Extinct Legends The Iregular...

By HeiroXcalibar

Book one in the extinct legends series. The world through Heiro's special eyes of fire. Heiro is a young over... More

Heiro
Chapter 1 alpha and omega what the hell am I
Chapter 2 Who's Flare? My family is just a bunch of rippers.
Blaze! Flare! Heiro! Back stories
Chapter 3 Excalibur explode Lets go to salem
Monster recape
Chapter5 Three tailed wolf vs 360 and 540 year old vampire Pair
Chapter 6 Incomplete form what's granter wish granter
Leviathan
Chapter 7 The True Powers of a Wish Granter
Chapter 8 I Ain't Never Had Friends Like These
Wishgranters and irregulars
Chapter 9 Disaster strikes
Chapter 10 It's the final count down
Chapter 11 The Final Fight Against Yourself Heiro
Magic and mystic energy
Chapter 12 Dream?
Excalibur and Dragons
Angels
I'm starting a book two
Extinct Ledgens and The Unknown. (Book Two)
Salvator
Chapter 1 New times my family has a marrige new enemys pt 1
Chapter 1 New times my family has a marrige new enemys pt 2
Chapter 2 Two Year Gap What's Going On pt 1
Chapter 2 part 2

Chapter 4 Lara the hybrid Heiro's a ripper superman

30 3 2
By HeiroXcalibar

Boom the car crashed and exploded. In the explosion I saw blaze trying to use magic to stop the fire and so was Jayna. They were saying
flamma recedemus aqua adipiscing. Then I saw some girl run through the fire faster then blaze and flare has ever run. She grabbed me and Luna and ran.

There was a second explosion and the rest of the car was on fire. I heard the voice again. "Forgetting some things." The Excalibur and dragon. Then I saw the baby dragon jump out of the car. Then I called it. "Excalibur come to me." The blade came to me right to my hand. The girl running with us looked at me she stopped.

"You have the Excalibur." She looked serious. I smirked. "Yea!" She dropped us then I saw flare run and grabbed her and then she flipped flare. "Long time no see flare." "Nice to see ya Lara." I was confused. Flare got up. The baby dragon walked over to me and started nibbling my sleeve again.

I looked at Lara and flare the way they dressed was similar. Lara's hair was shortish like 6 inches and it had blue low lights. "Who are you Lara." Blaze got up and smirked. "She's 150 years old. She's Lara Fang the one who turned us. She a hybrid." "Who's the kid or kids." I remember. "Jayna." Blaze looked at like the fun was over. "Don't worry I gave her some of my blood. Oh Lara this is Heiro my kid brother."

"No way. And he pulled out the Excalibur. And has a dragon. Who is he." Flare smirked "He's our ace." "I have a car close by lets get out of here we can talk later." I ran and picked up Jayna. We walked over there and I carried Jayna over. We all got in the car Jayna regained conciseness. I smiled.

"Jayna this is Lara Fang she turned blaze and flare, all there are hybrids. And they apparently want to catch up." My hand was on her thy and Draco was curled up in her lap chewing on my sleeve still. "Kay where are we going." I was clueless. Lara helped me out. "We're going to Virginia I have a place there." We drove for hours till finally we got there to her place. We got out the last of our stuff.

We walked up to the door. I looked at them. "You guys have really inviting big houses." "Well I taught that to blaze and Jayna more so that you'll get more victims that way 40% are robbers." She was rambling on about some stuff to blaze and flare. We went into one of the 3 rooms on the top floor and set our stuff down. Flare walked in and Luna walked in. Flare looked at me. "Lara wants to talk to you." I left the room and Lara stared talking to me.

"Heiro the Excalibur can awaken your wolf. It matches its owner through physical and mentally. So being a werewolf it should be able to awake it. Like flipping on a switch. Turning that on. Flare stared giggling. "You hear that Heiro she want to get you turned on turn you on." Lara's eyes both went inward so close they looked like they were gonna touch each other. Then she closed her eyes for 5 seconds squeezing them shut. Finally she opened them.

"Flare you've always been such a child." She zoomed over to flare and broke her jaw. "Kay now Heiro let's continue. Take my hand." I was a little scared. "Oh Kay." I gave her my hand and she pointed to the Excalibur with my right hand. "Kay your used to the flash grenade. Call it." Call what I thought. Then my mouth started talking without my brain telling it to. "Excalibur lunar wave!" I started turning. Then Lara started turning with me. We ran out side to the forest. We were running and felt free and amazed. The Excalibur had changed into like horse like armor for Wolves and latched on to me. We were having so much fun being a wolf was great. She looked at me and we started ruff housing.  then we both started to turn back. And we were laughing

then we noticed... ..... .....All our cloths were torn apart and gone and the Excalibur back to sword form. Our faces went really serious she flashed behind the tree. "Let's go back Heiro." "Yea! We ran back trying to sorta hid from each other behind trees. We made it back I ran to blazes room. "Yo blaze you have another pair of clothes." "Yea. How was it." "Fun, nice, happy, then really awkward."

He smirked as he threw me black boxers, black and red jeans, and a black shirt with a red super man symbol with blood coming down it. "Halloween?" "Nope just wasn't the best day for some people to mess with me." He smirked. "Well then I'm done changing. I'm gonna talk with flare." "Kay but in your room I saw lots of smallville stuff so here." It was a red leather jacket with the superman S in a diamond symbol dented into the chest. We both smiled.

