High Horse (Complete)

Od YouSnarkyPrick

Stan and Kyle are super best friends. Even in high school. But what happens when Wendy tries to interfere? Al... Více

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 1

4.3K 133 73
Od YouSnarkyPrick

--Kyle's pov---

Stan and I were talking in at lunch, like always. Then, Wendy came over to our table.

"Hey, Stan?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah, babe?" He replies.

"Would you like to go shopping with me today? Maybe catch a movie?" She twirls her hair on her finger trying to look cute. It makes me feel sick.

"Sorry, I have plans with Kyle. Maybe tomorrow?" He say sympathetically.

"Ahh, uh, okay..." She looks over at me, "Kyle... Could we talk for a moment?"

"Hmm? Yeah sure..." I get up from the table and follow her to the hallway.

"So, what's up?" I ask. I'm not entirely sure what she wants.

"Look, I get you and Stan are 'super best friends' and all, but could you maybe back off?" She pauses, "He is my boyfriend after all. Not yours."

I stare at her for a minute. What does she mean by that? "What do you mean?" I hope she doesn't know that I like Stan.

I'm no that obvious...right?

She sighs, "I know you like Stan, Kyle. But he's mine. So, could you back off. I'm trying to be nice here."

"What?" Was all I could manage.

"You know what I mean Kyle. Bye." With that she walked back over to Stan.

How'd she know I liked Stan? And telling me to 'back off' when I haven't done anything is a little ridiculous.

It doesn't matter. I'm going to try not to think about it.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.6K 298 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
25.2K 466 12
Stan doesn't want to admit it, but he's been upset lately. He and Kyle haven't talked for awhile, which has only worsened it. But Kyle invited him ov...
14.8K 384 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
21.2K 340 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...