date ya know?"

"Nothing flashy Chris, she hates that shit."

"I can do simple if you just help me get her to agree to go. It won't be flashy no way I ain't tryna have paparazzi down her throat already and it ain't even nothing serious."

"I can do it." I smiled.

"Bet." He ran his hands down his pants. "Thank you Sav."

I got up collecting all my things and saying my goodbyes.

------------------
*Friday night*

"Good first day everybody!" Chris announced walking in the hotel.

"That was crazy!" Dada exclaimed.

"Yeah shit was lit bruh." Landon dapped Chris up.

"Well tomorrow is our little break so use it to enjoy Jersey and all that good shit. Tomorrow night we leave and head to New York which is right next door so it ain't a big jump."

Everyone agreed as Chris and Landon exited the room and I gathered my things so I could head to my hotel room.

I walked out of the room and headed to the elevator. The elevator opened and I was met with Landon. I could've been childish and waited for the next available elevator but decided to get on.

"25" I said aloud and I noticed button 25 was already pressed indicating that's where he was going.

I sighed rolling my eyes and pulling out my phone scrolling through Twitter.

I caught myself laughing at a tweet id seen and quickly stopped when Landon cleared his throat.

I placed my phone back in my pocket as the elevator seemed to be taking its precious time getting to our floor.

"W-what are you going to do tomorrow?" I broke the silence.

"Got a date." He said blandly.

"Ooooh." I nodded. "With?"

"Steph."

"Drummer steph?"

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Well.. I just thought-"

"I just thought you said not to speak to you if it's not Chris related." He snapped.

"Right." I mumbled. "Well I just think that's kind of impossible. I know I said it and all but I don't see anything wrong with us being cordial.."

"I do."

"Landon."

"Savannah."

I sighed crossing my arms across my chest as the elevator finally came to an end.

The doors opened and we both exited going to our room. Just my luck that our rooms were right next door to each other.

I went into mine and he went into his without sharing another word. I turned on the lights in the room and gasped at how big and beautiful it was.

After taking it in I quickly showered and changed into my matching Victoria secret set. There was no reason why but I always liked to feel sexy and Victoria secret did it for me. I took a seat on my bed only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. I slipped on my robe and looked through the peep hole seeing Steph. I ruffled up my hair a bit and opened up the door.

Her eyes almost bulged out her head once she seen me. "Uh, Savannah. Um Landon in here?"

"Oh yeaah he's in the bed. You need him now? Is it important?"

She was taken back by my words and simply shook her head. "No, no. Thank you." She nodded walking away from the door.

I did feel sorta bad but not as much as I felt amused. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door and I sighed at the fact that she wasn't going to give up. I walked over swinging the door opened.

"Listen Steph, Lan-"

In front of me stood a obviously very pissed off Landon. He pushed his way past me entering the hotel room and I sighed closing the door and turning to face him.

"Why?"

"Why what Landon?"

"Don't fuckin' play wit me bruh!" He yelled, his accent more evident than ever.

"I didn't.. I don't know why you mad.."

"Why you lied to that girl like I was up in here fucking you or something?"

"Did I say that?" I placed my hand on my chin.

"Savannah this a joke to you?! I will have yo ass fired so fuckin quick! You don't want nothing to do with me so don't be outchea blockin my fuckin blessings!"

"Blocking your blessings? What you were gonna fuck her?"

"Are you crazy?" He eyed me as if he was seriously thinking I was crazy.

"No I'm not crazy! It was a joke!"

"Joke my ass bruh."

I switched all my weight to one leg causing Landon to set his eyes on what I was wearing. He sized me up and down for longer than I think he realized.

"You done yelling at me now? I'm sorry." I said making him look up at me and shake his head.

"You know what you doing man." He began sizing me again like he wanted to devour me for dinner.

"I said I'm sorry Landon damn, I'll talk to her."

"Nah fuck it."

"Fuck it?"

"Fuck it."

"Why fuck it?"

"Cause I really just wanna fuck you. I wanna lay you on this bed man and just eat you for breakfast lunch and dinner. I wanna flip you over and slide in real easy from the back and watch you cum all over me multiple times but-" He ran his hands down his face and groaned walking past me. "I'm gone man."

"Where you going?"

"Got some shit to handle."

And with that he left and once the door closed I walked over to my bed falling back onto it. I can't even tell you why I cared enough to do what I did to Steph. I don't know what was going through my head as of lately. But now I was all hot and bothered but luckily I stopped by Spencer's before we got here and my vibrator would just have to do.

----------------
Gave yal this chapter cause I feel so bad about having to take Her Ecstasy down man lol.

Well, it's gonna get heated.

- Yoyo ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 65 27
Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore. Everyday there's always a fight going...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
5.1K 139 33
What do you do when you find yourself falling for someone else? Do you stay with the man who saved you from your past? Or do you take a chance with a...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...