I walked down stairs with the jacket slung over my shoulder. I saw Lara sitting wearing a blue and green patterned shirt with a black leather female jacket and jeans. With flare and Lara looked at me awkwardly. Flare looked at me as I walked over to the couch. "Do your trial run seemed ok you'll need in combat situations. So um I guess you to are done here. Next is your swordsmanship blaze has done fencing and kendo. So he'll be your teacher. And Jayna's magic skills are almost on par with blazes. And Luna's basic hand to hand and pressure point and weak spot skills is on par if not better than yours. So let's get on that 3 days till we're gonna go home." So next morning at 5am we started.

"Blaze this is way to early." "Sucks to suck. Vamps don't need sleep." He swung at me I was to tired I just blocked it in time and it knocked me down. He then tried to stab me and was successful. "Damn that hurts don't you think this is a little much." The sword was silver. "You trying to kill me. He swung again and I felt the personality change I got up into the blade and it nearly hit my heart and stabbed him with the blade in the heart and twisted it he kicked me off of him. I broke my fall and my recovery was fast and I lunged at him and swung and slashed his chest and stabbed him in the heart again.

He pulled it out and broke it. "That's the Heiro I wanted to see. My ripper brother, don't get me wrong the other Heiro is pretty nice but the a ripper with no feelings and has basically the same personality is great." I smirked but I didn't want to. "You gonna continue because I'll rip your head off. If that had been the Excalibur you'd be dead." "Let's call it for today." "Kay." The weird thing is it normally the personality would be gone by now. I saw Lara and suddenly started walking up to her and then grabbed her hand and ran out the door I felt stronger and faster. I pick pocketed Lara and took her keys. We drove to a near by bar.

"Heiro what's going on." "I feel different, better even. Come let's have some fun." She had an untrusting smirk. "Kay."  The song counting stars came on, and she started singing. "Baby I've been loving losing al my sleep dreaming bout all the things we could be but lately I've been loving praying hard saying no more counting dollars we'll be counting star oh we'll be counting stars." The song started continuing and she was staring at me and I just went along with it and started to sing with her.

" see this life like a swinging vine swing my heart across the line in my face is flashing signs seek it out and he shall old but I'm not that old young but I'm not that bold and I don't think the world is sold I'm just doing what we're told. And ,I I I I I  feel wrong doing the right thing and I I I I I feel some thing so right doing the wrong thing, I could have lied could have lied could have lied every thing that kills me makes me feel alive. Baby I've been losing all my sleep dreaming about all the things we could be, but baby I've been loving praying hard, saying no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars." She started laughing and then walked over to me.

"Heiro you know I haven't sung in front of anyone like that but if you'll sing with me I think I'll be ok." "Nice do when we gonna do some thing fun." "Right now." She grabbed my hand. "Lets go ice skating!" "Um I can't ice skate." "I know." We went to the skating rink she compelled them to let us in and dragged me in and I was fighting to stay up on the ice. I heard her whisper to her self lame. She helped me up and around till I was good enough to go on my own. I'm a quick learner. After we left the rink she smiled. "Wasn't that fun."

"Um well not 2/3 because for 2/3 of the time I couldn't skate. But it was ok." Some guys came out of no where as Lara walked away and started to try and take my wallet and was pushing me around. I slammed them and started kicking them and beating them till they all bled to death. I hosed my shoes off, my pants and hands too.Lara looked at me and chuckled. "Why yo so wet." "Just because." We were walking staring at the sun set. When I suddenly kissed her. She slapped me.

"It's like kissing a drunk person it doesn't count. It's not as fun when your not you. Jerk I should... Urg." She snapped my neck and drove me home. "Blaze what did you do to him." "Um I've done many things to many people." She walked over then through him in to the wall and zoomed over to him. "What did you do to Heiro this morning!" "Ow that hurts. Um well when I was watching him fight his parents it seems silver isn't just lethal to him but unlocks his ripper side and I was watching you guys he killed 3 people when you weren't looking.

So maybe  putting him in ripper mode wasn't the best. I left a shard in his chest." Jayna was in the room with a knife she started speaking Latin. Then cut into my chest and pulled it out and walked up to them."You mean this!" "Um yea. Well that solves that. Um so he'll be ok he has regeneration on par with hybrids being a three tailed wolf and all." "Blaze I was recently with a gang of..."

"Vamps, so was flare they after the Excalibur." The dragon came in and started nibbling on my finger and I woke up and then it jumped up on to my shoulder and Jayna saw me. " Heiro." She ran over and kissed me with her arms rapped around my neck. Blaze looked at me. "Super man over there he's stronger like that but more unpredictable. He needs to accept that part of him. You could just turn him."

"No I won't turn him." I grabbed the Excalibur and walked over. "This thing picked me for a reason not because I was good or bad because my resolve so if you want try and pick it up but I'm it's user for a reason." I stabbed it into the ground and a random vamp came in and try to take it but couldn't pull it out. So I pulled it out and sliced his head off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.4K 25
Haunted by memories, a thief reluctantly leads a group of survivors to escape a city filled with horrors. But the journey isn't easy. Desperate stran...
170 24 13
The villains prevailed again. And this time no one can stop them.... For Mally Johnson, it felt like yesterday when she and all of her friends were...
7.1K 186 16
***I own not the characters mentioned in this story. All characters belong to their rightful owners/creators. I own only the fanfiction story.*** "Fi...
704 40 32
(WATTYS2018 LONGLIST) Exeria. The most magical place in the world, perhaps even the most deadly. The evil King of Exeria rules here and with that, co...