Haven »•» TWD (Rick Grimes)

By twerkitlikeHarry

"I lose myself everyday and then I come back here to you, and you save me. You're my haven." _ COVER BY THE A... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - K.M.O
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 & New Book Note
FALLEN IS UP!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
SORRY
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
SEQUEL IS UP
hello FRIENDS ❤️

Chapter 29

4.2K 129 82
By twerkitlikeHarry

-

"Hey, are you bipolar or something?" Carl asked after I snapped at his dad.

"No. Ever heard of a thing called a period?" I asked.

"Please stop." He replied, walking off.

"Jessie talked to me today." I mumbled, turning to face Rick.

"Did she?" He asked.

"I don't trust Ron. He's a little sick bastard. Why do you think he wants to learn how to shoot and fight?" I asked.

"He wants to learn. It's a good thing, everyone here needs to learn." He replied.

"You're a big dumbass." I replied.

"How?" He inquired.

"You killed his father, he's pissed at you, but he wants to learn how to fight and shoot. He's sucking up to you all of a sudden, and I call it bullshit." I replied.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked.

"He's going to kill you. But if I was in his position and someone killed my dad, I'd want to beat with their own game. I'd kill someone close to them, and then kill them. Make them feel the pain. Make sense?" I inquired.

"It does, but that's you. He's fifteen or something." He replied.

"I can't believe you can't realize this." I scoffed.

"I'll watch out, but you need to calm down." He replied, putting his hands on my hips.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"You're just being paranoid." He added.

"I'm not paranoid." I replied, walking into the living room.

-

"Carol, tell me something." I ordered.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't you think it's weird how Ron was pissed at Rick, and now he's sucking up to him and wanting to learn how to fight and shoot?" I asked.

"I was thinking the same." She replied.

"Thank you! Rick doesn't believe it, though." I replied.

"You'd think he would be the first to notice it." Carol mumbled.

"I saw him with Jessie this morning." I stated.

"What happened?" She inquired.

"She hugged him. I'm not mad, but I know what she's doing." I stated.

"Rick loves you, and the last thing he would do is hurt you." She replied.

"I know." I mumbled.

-

"Listen to me right now." I told Ron, trying to make him feel intimidated.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Shut up. I know what you're trying to do, I'm not a fool." I replied, my voice low.

"What?" He asked.

"You know." I replied.

"I don't have to listen to you, you're not my mom." He fired back.

"Just know, if you try to hurt any of my family, I will not hesitate to kill you. That's a promise." I replied.

"Keep talking and I'll have you out of this place. No one wants someone in here that threatens to kill kids," He replied, making a pouty face.

"Do it." I dared.

"Don't be surprised when Deanna is sending you out of here tomorrow." He replied.

"Don't be surprised when no one believes you." I replied.

"Who are they going to believe? An innocent little boy who's father died, or a bitch who came here and nearly destroyed this place?" He asked.

"Stay away from my family." I ordered, walking down the street.

-

I bit my lip, Rick scolding me for talking to Ron like I did.

"I'm not a five year old." I told him.

"You don't get it. He's not going to do anything, but you have to go around with your big mouth and call him out. Jessie's pissed, Deanna's pissed, and that makes me pissed." He fired back.

"I can't believe you right now." I replied, sliding off of the kitchen counter.

"I can't believe you did that!" He replied.

"I talked to Carol about it, and she thought the same thing I did." I replied.

"Sam! What am I supposed to do? We tell these people that they need to learn how to protect theirselves, and when they finally get the nerve to, you have to switch into paranoia mode and think that they're going to kill us." He replied.

"Chill your dick. I'm not paranoid, I'm going with my gut feeling and common sense, which you clearly don't have right now!" I yelled.

"Can you guys shut up?" Carl yelled.

"Go to your room." Rick ordered.

"Fine." Carl replied.

"You can yell at me all you want, but I'm not going to teach Ron shit at my classes." I spat.

"Why do you have to be a bitch about it?" Rick asked.

I turned my head to look at him, deciding I was done with the conversation.

"The only reason you don't want to believe what I have to say is because you're stuck up Jessie's ass." I snapped.

"You're right." He replied.

My heart ached at his words, but I wasn't going to let it get to me.

"Maybe you should be with her, then. I'm not good enough, not now, never was, never will be." I replied.

"Maybe I should." He replied.

I looked down to the floor, trying not to let it bother me.

"You know, I should know by now that people leave. They always do, and I should be used to it by now. It's okay, though. I'm better off on my own." I replied.

"Sam," He replied, grabbing my wrist.

I ignored him and turned around.

"Sam, I didn't mean it." He mumbled.

I made my way over to the door, turning around to face him with my hand on the door knob.

"If you didn't mean it, then why did you say it?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"If you mean it, tell me. Don't lie to me because you 'feel bad' for what you said." I replied.

"Don't leave." He replied, as I opened the door.

"Tell Carl and Judith that I love them, okay?" I mumbled.

"You're not leaving." He stated.

"I am." I replied.

"You can't." He replied.

"Aaron showed me a way out earlier today." I replied.

"You say people always leave, but yet you're doing the same." He replied.

_______________

ONE HOUR UNTIL MID SEASON FINALE MGOMGOFMG

IM SO SCARED

I LOVE U GOOD NIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 25 5
in which the strongest group of survivors give their all to save the world. rick grimes x oc
7K 137 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...
289 8 7
Y/N Dixon, daughter of the fierce Daryl Dixon. Growing up without a mother wasn't hard for Y/N, for she had her loving father, and amazing uncle. But...
7.7K 263 12
this girl might be the death of me. literally -#10 TWD (4/4/24) -#80 DARYLDIXONFANFICTION (4/22/24)